Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

My personal issues with blackmail

Posted 07-12-2021 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: This is not intended as a judgement of others but a mere reflection on myself.

I never tried consensual blackmail as the blackmailed. I am just the too cautious type for that. I think probably for a good reason. The world has gotten quite global and big. The internet is full of people and with that comes a significant portion of temporarily or consistently malicious people. You never know. If I'd gave away real material to blackmail me with -naked pics with face, contacts,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Temptations of TPE and more

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: I respect those who choose or engage into a TPE or CIS life/relationship. I know, everyone makes their own choices, for their own lives.

I've recently had more looks into TPE (Total Power Exchange) and even CIS (Completely Irrevocable Submission) blogs and ads, and quite arousing fantasies. Besides the reasons I share with submission in general, pretty similar to what bluedieblud writes about it here, there's another thing:

Freedom and Responsibility, or better,...
Oracle
Old

I broke the key!!!

Posted 09-10-2018 at 02:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So I just started to put myself into a chastity device again. I am not that much into permanent chastity yet. The longest period were three days so far.

I often struggle with the lock and keys a bit when locking it up. Today, I overdid it, and broke the key while it was in the lock, and me in the device. It looked like it was already locked.

I told my husband, who I love to death. He has never seen my chastity devices but was very open, and giving me proposals what...
Oracle
Old

I want to be little

Posted 02-14-2018 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

At least I guess so. Frequently, when talking to my husband, I use my childish voice. I play foolish with him on a regular basis. Fits with playing video games too much, not cleaning up my room and going to bed way too late.

Sometimes I wish someone brought me to bed (my husband already did once or twice), but more important I want to be cared and nursed for a while, even liften and carried in strong, responsible arms. I guess I did miss such attention in my childhood so I long for it...
Oracle
Old

Opening up

Posted 01-15-2018 at 01:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Opening up is hard for me. As I currently seek more family stem therapy session and continueing a shadow therapy book, I noticed, by a the definition of a friend I found - "someone whom you have given the space to point out even the ugly side of yourself (besides supporting you)" - I have no person I have such a deep relationship with. Even with my depression, and when my husband got so sick it troubled me a lot, I had a hard time to even tell a colleague. I seem to have no problems to chit-chat...
Oracle
Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle