Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by CSasha (I love words)

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Learning to Roar

Posted 12-14-2018 at 11:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by Butterfly's blog entry Hear me ROAR

Around 3 years ago, I had a pretty rough year with three serious visits to the emergency room. Since then, I learned these vital lessons I want to share with you now:

1. We are all broken.

Everyone. At least a little bit. And I don't mean just a little spleen or so. Everyone of us picked up bad habits and unhealthy attitudes from several past generations and human culture. Plus traumatas.
Usually,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

getDare Survival Guide

Posted 06-18-2017 at 03:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:26 AM by CSasha

Eyes bigger than the mouth. Do you know that moment when you desire more than is good for you, when you bit off more than you can chew, or when something surprisingly turns out to be quite different than you thought? Happens all too often, to all of us. It's fine.

Today I encountered several current and past bigger examples of this issue, here on getDare: People, who started quite ambitious, nearly as much as to make me worry by their planned burden, only to be more or less clearly...
Oracle