Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Doomclock: Fantastic PM dares which count up and go off with a bang

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:24 AM by CSasha
Updated 01-11-2017 at 04:08 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares don't anything but increase a number until a specific goal is reached, triggering a harsh task to be done. Thanks to Sam and Matt for the inspiration. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "REAL AVATAR" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will make a faceless picture of myself showing off some skin and upload it as my avatar. (0/5)

PM me "TUNNEL PLUG" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will put in my tunnel plug, leave it in for at least 5 minutes, reset the counter and increase the duration by 5 minutes for the next time. (0/5)

PM me "TRAMP STAMP" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will make myself a temporary tramp stamp like this, wear it for 5 days and reset the counter. (0/5)

PM me "EXCHANGE UNDERWEAR" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will exchange one piece of my underwear with an underwear piece of the opposite sex and reset the counter. I will never acquire my gender's underwear and only remove this PM dare once I only have underwear of the opposite gender. (0/10)

PM me "FUNISHMENT THREAD" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will reset it and create a funishment thread asking for funishments within my limits, not because I have done anything wrong (only then it would be punishment), but because I like to be tormented for the sake of other people's pleasure. (0/15)

PM me "COMMANDO FOREVER" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will exchange one piece of my underwear with an underwear piece of the opposite sex and reset the counter. I will never acquire underwear and only remove this PM dare once I only have underwear of the opposite gender. (0/20)

PM me "FILTHY TATTOO" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will make myself a temporary tattoo like this, wear it for 5 days and reset the counter. You can give me the link to any temporary tattoo with costs of 10$ or less and tell me where to apply it (chest, arms, lower back, buttocks, legs, slightly over the crotch). (0/25)

PM me "BRUTAL BUTCH" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will acquire or make myself a brutal butch outfit (male oriented) and were it for the very next costume party or Halloween to come. (0/30)

PM me "SLUTTY WITCH" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will acquire or make myself a slutty witch costume (female oriented) and were it for the very next costume party or Halloween to come. (0/30)

PM me "SLUT DARE" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will take a picture with my ass exposed to the camera, no face. Then I will create a new account on a sex dating site for my location, add this picture and details how to contact me for a fuck. (0/40)

PM me "INVITATION SHIRT" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will make or acquire a t-shirt with the words "Free groping!" on its front side and its back side, wear it for at least every other day for at least a week and allow anybody to grope me while wearing it. I will then create a PM for wearing this t-shirt for one day with the same rules, reset the counter, and exchange the words for the t-shirt. (0/50)

PM me "NIPPLE PIERCING" and I will increase this counter by 1. If it reaches its maximum, I will get my nipples pierced and put some nice rings or studs through them. I will make a picture of my nipples, upload it to my album and delete this PM dare. (0/60)
Views 3659 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great PM dares!

You might want to check the commando forever though, feels like something went amiss in the posting...
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. And a good eye you have. I corrected it.