Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Old

Internet Cafe exhibitionism... pt. 2

Posted 10-14-2010 at 02:23 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

[20:30:42] deschut: nice
[20:31:09] deschut: there are no others yet?
[20:31:54] deschut: maybe you should do some jumping jacks
[20:32:01] nakedhelen: Nope. Few people use this floor. A bit more use ground floor, but most people use the basement. It's way larger and has better computers.
[20:32:33] nakedhelen: Sure. Where?
[20:32:47] deschut: at the end of the desks
[20:32:52] deschut: 15 of them
[20:34:14] nakedhelen: Done. Took my boots of first....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Internet Cafe exhibitionism... pt. 1

Posted 10-14-2010 at 02:22 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

[19:38:18] deschut: could anybody see you clearly now?
[19:39:48] deschut: the first one would be to try and take your bra off, but you're not allowed to hide - try and do it as discrete as possible haha
[19:40:19] nakedhelen: Well, I'm at the uppermost floor, it has two rows of computers, both face opposite walls. I'm the only one in my row, and there's a single guy using a pc on the row behind me, we're almost back to back so he can't see. The wall to my right is glass, so I guess I can...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up! II

Posted 04-16-2010 at 06:45 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-17-2010 at 07:27 AM by nakedhelen

This is a continuation of the Club Dress-Up! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613) post which is a very detailed and illustrated description of my outfit.
This post is an account of a wild night out, in that outfit...!

I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, ready to dress-up for the night. I slipped myself into a mesh lace full body-stocking. It was one-size-fits-all and I'm a tall and curvy girl, so it stretched out nicely and hugged my body tightly,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up!

Posted 04-16-2010 at 10:36 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-16-2010 at 10:48 AM by nakedhelen

First of all, a fair warning: This post contains links to images because I wanted to give an illustrated description of my outfit. Although actual nudity is not depicted, some of the images come really close. Only adult viewers are allowed to click on the links!

I liked most of the suggestions on the 'Club Dress-Up!' thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45470) and I couldn't choose one. So I picked 'n' mixed, creating an outfit that should please most of the people that posted....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kinky Show!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 05:20 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

crazydareooo had me doing something interesting! I did this around 3 PM on a very bright and warm day, so exposure was probably at its peak!

First of all, I put some clothes on, took a piece of string and two clothespegs and stepped outside on my balcony. I tied the string around both pegs, then tried to throw one over the sunshade bar that's hanging from the ceiling directly above the balcony railing. It took me some tries, but I finally got it to go through the gap and around the bar....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Street Fun!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 04:04 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

sekai asked me to do this one.

At 2 AM I exited my apartment building, wearing only... three belts! One belt was tight around my breasts (they spilled out quite a lot), one around my waist, and I had another one loop-tied to the waist, to cover my pussy. Now, I had to run to any direction I wanted, but after each 1 and-a-half block I was to remove a belt and leave it behind. I was holding my keys tight in my fist.

Due to the time and easter holidays, the streets were quieter...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Exercise Time!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 03:20 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-01-2010 at 03:38 PM by nakedhelen

It's after midnight again, and sekai had me do some naked exercising out on my balcony. To make a simple list:

20x Standing Oblique Stretch
20x Squat
10x Vertical Core Hold
20x Hip Flexor Stretch (each)
20x Lower Back and Calf Stretch
3 minutes Back Stretch
20x Behind Head Shoulder Stretch (each)
10x Pushup
20x Outward Back Curl

If this is too mind-boggling for you, you can find descriptions of everything on fitness.com (should...
Posted in Uncategorized