Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kinky Show!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 05:20 AM by nakedhelen

crazydareooo had me doing something interesting! I did this around 3 PM on a very bright and warm day, so exposure was probably at its peak!

First of all, I put some clothes on, took a piece of string and two clothespegs and stepped outside on my balcony. I tied the string around both pegs, then tried to throw one over the sunshade bar that's hanging from the ceiling directly above the balcony railing. It took me some tries, but I finally got it to go through the gap and around the bar. I adjusted the string length so that if I applied the clothespegs on my nipples, I would have to be standing on my toes.

I went back inside, stripped down and edged using my dildo. Then I wore a black leather corset with laces, made it extra tight so it was almost hard to breathe and it gave me a lovely hourglass figure. I also wore thigh high black leather boots, again with laces running up their length. That was my outfit, just the corset and the boots, meaning I was naked for all purposes!

I stepped outside, stood near the railing and attached the pegs on my nipples, forcing me to stand on the edge of my boots. It was pretty hard to balance, I had to press my knees against the iron bars. For the finishing touches, I held my old dildo between my teeth, blindfolded myself so as not to chicken out if I saw anyone watching, and folded my hands behind my back.

My goal was to guess when four minutes had passed, and then step back inside. For every 10 seconds I was off, I had to be punished somehow, to be determined later.

My boobs were pulled outwards and upwards by the clothespegs and they were actually hanging outside the railing, and after a bit I started drooling down my chin because of the dildo! I felt sexy as hell and my pussy was getting very wet!

When I thought the time was up, I went back inside and saw I was about 30 seconds earlier. Oh well...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4646 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    O.O Wow....and this was for real? I wonder if anyone saw you! :P
  2. Old Comment
    We can only hope.
  3. Old Comment
    Incredible, lovely visual description.
  4. Old Comment