Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
nakedhelen

Default 27/F Club Dress-Up!

Hiya all! My on-going photo risk dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45379) is going pretty well, but it's also making me crazy horny and wanting to try out new, more social things! I decided to go out clubbing tomorrow night, without my boyfriend. I told him it's going to be a 'girls night out', but in reality I won't be taking any friends with me either! I decided to go to an industrial club downtown. It's not a strictly fetish club, it's open to anyone, but it regularly hosts bdsm and other kinky events and shows. There's no dress code, but fetish/cosplay/kink is the usual things you see there. Now, besides the performers I've never seen anyone naked in there, although I've seen people in very skimpy outfits or even down to their underwear. I'm sure that someone like me could get away with anything, so I'm going to ask you to 'dare' me to wear outfits of your liking. I'm willing to be very open-minded about this, and I'll choose what's sexier by tomorrow afternoon, as long as it's not something like 'go naked'. Please be more creative than that, as I'm not willing to go entirely in the nude at a nightclub! On Friday afternoon, I will go shopping for any missing items of the outfit I'm going to choose, and on Friday night I am going to wear it. Let your imagination go wild, and tell me what you picture me in, and it might just happen! For more information about how I look and who I am (if you haven't been following any of my threads) read the 'about me' here on the story thread here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44416 and dress me up with your mind! Again: please no posts requesting complete nudity or silly suggestions like wearing a butt-plug...
I'm also open to ideas about some wild things I could do on the dancefloor or elsewhere in the club in order to draw attention! Nothing like masturbating in public, mind you. But it can be somewhat sexual!

My outfit is complete. A complete description has been posted on my blog:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613

Posted the complete clubbing adventure!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2618

Last edited by nakedhelen; 04-16-2010 at 06:47 PM.
nakedhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
filthyden69

PM me. I know exactly how you feel. I think.
filthyden69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

since this is a more fetish type place, I say embrase it.

rubber cuffs and collar. latex mini skirt and latex thong, long latex/ pvc gloves and a lace up latex top like this http://pics10.erosboutique.com/vinyl...vixeninred.jpg

Color is up to you, as it may change based on availability and your skin tone etc.
Masterjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Idareyouto...

Send a message via AIM to Idareyouto... Send a message via Yahoo to Idareyouto...

Start with a pair if high(est) heels. If you think boots would be more appropriate for the club, go with them. Add lacey white (or other color) stockings that are held in place with a garter belt. The bottom of the garter straps will show because your skirt is just barely long enough to conceal your ass, but not the tops of your stockings. The skirt can either be stretchy/clingy to tightly hug your ass and hips or pleated/flared like a cheerleader style. But it's what's above the skirt that will turn heads - suspenders. Not suspenders over a top, just suspenders and no top! The straps obviously need to be widen enough to safely cover your nipples, but most of those perfect 36D's will be on display. Oh, and no ponytail tomorrow - wild and wooly, but not so your hair covers your tits.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
nakedhelen

All of those ideas are interesting and good. Good start, thank you everyone! It seems it will be hard to choose!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
bert

remove your panties on the dance floor at insert it inside your pussy.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #7
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Dress in layers. The bottom layer should be your sexiest piece of lingerie, next layer should be a nice, short skirt with a tight shirt, and your ourter layer should be a pair of pants and a loose shirt. Definately have to wear heels or boots with the outfit though. As you go through the club and dance, remove one piece of clothing at a time but do it very subtly and calm, not like a stripper or anything. Remove as much as you feel comfortable removing. The point is to allow yourself to get comfortable but not to make a scene out of you removing clothes. Let the attention come to you because of your beautiful body, not simply because some girl is stripping.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:09 AM   #8
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert View Post
remove your panties on the dance floor at insert it inside your pussy.
Doubt that can work... well without drawing major attention
Masterjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #9
nakedhelen

I'm going to pick'n'mix from your suggestions to make a suitable outfit. You still have an hour or so to suggest things before I go shopping (shops close in two and a half hours). And you have at least 6 hours to suggest things for me to do.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
Come-Here

Default Belt up!

Your outfit should consist only of belts. You can be as creative as you like and make them into a bra, miniskirt, leather thong, braces etc by strapping them together and interlocking them.

Then, if you are inventive, you can choose to remove a number of the belts throughout the course of the night and see how many you are left wearing at the end.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #11
nakedhelen

My outfit is complete. A complete description has been posted on my blog:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613

Last edited by nakedhelen; 04-16-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #12
nakedhelen

Posted tonight's clubbing adventure!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2618
Old 04-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #13
tino

amazing job Helen and very horny! I'm glad you had such a good night at the club, hopefully the first of many!

Tino

x

male
married
likes: semi-public dares, humiliation, spandex, crop tops, spankings, anal play, clamps on nipples, CEI, pee drinking
limits: extreme pain, messy, scat, nothing involving family or close friends

kik: slavetino
tino is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk