Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up! II

Posted 04-16-2010 at 06:45 PM by nakedhelen
Updated 04-17-2010 at 07:27 AM by nakedhelen

This is a continuation of the Club Dress-Up! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613) post which is a very detailed and illustrated description of my outfit.
This post is an account of a wild night out, in that outfit...!

I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, ready to dress-up for the night. I slipped myself into a mesh lace full body-stocking. It was one-size-fits-all and I'm a tall and curvy girl, so it stretched out nicely and hugged my body tightly, perfectly accentuating every part. Under direct light, the thin mesh was completely transparent. It was also a halter-top, leaving my back exposed. It was also open-crotch. For a moment, I hoped I had the courage to wear just that and nothing else! But that thought quickly faded as I picked up the next piece of my outfit.
I put on a pair of very tight and extremely short vinyl hot-pants of dark purple color. My mesh-covered legs were completely exposed up to my pelvis. Black laces run down the front forming four lines that needed to be tied-up to keep me decent.
I wore a pair of dark purple high heels with straps around the toes and ankles, adding a couple of inches to my already impressive height.
For a top, I was going to wear suspenders and nothing else. The mesh body-stocking would be all the cover I'd be getting, besides hiding my nipples behind the suspender straps! The suspenders I chose were dark purple with little skull designs and clipped on the shorts, forming an X on my back. They were barely wide enough to hide my areolas, and they were pressing on my 36D breasts, making them look like they were soon going to spill all over! I shaked my body a bit, and they seemed to be holding in place.
I opened my brand new bondage kit, and wore a pair of velcro cuffs around my wrists. The cuffs could be secured together with a metal clip. Someone had to do it for me, and I needed my hands free anyway, so I just let the clip hang attached to the left cuff.
I did my hair in two braids. Then I did my make-up, using a lot of dark colors around my eyes, and a bright purple glossy lipstick for my lips.
I wore a purple blindfold as a collar, the strap on the front of my neck and the eye-shutter on the back. Finally, I put on a long coat and buttoned up to hide my outfit on the way to the club. I slipped a purple ball-gag (the kind with holes) inside a pocket, my car keys and home keys inside another pocket, and left home. I usually don't drive to clubs, since it's hell to find a parking spot nearby, but I didn't feel confident enough to take public transportation like that. So I took my car, and thankfully I managed to park it rather easily, about five blocks away from the club.
I paid the cover fee, removed the ball-gag from my pocket and then handed over my coat. The girl that took it smiled widely at me and gave me two thumbs-up for my outfit! I wore the ball-gag and walked inside. When I entered the club it was still half-empty, it being just after midnight, very early for a Friday night in my city. Still, almost everyone turned to check me out, except for the few people that were dancing! The first few minutes I felt hot because of my exposure, but also rather silly, standing in a corner alone getting oggled. I didn't want anyone to approach me, and I think the ball-gag did the trick because they knew I couldn't reply to their come-ons anyway!
After a while, and when more people came in, I found the courage to dance a bit. I slipped off my high heels since I dance pretty intensely, and stepped on the dance floor. Immediately, people would turn to face me and try to dance along with me, and I went with it. I had to re-adjust my suspenders a few times, to keep them from slipping off my breasts!
Time was passing on the dance floor, and I was getting more and more confident dancing. I was getting sweaty and tired, and was about to take a break and step off for a bit, when two girls approached me. I had noticed them already, they seemed to be together because they had been dancing pretty close to each other, feeling each other up. Both girls seemed to be a lot younger than me, my guess would be 18 or 19, and they were both dressed in cute punk-rock get-ups. One was blonde with long hair, the other had short black hair. They were both attractive, especially the blonde one!
While I was thinking that, she stood on the tip of her toes and put a hand around my shoulder to try to get me closer to her (both of the girls were shorter, their heads coming up to my chin). I leaned closer and she whispered in my ear that I was the sexiest thing they've seen and the she actually sucked on my earlobe for a second! I've always been curious, but I've never done anything with another woman, so I was very intrigued by this. It was the perfect opportunity! I couldn't talk to them, because of the ball-gag, so I decided to go for it and hug them both, grabbing their buttocks. They embraced me and immediately started fondling me, then they took me by the hand and led me off the dance floor and on a leather couch in the back.
I sat in the middle with a girl on either side, and they were being really straight-forward about what they wanted to do to me! They were licking my neck, my ears, fondling my breasts... The blonde one removed my ball-gag, and they both took turns french kissing me for quite a while, before she placed the ball-gag back in its place. She shoved me a bit to the front, and pulled my hands behind my back, fiddled with the wrist cuffs a bit until she got them secured, then pushed me back to the couch! I was being pressed against my cuffed hands, when each of them pulled a strap of my suspenders to the side, revealing my breasts! I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was enjoying it way too much to protest. Granted, a few people were taking notice and lingered around to watch the show, but I just didn't care! This club hosts kink shows, these people have seen far more extreme stuff than this anyway!
The girls started pinching and pulling and licking and biting and nibbling and sucking on my nipples very aggressively. The blonde girl seemed to be the more dominant one. She removed the clips of the straps from my shorts, taking my suspenders off and placing them on the table in front of us, as the short-haired girl was untying the laces in front of my shorts! That's when the blonde pulled my blindfold up and covered my eyes. I felt fingers playing with my clit, and then something entering my pussy, something that felt like the neck of a beer bottle! I was getting fucked with a bottle by two strange younger girls on the couch of a club, being used like their little toy, and for anyone that wanted to see! I was moaning my heart out, but the very loud music and my ball-gag probably muffled that up. Then they started biting down on my mesh covered nipples again, even harder, while fucking me hard and fast with the bottle and rubbing my clit! I had an explosive, shivering orgasm, and I squirted! The blonde (at least I think it was the blonde) untied my hands, then I heard a whisper from a mouth touching my ear, commanding me not to move. I don't know why, but I obeyed, waiting for something to happen, but nothing was happening. Noone was playing with me. I felt the couch up and it seemed that I was the only one sitting on it now. So I removed the blindfold. A lot of people were still staring at me, but both of the girls were gone. So were my suspenders and the laces of my shorts! I stood up, looked for my heels and couldn't find them either! I decided to go to the restrooms. A couple of guys felt up my butt on my way there, but I didn't want to be confrontational. I looked at myself in the mirror. The mesh fabric around my breasts was completely soaked from all the violent sucking, and it was now 110% transparent. With no suspenders to hide them, my very aroused and hard nipples were practically poking out for all the world to see! The shorts were gaping open in the front, partially exposing my shaven pussy, and without the laces I couldn't hold the vinyl flaps closed! This was much more than I had bargained for, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I liked every second of being exposed like that! That's why it was time to head back home, before the madness took over. I took off the ball-gag and the wrist cuffs and went to get my coat. If that girl could have given me four thumbs-up, she would have! The bouncers couldn't take their eyes off me either. If they knew I was going to show up like this, I bet they wouldn't have bothered charging me entrance!
I wore the coat, and left the club. The streets near my car were quieter now, so I felt confident enough to remove the coat a whole block away from my car. Before I entered the car, I threw the coat in the trunk, deciding I would drive home without it! In retrospect, it was a silly move since the police carries out regular alcohol tests on Friday and Saturday nights, and I could have been pulled over. But I didn't! I parked near my home, so I didn't bother with the coat, leaving it in the trunk, taking only my home keys from its pockets. I didn't want to be bothered by my shorts either, so I removed them and left them in the car. I walked to my building and into my apartment, dressed only in a crotchless, transparent body-stocking, thinking that this was one of the wildest nights of my life!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4533 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sensationally sexy, shame about the shoes !!!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Couldn't care less. I'd gladly lose another pair if it meant having this much fun again!
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice; both the adventure and your account.
  4. Old Comment
    Wow I just wish I would have been in this club !
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself giving such a nice show !
  5. Old Comment
    And I'm glad I can share my adventures with people that understand me!
  6. Old Comment
    That was insanely hot, well done!
  7. Old Comment
    damn girl, i just decided to write a story about you based on this for yoru contest.
  8. Old Comment
    did you ever try to find those two again?
    Posted 04-19-2010 at 05:08 AM by TheHotBoyWonder TheHotBoyWonder is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Wow thats amazing! Sounds like a fun day!
  10. Old Comment
    amazing night helen, great blog as well very well written and sexy
  11. Old Comment
    Just read this, incredible read! Bet you made a lot of peoples nights as well as your own!
    Posted 05-12-2010 at 03:51 PM by Mysterious the 1st Mysterious the 1st is offline