Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
TORD Online My online experience, playing games, playing roles, more personal dares with others, or just PM dares I was dared to blog.
Old

Temporary PM dares

Posted 06-09-2018 at 02:34 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2019 at 01:07 PM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

Though I am still pretty busy and going to be until September, I still have some time and mood to be a bit kinky and partly submissive. So I decided to try it with this additional temporary PM dare list. My main PM dares are still valid to use. You may also use these Token PM dares if they are still valid.
You can also give me and others PM dares
Oracle
Old

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

Posted 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are for multiplayer fun, so for two or more people who want to be involved with each other with a single PM dare. Special thanks to KittyAydy for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!...
Oracle
Old

Sex dating is Dating is Tough

Posted 04-16-2018 at 03:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

When I started actively and seriously looking for sex dates around a year ago, I had some expectations how easy it was going to be. Now, I have made plenty of experience to give it more of a mixed feelings. Even when it is only about having sex without any obligations, sex dating still is dating.

I got contacted very often, by people with profiles of mixed quality. I had chats with quick, arrogant demands without the same level to offer from their side. I got rejected, but worse I had...
Oracle
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Oracle
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Give me ideas on my 5,000th post celebration

Posted 03-27-2018 at 11:49 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I am not sure if and what I might do for my 5,000th post celebration, for example another add thread, but please give me ideas and wishes what you would like to see, make me to do and how and what you'd like to contribute in the comments.

Many many thanks to you
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Check here: Are you missing half the fun?

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

You love giving dares or receiving them? Are you sure you get 100% fun out of it? Here's your check for it.

Half of giving dares as well as half the fun of receiving dares is in the contact with others. Just think about it briefly: what's the difference to doing them just on your own? There are enough kinky roulettes out there with automatic dice, and other automatic task and dare givers, you don't even need your own creativity.

The difference in getting others involved,...
Oracle