Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

9/16/16

Posted 09-16-2016 at 09:50 AM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:03 AM by jh474

I got a new toy yesterday. It is a Wand massager; the kind that plugs into the wall. It is soooo powerful. It is by far the most powerful vibrator i have ever used. The low setting is really strong, but the high setting is so intense that it would probably make me cum in less than a minute. I love this thing. I love how I don't have to change out batteries every 10-15 minutes. It also came with attachments too. It came with the stroker attachment which is awesome. It also came with the arch and pleasure...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/13/16 Day 16

Posted 09-13-2016 at 01:05 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:05 AM by jh474

Daddy gave me one bathroom break at work. I used it on my first break at 3:50am. When I got home i had to put on a diaper but continue to hold my bladder. Daddy made me drink 3 glasses of water. then i had to listen to a recording of running water. The urge to pee was starting to get pretty bad at this point as it was getting close to 12 hours since i had last peed. Then daddy wanted me to go to bed like that. He used the bedwetting trigger. I tried to do as daddy asked but my bladder was hurting so...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/10/16 Day 13

Posted 09-10-2016 at 10:31 AM by jh474

when i got home from work daddy made me edge 5 times. then had me listen to 2 more hypnosis files. the first one is a trigger that makes my body go limp like a rag doll. the other one installed a trigger to make me wet the bed. Now daddy can control my entire body in so many different ways. it is exciting to know that daddy has that kind of control over me and there is nothing i can do to resist that control.

Once i finished the hypnosis files, daddy had me edge 3 more times. Next he made...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/8/16 Day 11

Posted 09-08-2016 at 05:03 PM by jh474

Daddy had me listen to 2 more hypnosis files today. they both installed new triggers. the first one is an arousal trigger, which works very very well. Daddy used it so many times that i felt like i was going to crawl out of my own skin because i was so horny. I was already horny because it has officially been the longest i have been denied thus far. I have felt horny almost nonstop for past couple of days now. When daddy started using that trigger so many times, i got to a point where i was begging to...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/6/16 Day 9

Posted 09-06-2016 at 05:31 PM by jh474

So yesterday daddy had me listen to a hypno file that installed a trigger, which works via text or verbal. The trigger makes it where I cannot use a toilet without getting permission from the person who used the trigger. Hence, I am definitely not going to post what it is here. hehe . Anyway, today daddy decided to play with it a bit. He sent me the trigger while I was at work. Thus, when I went on break, and checked to see if I had any messages, that trigger awaited me. I already needed to pee when...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/5/16 Day 8

Posted 09-05-2016 at 06:40 PM by jh474

today daddy thoroughly humiliated me. I wet my diaper once when i woke up. Daddy din't let me change. Instead of changing, he made me drink 2 glasses of water and go to the store wearing my wet diaper. he had me stand in the isle while holding up a pack of baby diapers, and wet myself again. my diaper was so full i could hardly walk. but almost immediately, I started to pee again. I tried everything to hold it in but i couldn't. i managed to make it into a bathroom stall and remove my jeans before i...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

9/4/16 Day 7

Posted 09-03-2016 at 09:06 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:06 AM by jh474

Daddy let me switch roles today. it was an interesting experience. i wasn't sure if i would be able to be dominant towards someone i had been so completely submissive to. however, I managed to put myself into that role quite well. I had him call me master. I made him put on a diaper and his locking pants. I had him put the key in an electronic safe which only i had the code to, so he couldn't get to it. then had him put on his maid outfit. It was very cute. hehe.
I made him drink lots of water...
Posted in Slave Diary