Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

11/17/16

Posted 11-17-2016 at 05:27 PM by jh474

Today was my first full day under Sir's control. Sir denied me permission to pee today, because I didn't address him properly. I felt ashamed as soon as I realized my error. When I got home, Sir made me put a butt plug in. I put in one of my small plugs. Then, Sir ordered me to press it against my prostate and to fuck myself by rocking back and forth. He alternated between those two commands several times. At first, I wasn't hitting my prostate, but after Sir explained to me what that should feel like, I found it. It was very pleasurable every time I hit my prostate. I am very grateful to Sir for his help with stimulating my prostate.

Sir told me to start drinking a glass of water every 20 minutes. My bladder began to fill up quickly. After the third glass of water, I felt quite a bit of pressure in my bladder. Finally, Sir gave me permission to poop and to pee. The catch was I had to stop peeing after 5 seconds. I sat down on the toilet and peed for 5 seconds then I managed to stop. I was holding my clitty with all my might trying to prevent myself from peeing. I managed to stop but I did leak a little bit out. It was very uncomfortable to stop suddenly like that. Then Sir let me pee another 7 seconds. It relieved some of the pressure in my clitty. I was glad Sir was so gracious. After the 7 seconds I was finally able to poop. I cleaned myself up while still holding my clitty tightly with one hand.

I was ordered to edge and then get a cup. I edged by rubbing my clitty like a girl. I was ordered to cum into the cup. I did what I was told. The orgasm felt very good after all that teasing. Once I had cummed in the cup, I knew what was coming next. Sir ordered me to take a picture of my cum in the cup, and then in my mouth to prove I actually did it. I told myself it was just cum and that there was no reason to gag. Then I poured it in my mouth. I gagged a little bit while it was in my mouth, but not as much as I expected to. Then I was ordered to swallow. I swallowed expecting to gag or throw up, but I didn't gag once I swallowed it. I had finally managed to do something that I have fantasized about for a long time. I was very turned on eating my own cum at the order of my Sir. I look forward to getting over my irrational fear of eating cum. I want to become Sir's cum eating sissy girl. Thank you Sir.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 1391 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments