Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

11/9/16

Posted 11-09-2016 at 09:50 PM by jh474

Today daddy was busy and didn't have time for me, so i got on getdare chat. Another user messaged me and wanted to have a session. I was horny and eager for attention. I happily agreed. He made me get on my knees and tie ropes from each ball to the corresponding ankle. I was told to make the ropes taught. I didn't get it tight enough the first time so he had me spank myself till my ass was bright red. I tied it as tight as i could. I couldn't get up off my knees. While I was tying the rope I had to stick a buttplug in my mouth. As soon as i was done he ordered me to put on nipple clamps and ram the buttplug in my ass. It hurt pushing it in so forcefully. He made me yank the plug out and ram it back in a couple of times. Then he had me get my inflatable plug out. He let me remove my clamps in exchange for two pumps of the plug for each clamp. he had me turn the on the vibration on the plug and stick my wand against my chastity cage. It felt so good yet a little painful at the same time as the cage was pulling my balls. he made me pump my plug several more times. by the end of the session my whole body felt used. My ass felt so stretched out. My ass and nipples hurt and my balls were sore. I really enjoyed this session though it was very intense. I was also exhausted afterwards.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 1315 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments