Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

2/9/17

Posted 02-25-2017 at 01:12 PM by jh474

Today, Sir gave me an intense task to do. He ordered me to do ten minutes of deep throat training. While doing that I had to fuck my pussy with another dildo, vibrate my clitty with my wand with stroker attachment, and put on nipple clamps with weights. As soon as I saw this task, I got horny and excited.

On my way home, I stopped by the local sex shop to get some new nipple clamps. I knew that the ones I had wouldn't be able to stay on if I added weights to them. I bought some clover style nipple clamps. I knew they would stay put. As soon as I got to the car, I couldn't get them out fast enough. I tested them out to see how well they worked. They were metal with a chain between them. The rubber gripping pads had 5 studs on each one. I put the first one on and I felt a very intense sensation in my nipple. I put the other one on. The clamps were gripping my nipples with more force than I had ever experienced. The studs just made it even more intense. I took them off after about a minute and continued to the house. I wanted to wear them on the drive home but they were too intense.

When I arrived home, I began to get everything set up. I put one of my pee pads down on my bed to contain any mess. I then got out the toys I needed for the task. Once I was set up, I got my nipple clamps and tried to see how much weight I could handle on them. I had the idea to use a piece of paper towel to dampen the pain from the studs to make it bearable. I added weight by attaching small chains locks and hooks to the clamps. I went all the way to an entire 10 ft length of chain. It felt like my nipples were going to tear off any second. I removed the clamps for a couple of minutes, and then I did the ten edges I have to do every day when I get home.

I got on my bed to start my task. I started by inserting the dildo into my pussy. It slid in without a lot of resistance. It felt incredible as it slid inside me. Next, I put on my clamps. I attached a bearable amount of weight to them. I slid my clitty inside the masturbator sleeve. I turned on the wand and started the clock. I got into the doggy position, and then I grabbed my other dildo and started sucking. At the same time, I started fucking the dildo in my pussy. The sensations were so intense. After about a minute, I felt myself getting to the edge. I sat up and reached for the power button on the wand, but I couldn't hit the button fast enough. I went over the edge as I hit the button. I had a ruined orgasm. I liked my cum up, then I removed the clamps and dildo. I cleaned up. After I cleaned my toys up, I messaged sir and told him what happened. I felt so ashamed that I had failed him, and afraid of what punishment awaited me.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 1314 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments