Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

10/10/16

Posted 10-10-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Daddy was busy today so he just had me continue with the edges where I left off. Thus, I had to do 16 edges. Today I also had to continue wearing my diapers again. It was disappointing to no longer be able to use the toilet again.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/9/16

Posted 10-09-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474
Updated 10-10-2016 at 01:04 PM by jh474

Today was my birthday. Yay! I am now 22. As a present daddy let me out of my diapers and allowed me to orgasm. That was a perfect present. I promptly removed my diaper. I was home alone so I decided to dress up in female clothing for a bit. I went into the kitchen and cooked some food. Then I spent some time in the living room watching tv. I really enjoyed having a chance to cross dress outside of my room. I stayed like that until my parents returned home. Then I changed back into regular clothes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0792.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	437  
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/8/16

Posted 10-08-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home is my edges. I had to do 15 today. I also continue to wear my diapers all the time. I found out that I was going to have the house to my self for a little bit today. Finally, I would have a chance to do tasks outside of my room.

Once i was alone, I told daddy. And then awaited my first instruction. The first thing he told me to do was taked off my diaper and drink 2 glasses of water. Then he ordered me to listen to a hypno file he has been
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/7/16

Posted 10-07-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Today daddy had me go back out to the trail. He had me bring a back pack that I could lock, as well as my collar and cuffs. I also brought my ball gag and a few other items. I hiked a little ways up the trail and branched off to another trail that isn't as well used and continued for about 10 or 15 minutes then I found a good place to hide my keys. Then I walked up the trail for a few minutes. I stopped and got my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, locks and a 10ft chain from my back pack.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/6/16

Posted 10-06-2016 at 03:02 AM by jh474

I got off work earlier than usual today. I decided I wanted to check out a nearby trail head. There are a number of trails with varying length and difficulty. There were a few people out on the main trail, but I didn't see anyone on the lesser travelled side trails. I am planning to go back this weekend to see how many people show up on the weekends. I will probably bring some bondage gear and female outfits with me too. It will be so awesome to have a place I can do exibitionism in the daytime
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/5/16

Posted 10-05-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Daddy has revoked my toilet privileges except for once at work. I also have to wear a diaper from the time I get off work until the time I go to work. He hasn't told me how long I will have to do this for, but I get the feeling it is going to be awhile before I get to used the toilet again. He hasn't decided whether he is going to add to my punishment or not. I hope I can someday work my way back into his good graces.

I also did my 13 edges for today. I did not use my wand this
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/4/16

Posted 10-04-2016 at 08:18 AM by jh474

Today daddy was busy so he just wanted me to do my edges. I had to do 12 today. I got my wand out and started edging. The first few weren't that fast but after that they started to get faster and faster. The eleventh was so close that I had to stop for a few seconds. Then I started my twelfth edge. Despite taking a break, the edge happened so fast that i went just over the edge. I tried as hard as I could to stop it but it was to late. Cum started leaking out. It was a ruined orgasm. I feel ashamed...
Posted in Slave Diary