Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Discovery through questions #3

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:01 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first two pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 21st to the 40th page. This time 20 pages because it's damn hard to find some interesting questions.

61 • Would you eat food from a bowl in public?
I would, particularly if it's a soup with a spoon. But I guess you assume without...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The last two weeks

Posted 03-08-2020 at 07:57 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 03-08-2020 at 08:00 AM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I put up an ad requesting a master. I had several responses (although several of those after having got to know someone really well and been playing with them). One never responded when I got back to them, the other was very understanding of my situation and request (the ad itself was very unusual). I got to know him, just chatting and then he started setting me some small tasks. And I wanted to share those reports with you. So here goes.

First task: to always...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I finally have a worthy Dom!

Posted 03-08-2020 at 02:27 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

GYYAAAHHHHH!!!!

ok, so like, I wasn't looking for a dom at all right? then one day, this random user id never talked to before sends me a PM and is all like "hi there, i saw your profile and you seem really interesting! id love to just chat and get to know each other, maybe be your dom some day"

And so i'm all like "meh, sure why not? lets chat"

we get to talking and just kinda hit it off like, immediately! shes just so awesome, we have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Add-thread preparation for Madhat

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Madhat asked me to help him with an add thread. Since we are still waiting for his results on the https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...naire for Subs as an update on his Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, these are my thoughts and plans. They have still to be checked with him and his temporary keyholder. Anyway, it's good to start at all.

This is NOT the final thread but nothing else than a first step.

From my recent add...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Rules, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:38 AM by Tarcsowo
Updated 01-24-2024 at 02:53 PM by Tarcsowo

Rules:
  • All orgasms must be ruined until I cum from anal, and all cum from ruined orgasms must be used as lube for anal.

Getting PM dares
Anal
Edging
Vibrators <3
Ruined orgasms
Short denial periods (roughly a week)
Light pain

Dislikes
Long denial periods
Pee
Messy

Limits
Scat
Showing face
Public
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

If your partner doesn't know ....

Posted 03-06-2020 at 11:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

... then I am not interested!

Long story short, if you are in a relationship and your partner does not know, I do not want to be in a relationship with you.

Can we be friends? Sure.
Will I be open to giving you a task? Maybe, it depends on a few factors (my mood, my creativity level, how well I know you, etc.), but your partner not knowing likely wouldn't be deciding a factor.

So why won't I engage in a relationship with you if your partner doesn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

Hi!

Posted 03-05-2020 at 09:43 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Hi to old people I know, hi to new people I don't know. I've been gone about 8 months as I've just been so damn busy.

Thank you to everyone who reached out in PM's checking in on me, I'll get to answering those as soon as I can. (It may still take a while.)

For those wondering and asking, yes AM and I are still together. (Coming up on 5 years, where does the time go? )

The goals I set some time ago for myself are all being worked on and have either been...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized