Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rate this Entry

Discovery through questions #3

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:01 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first two pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 21st to the 40th page. This time 20 pages because it's damn hard to find some interesting questions.

61 • Would you eat food from a bowl in public?
I would, particularly if it's a soup with a spoon. But I guess you assume without any utilities in which case it's a no.

62 • Would you survive a month in your own bedroom without being able to leave? Food and water will be provided by someone you know.
I would if I could. I'm somewhat of a hermit, especially if there's an internet connection available.

63 • Would you pee in a litter box if you were told to?
I would laugh and brush it off as a joke. But if they stay on the subject and go into the direction of a dare or a bet, I would humour them and ask what I would get in return. Perhaps I might make a deal with that someone.

64 • Would you let a complete stranger lock you up in chastity, with all the possibilities that come by that person being a stranger?
I would say "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" while I watch them straight in the eye, assuming we are at someone's house or in the bedroom. And if a stranger approaches me with a chastity cage while I casually do my grocery shopping, I would give them a weird look and ignore the person.

65 • Would you let yourself be milked for cum, for 24 hours for only one day a week?
If this happens in a sperm donation centre and I get all the profits, why not?

66 • Would you allow yourself to be blackmailed by a getDare user?
Yes

67 • Would you be want to be immortal if you had to fuck everyone you saw, no matter what?
Call me the Immortal Blind Joe.

68 • Would you allow your master to blindfold you forever?
Assuming that I'm looked after and don't need to do anything that required vision, then yes. If I get to regain my vision after the master disowns me (as if that would ever happen ).

69 • If you found out a girl that you want to date is really a guy, would you still want to date her?
If I knew beforehand, probably not. If I would find out while I'm dating her, I couldn't decide that right now. It would depend on how much I like her and if she lied about more things.

70 • Would you accept money from a stranger for a future "favour".
If I want my legs to be broken and my kneecaps shattered, then yes. A maffia would be the solution.

71 • Would you let someone force you to have a butt plug inserted when you're not around them? The butt plug has a wireless, silent vibrating function which they can activate whenever they want.
I probably would. It's a high-tech sex toy for free and it would be an interesting few days while wearing that butt plug. It's certainly something I'd like to try.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1046 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments