Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

Hi!

Posted 03-05-2020 at 09:43 AM by IceMaiden

Hi to old people I know, hi to new people I don't know. I've been gone about 8 months as I've just been so damn busy.

Thank you to everyone who reached out in PM's checking in on me, I'll get to answering those as soon as I can. (It may still take a while.)

For those wondering and asking, yes AM and I are still together. (Coming up on 5 years, where does the time go? )

The goals I set some time ago for myself are all being worked on and have either been met or I've made good progress on them.

AM has vanished due to being busy as well. Along with usual life stuff and personal stuff, he's gotten very into fitness recently. I'm not too happy at the time I lose because of that but I do like the pictures and videos he sends me very much. What? Females can be pervs too.

There is of course other things keeping us busy but that's too personal to lay out on a public blog. I will say life is busy, but very good.

Will one or both of us return to gD sometime soon? Right now I can't say. Life is busy! But who knows what the future holds? Hopefully we will, maybe just in time for my next gD anniversary.

For now I'll just pop in when I can and see what the future brings. Play safe and have fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1822 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I do hope you will return Icy. But until then I just say: take care!

Nice to see you stopping by though!
  2. Old Comment
    We want Icey!