Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
  1. Old Comment

How to Love a Broken Woman

Beautifully written What you've said about trust and consistency certainly strikes a chord with me.
    Posted 06-14-2015 at 07:52 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment

Wow! This was really good, and so well written - thank you for writing it! I wouldn't put the label of broken woman on myself, but I definitely have some trust issues and I could relate to so much of this.
  3. Old Comment

Sooooo spot on! <3
  4. Old Comment

How to Get a Playmate

Ah shite. I tried my best to follow your steps, but step two was too difficult and I accidentally spoke to her like a human being. Rookie error.

Sometimes I try to imagine what it must be like to be female on one of these sites, then I realise that I really don't want tot be. I don't think that lonely guys understand that they have it way, way easier on these site than the females who get inundated with messages, questioned, harassed and abused.

Also, if you could do a version of this for bi males, I'd be grateful. I think I'm too gay to follow these steps properly.
  5. Old Comment

How to Get a Playmate

omg Techie you betrayed me posting some of this messages I sent you! *hangs head in shame* Now that I know you read them why are you still ignoring me? Just teasing I know girls get a lot of unwanted attention from guys that copy and paste the same message to any girl online hoping to get a bite. The best part about that is it gives girls plenty of material to blog about and troll them! I love a good blog about trolls. Btw when will you reply back to me Techie! It wasn't 10 minutes between between asking I am upping my game to 3 minutes!!!! Just kidding I have never sent you a message since you always state you are looking for mainly girls to play with and I am a guy :P Don't like to try and change someones mind that I can do it better then the girls when they favor the girls more.
  6. Old Comment

How to Get a Playmate

And here I was just grabbing women off the street, when this has so much less risk! Didn't know I needed this how-to until now! So helpful, 5 1/2 of 5 stars
  7. Old Comment

How to Get a Playmate

Note: This is directed at annoying straight men. I know that women and gay men can also be annoying and I apologize for not making a How to for these categories.
  8. Old Comment

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

You're very welcome
  9. Old Comment

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

My thoughts:

Oh a dice dare, not really my thing, supermegafoxyawesomehot, yes, yes she is, why does that sound kind of familiar? Oo the vibe sounds like it was a lot of fun, and yes, spankings there are yummy, hmm, very good report, I have to remember to tell her that, later though, shoot, look at the time, I need to get to the library, just log off, go start putting my makeup on, and OH MY GOSH THAT WAS A VERY POTTER MUSICAL REFERENCE!

So now I'm singing "back to witches and wizards..." so thank you for that
    Posted 06-13-2015 at 01:57 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment

Doctor Appointments Are Never Fun

I want to give you huge hugs and snuggles right now. If you need anything, you know where to find me!
  11. Old Comment

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    Ohhhhhh. This is a really good blog! I mean, it is to the point and said something I have never been able to cohesively think about. Thank you!
    Aw shucks happy! I'm glad you liked it
  12. Old Comment

How to Look Cute as Hell

BEST CHAINSAW EVER!

I am going with Dylan Beekler from golan the insatiable

13. Old Comment

How to Look Cute as Hell

I like to carry this around.

I feel like it leaves an impression.
  14. Old Comment

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Ohhhhhh. This is a really good blog! I mean, it is to the point and said something I have never been able to cohesively think about. Thank you!
  15. Old Comment

How to Look Cute as Hell

That took a turn I was not expecting. It made me laugh
  16. Old Comment

How to Look Cute as Hell

#nicetomeatyou BAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know why, but I thought this was hilarious!
  17. Old Comment

How to be Poor and Kinky

Toys and equipment are fun...but BDSM is best when there is a meeting of the minds, I think. I'd much rather have a connection and play with someone who can get inside my head and do wonderfully naughty things to me there than have all the toys in the world.
    Posted 06-10-2015 at 11:14 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  18. Old Comment

How to be Poor and Kinky

I'll be happy with a Dom ( If I ever decide to look) who is just caring
  19. Old Comment

Coming Out

Good for you for coming out to your family even though you weren't sure what the reaction would be. I know if I were to come out to my family, most of them wouldn't care, but I can't imagine the pressure and anxiety you felt. But congratulations for doing it and for being you!
  20. Old Comment

How to Use Safe Words

I believe safewords are incredibly important and I feel like they are a great tool. One of the first things I did as a Domme was make sure that my my sub was comfortable using his safeword. We would push his limits purposefully and in a controlled environment so he could see that it was ok to use it.

I believe in pushing my limits with Asslvr now that we are more comfortable together and I know that as we enter unchartered territory we might hit roadbumps along the way and I might have reactions that are unexpected or he might feel uncomfortable and so it is important that we both feel comfortable with our safewords so that we can keep me safe.

We have two safewords: Pause and Butterfly. I use pause to pause the scene if things are overwhelming or scary, but I am not ready to stop. Play stops or slows down and we can talk about it and make sure everything is ok and change things if we need to. Butterfly means stop now! Even if I use butterfly it doesn't mean that play has to be over, but it means something is seriously wrong and I need cuddles.

Thank you so much for writing this blog. I feel like there are so many negative stigmas and views attached to safewords, and it is nice to see the positive uses highlighted.
  21. Old Comment

How to deal with Brats

I have never had a really bratty sub, I have always looked at them as a challenge. A fun type challenge of course. I enjoy the banter back and forth! Of course the downside is sometimes it takes you further then you had originally planned. I have seen IceMaiden talk herself into extra punishment because she was being a little bratty. It makes me snicker because at the end of the day I see it as playful fun. Its who she is, if she was yes sir no sir all the time she would be a totally different person.
  22. Old Comment

Authority Figures

Even though it wasnt me that did it too you I cant resist giving you a big hug! *hugs* it sucks to have to go through something like that. I am lucky I have never had a girl cry unexpectedly with me. I did have one that I helped cry now and then as it sort of released all her stress and sort of broke the walls of everything she was holding back and was able to express it clearly. Sounds like this was an instance that needed to be instantly safeworded by you or the dom or even both if he could see your reaction.

I cant speak for everyone but personally im super hard on myself if I make a girl cry because shes sad. I hate it, especially because theres not a thing I can do usually to help her aside from be there and tell her its all going to be okay. Those are just words and they are only half as good as actually being able to hold her tight and say those words.
  23. Old Comment

Authority Figures

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    II would like to steal your blogspace just a teeny bit to explain 'punishment' from my point of view, though I dislike the word and prefer discipline. So many subbies are such little pleasers at heart that if they believe they have failed they beat themselves up far more effectively than I ever could or would want to. Whether you call it punishment or discipline, the reason for it, so far as I am concerned, is a physical manifestation of forgiveness. When you have taken your medicine, you know for sure you have been forgiven. I 'punish' you so you don't HAVE to punish yourself, and then we can move on without all the heartache.

I am very careful about the word punishment, because I am very aware of the esteem issues and the negative connotations it brings. I don't invent crimes to punish for, because of the potential for that to make someone feel like they have failed. If I want to whale on someone then I do it because that's what i want to do.
    That is a very interesting way of looking at it. Maybe I've never had a dom who has done it that way.

The feeling I always have is that they are angry or disappointed or whatever, so they punish/discipline me to either put me back in my place or to teach me what not to do.

It's always come down to me beating myself while they are punishing me as well. But, although your thought seems ideal, I'm not too sure I would be able to trust that my dom's disciple/punishment is enough.

For me at least, I don't believe that if you had me, I don't know, spank myself 10 times for talking back, I wouldn't feel like that was enough and I would also be beating myself up for having to be disciplined.

It's an interesting mindset, but unfortunately, I haven't experienced it.
  24. Old Comment

How to Insert Ice into your Ass

I would add: Be super careful with excessive amounts of ice up your ass! The rectal area is very well supplied with blood, which means that you can cool your body down with the ice cubes very quickly, and this can be harmful. It is for the very same reason (but sort of the other way around) that warm enema can be used as a treatment of hypothermia.
  25. Old Comment

Authority Figures

II would like to steal your blogspace just a teeny bit to explain 'punishment' from my point of view, though I dislike the word and prefer discipline. So many subbies are such little pleasers at heart that if they believe they have failed they beat themselves up far more effectively than I ever could or would want to. Whether you call it punishment or discipline, the reason for it, so far as I am concerned, is a physical manifestation of forgiveness. When you have taken your medicine, you know for sure you have been forgiven. I 'punish' you so you don't HAVE to punish yourself, and then we can move on without all the heartache.

I am very careful about the word punishment, because I am very aware of the esteem issues and the negative connotations it brings. I don't invent crimes to punish for, because of the potential for that to make someone feel like they have failed. If I want to whale on someone then I do it because that's what i want to do.