Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

How to Insert Ice into your Ass

Posted 06-08-2015 at 07:30 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-09-2015 at 12:50 AM by techiegirl
Tags anal, ice, techie

It really isn't that difficult and this will be a pretty obvious explanation, but whatever.

Some of you know that I enjoy playing with ice, specifically inserting ice into my ass. I've done it so many times it's amazing it even affects me.

A few things you should keep in mind
  • Everyone is different
  • Anal isn't for everyone, even if it's just ice
  • Water will leak out of your ass
  • It isn't really an enema, but it can sort of be used as one if you want
  • It's cold. Like really cold.

The ice I have is spear shaped, not actual cubes, which works fine for me. If you have actual cubes or cylinder shaped ice (my friend has cylinders and it is cool as fuck) then my only advice would be to try and make sure the edges are smooth before using them.

What I do is a spear ice cube is weirdly shaped or sharp is I stick it in my mouth for a couple of seconds. If you're against this, then just rub the jagged edges with your fingers or lick them. Popping an ice cube in your mouth will lessen the size somewhat and also smooth everything over, but it's up to you.

Now, make sure you're pretty turned on before doing anal, this should be somewhat obvious, but just a reminder.

Now, inserting the ice into your ass. Feel free to lube your ass, I don't, but I'm pretty lazy. Once you push the ice against your ass, you're naturally not going to be able to really insert it as it's cold and it makes your muscles tense and ugh.

Push the ice against your ass, ignore how cold it is or the water running down your body. You ass will stretch slightly as you insert it, but it will close and suck in the rest of the cube/spear/cylinder once it is past the widest point.

It makes a very intense sensation, which can be really nice if you don't push it too far.

The ice will melt pretty quickly and then it's just like releasing an enema.

Tip: Don't try to insert a ton of ice cubes right away. I can maybe do three or four with no break, but by five or six, I usually need a second to adjust to the cold water and how full you begin to feel.

Anal is different for everyone, so don't try to fit 20 ice cubes in on your first go (I can do around 15 in pretty quick succession). Take it slow and take a minute break every now and then.

Once you've tried it a few times, try inserting an anal plug once you're filled with ice. The ice will have started melting and you'll slowly feel less full, but you can't really relax with the plug in.

Overall, remember to be careful and stop if anything is painful or too much.

Happy hunting.
Posted in How To's
Views 6017 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would add: Be super careful with excessive amounts of ice up your ass! The rectal area is very well supplied with blood, which means that you can cool your body down with the ice cubes very quickly, and this can be harmful. It is for the very same reason (but sort of the other way around) that warm enema can be used as a treatment of hypothermia.