Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:54 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:22 AM by techiegirl

In my vast, worldly travels, I've realized that there are different types of verbal humiliation. There are more than I'm going to talk about, but I've only dealt with these two.

Degrading Humiliation: Slut*, whore, bitch, not good enough, pathetic, worthless, ect.
"Is this really turning you on you disgusting cunt? God, you're not even worth my time."

Condescending Humiliation: Sweetie, sweetheart, adorable, so cute, honey, ect.
"Aw, is something wrong? Are you getting turned on by this, sweetheart? That's so cute!"

*Slut can be used for either really, it definitely depends on the tone it's said.

I've found that different subs will prefer the different types of humiliation. Some prefer being broken and degraded, some prefer being talked down to, and some like both.

Personally, I like condescending more and when I dom, I definitely tend to use more condescending verbal humiliation. Degrading people and being degraded isn't something that turns me on.

It's only recently that I've realized the difference and what my preference is.

Talk with your partner(s) and see what the dom automatically does vs what the sub needs. I've found that it is difficult for me to degrade people when I'm domming, but that may just be me.

Either way, communicate with your playmate(s) and try to figure out what works for you.

Happy hunting.
Posted in How To's
Views 1564 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ohhhhhh. This is a really good blog! I mean, it is to the point and said something I have never been able to cohesively think about. Thank you!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    Ohhhhhh. This is a really good blog! I mean, it is to the point and said something I have never been able to cohesively think about. Thank you!
    Aw shucks happy! I'm glad you liked it