Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

1. Old Comment

12 days of kink

I was so pleased all through this. A few days were missed due to illness or unexpected family, but as a whole this was SO much fun. I will never recover, ever, from little town of bethlehem.

I am proud of you princess.
  2. Old Comment

12 days of kink

You two always have the most fun! I am glad you had a kinky holiday!
  3. Old Comment

Unexpected Limits.

Sometimes you never know where the line is until you cross it. I struggle with pain not even bad enough to bruise so I'm kinda in awe how you pushed yourself through; but maybe someone loves pain a little bit too much

Glad to hear it's healing up for you as that sure does sound a little scary.
    Posted 12-22-2018 at 06:49 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment

Unexpected Limits.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Wow! That is severe bruising! :-O
    Glad that you are okay. And now you know about how it is with a belt.
    Thank you! I wont be using a belt again unless it's in person with AM!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Wish you best healing. Yes, black sounds pretty serious.

Thank you <3 I've made them almost black before myself but this was just...wow!

Thank you for sharing. It emphasizes to be careful with the different decision tools we have, logic, intuition, other people's input and feedback ... None of these tools is perfect. One can always fail. So it's better to be a bit too cautious. I hope we all learn from your experience.
    That's so true, even with the sub's feedback as positive it can still turn out wrong, nothing is foolproof. I'm not glad it happened but I'm also not sorry it did either. I can't learn without mistakes!
  5. Old Comment

Unexpected Limits.

Sorry, double post.
  6. Old Comment

Unexpected Limits.

Wish you best healing. Yes, black sounds pretty serious.

Thank you for sharing. It emphasizes to be careful with the different decision tools we have, logic, intuition, other people's input and feedback ... None of these tools is perfect. One can always fail. So it's better to be a bit too cautious. I hope we all learn from your experience.
  7. Old Comment

Unexpected Limits.

Wow! That is severe bruising! :-O
    Glad that you are okay. And now you know about how it is with a belt.
  8. Old Comment

Personal Goals

Goal one updated to reflect progress. Slow going these last 1-2 weeks but slow progress is still progress!
  9. Old Comment

Personal Goals

Goal one updated to reflect new rules and progress.
  10. Old Comment

Personal Goals

Goal one updated to reflect rule changes, new rules and progress.
  11. Old Comment

Personal Goals

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I love your blogs, Icey, and whenever I see you've posted always get excited to read it.

Thank you!

Plut is running a health tracking thread in December, round two of what started in October and we kept running in November. We plan to keep going until October of next year (at least! ). A small group of us kept each other motivated and accountable; it was lovely to be a part of. Would you like to join up? I'm not generally one for groups, but it was of more help than I realised and it would be a pleasure to work alongside you.

Regarding writing, I've started a thread for December with an identical framework to the one above if you're interested in that, too. I'm also happy to help with proofreading, light editing, etc. Happy to help in any way, not because I don't think you can do it, but because I know the quality of your work and want to see it in the world.

You are too sweet. I am most likely going to join your writing thread. The tracking thread I am interested in as well, but need to discuss that one with AM a little further still.

Chat doesn't work on this device, but you are always welcome to get in touch. You have my email, no? It's fine my end to copy AM into everything if that's an issue.

I do...somewhere!

No worries if not. Either way I'm still wishing you the best, as always, and it will be a joy to witness your success. You will do well.

Take care.
    <3 <3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    I'm curious about that novel you're working on. Is it a vanilla story Miss?
    Sent to you in hangouts! Hopefully I'll start working at it again really soon.
  12. Old Comment

Personal Goals

I'm curious about that novel you're working on. Is it a vanilla story Miss?
  13. Old Comment

Personal Goals

I love your blogs, Icey, and whenever I see you've posted always get excited to read it.

Plut is running a health tracking thread in December, round two of what started in October and we kept running in November. We plan to keep going until October of next year (at least! ). A small group of us kept each other motivated and accountable; it was lovely to be a part of. Would you like to join up? I'm not generally one for groups, but it was of more help than I realised and it would be a pleasure to work alongside you.

Regarding writing, I've started a thread for December with an identical framework to the one above if you're interested in that, too. I'm also happy to help with proofreading, light editing, etc. Happy to help in any way, not because I don't think you can do it, but because I know the quality of your work and want to see it in the world.

Chat doesn't work on this device, but you are always welcome to get in touch. You have my email, no? It's fine my end to copy AM into everything if that's an issue.

No worries if not. Either way I'm still wishing you the best, as always, and it will be a joy to witness your success. You will do well.

Take care.
  14. Old Comment

My Top Qualities in a Dom.

This is a really excellent blog!!
  15. Old Comment

I agree with all those traits! <3
  16. Old Comment

What a wonderful blog!
  17. Old Comment

Icey Interrogated.

Never a dull moment here!

This was so hot to read! Great job Miss! Great great job!
  18. Old Comment

Icey Interrogated.

I dont know how many times I can write "I am so proud of you" in a blog comment without it becoming dull. I also dont care how dull it is, I am so proud of you.
  19. Old Comment

Icey Interrogated.

I was so proud of you for doing the pillow case!
  20. Old Comment

Hitting your Dom's limit.

Playing with limits and triggers is always a risky thing. While Icy and I have both stated we have no limits with one another, this is done with a great deal of caution and respect. I am not going to go into the reason I have issues with this sort of play, there are many. But for my IceMaiden I am willing to at least try, as she has done for me so many times.
  21. Old Comment

Excellent perspective. Tops have limits, too, and should not hesitate to ise a safeword themselves.
  22. Old Comment

This is a really fantastic blog on so many levels! I love how it, in such a short nice way explains how negotiation and communication works. Thank you so much for Sharing!!
  23. Old Comment

I don't think I have read about a Doms limits like this before. Excellent blog Miss!
    So nice to see that indeed, even in BDSM, it can go both ways!
  24. Old Comment

Icey Exposed!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    I love when you are blushy and do fun tasks!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by imakward View Comment
    Simply Marvelous
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilith_ View Comment
    Eeeeeee I love thiiiiissssss

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    It is so adorable that, after three plus years, given everything we have done, and every situation I have seen her in, that Icy still blushes like a virgin each and every time. She is beautiful, obedient and... well perfect for me.
    I don't think I will ever stop blushing so easily...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by streetsweeper View Comment
    Sounds very exciting!
    Exciting and scary!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bloxo View Comment
    Wonderful level of report! So much more to say when it involves another person, but even so...you capture the moment perfectly!

Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Oh my! You know how I feel about public stuff like this. You are so brave and this is so very hot to read!

But how did you manage this? Could anyone see you through that window? Do you think anyone did?
    With difficulty! My bedroom window faces the street behind the backings at the back of my house. So it wasn't -extremely- risky and people would have had to be upstairs looking out to see. So it had a small chance but was unlikely which made it doable - and still super scary!
  25. Old Comment

I am not a statistic.

It was hard to come back to this blog for obvious reasons. But I do want to say thank you to everyone who commented here and messaged me privately.