Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icey Exposed!

Posted 10-12-2018 at 10:15 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 10-12-2018 at 11:28 AM by IceMaiden

A recent task Jaro recieved from the election promises, AM then modified and had me do the same task as he liked it quite a lot. And then decided I would blog the report to make me extra blushy.

The final modified task for me to complete became the following:

Quote:
Write slut and whore in massive block bold letters on each tit, insert ben wah balls and blindfold self. Pose in front of the window for two minutes naked while stroking clit.
After some discussion on which window I would use, we agreed on my bedroom window. AM had wanted me to do it at the living room window but I live not far from a primary school and at the time of doing the task it was almost time for the school to finish and we knew there would be a LOT of parents walking past my house with their kids.

I am rather glad I ended up unintentionally doing the task at this time, as being able to do it upstairs made it a lot easier and not quite as nerve wracking! So first I wrote whore on my right boob in big purple capital letters with a washable marker and then slut on my left boob in big capital letters, before heading upstairs.

AM had already called on the laptop which is set to auto answer (Only he has that skype account on the laptop!) so when I got into my bedroom he was already on the call which made me blushy right away! After positioning the camera to his liking I stripped out of my clothes and inserted my ben wah balls and put on a blindfold before opening my blinds and stepping close to the window.

I was already wet before I even touched because the thought of doing this turned me on before I had even started but my heart was still beating SO fast! I could feel my cheeks heating up and the blushing starting as I started to play with my clit and AM didn't help this at all when he started making naughty comments to me!

After two minutes had passed, he told me I could use my wand if I wanted to and I could cum...yes I wanted to! So I switched to the wand but I find it really hard to cum while standing up or with my legs so far apart so despite my best efforts and getting really close, I just couldn't push myself over into an orgasm.

We didn't have long to play so he told me to walk back a few steps and kneel and talked to me a little bit and informed me we would be having me blindfolded more often because I seem to follow orders more easily when I am blindfolded and he wants to see how I fare when I can't see and have to listen and trust (Because I am hidden and don't find it as hard!!!) before having me turn off the wand and stand and show myself to him and then had me turn so my back was facing him and bend over with my hands on the floor and legs spread even wider. Oh my god sooo much blushiness!!

It was now time to get dressed as I had family on the way so he told me to dress myself and hung up and after checking the time I figured I probably had just enough time for an orgasm so I asked if I could have one but in a more comfortable position. I was so expecting him to say no. But he said yes!! He's the bestest Sir ever!!!

So I got comfy on the bed, I knew he would call back so I was a good girl and positioned myself so my naughty parts were facing the camera (even though bratty me was very tempted to face the opposite way on purpose) and turned the wand to full and was cumming about two minutes later.

As I had guessed, AM had called back - I hadn't heard the call connect over the noise of the wand and as my eyes were closed during wanding I was pretty sure he was on the call but couldn't know for certain. I knew for certain as soon as I turned off the wand and he told me to spread my legs wider and spread my lips open for him.

Then it really WAS time to get dressed and as I was almost finished dressing he told me I wasn't naked anymore so he had no interest in me and hung up! (Which made me super wet again...)

So blushy, so nervous, so full of anxiety, so shy....but so much fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2595 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had a very fun time! I wonder how many people now have a picture of you on their phones...
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Comment
    Sounds like you had a very fun time! I wonder how many people now have a picture of you on their phones...
  3. Old Comment
    I love when you are blushy and do fun tasks!
  4. Old Comment
    Simply Marvelous
  5. Old Comment
    Eeeeeee I love thiiiiissssss
  6. Old Comment
    It is so adorable that, after three plus years, given everything we have done, and every situation I have seen her in, that Icy still blushes like a virgin each and every time. She is beautiful, obedient and... well perfect for me.
  7. Old Comment
    Sounds very exciting!
  8. Old Comment
    Wonderful level of report! So much more to say when it involves another person, but even so...you capture the moment perfectly!
  9. Old Comment
    Oh my! You know how I feel about public stuff like this. You are so brave and this is so very hot to read!

But how did you manage this? Could anyone see you through that window? Do you think anyone did?
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    I love when you are blushy and do fun tasks!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by imakward View Comment
    Simply Marvelous
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilith_ View Comment
    Eeeeeee I love thiiiiissssss

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    It is so adorable that, after three plus years, given everything we have done, and every situation I have seen her in, that Icy still blushes like a virgin each and every time. She is beautiful, obedient and... well perfect for me.
    I don't think I will ever stop blushing so easily...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by streetsweeper View Comment
    Sounds very exciting!
    Exciting and scary!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bloxo View Comment
    Wonderful level of report! So much more to say when it involves another person, but even so...you capture the moment perfectly!

Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Oh my! You know how I feel about public stuff like this. You are so brave and this is so very hot to read!

But how did you manage this? Could anyone see you through that window? Do you think anyone did?
    With difficulty! My bedroom window faces the street behind the backings at the back of my house. So it wasn't -extremely- risky and people would have had to be upstairs looking out to see. So it had a small chance but was unlikely which made it doable - and still super scary!