Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

1. Old Comment

Report on Hourly Tasks and More

Loved it looking forward to the other reports!!
  2. Old Comment

1000 Edge Challenge

I've gotten a few private messages with several different challenges presented to me. So far, I've only accepted one, but I'm not looking for challenges... I'm looking for simple straight forward rules.

Everyone is welcome to suggest challenges... but don't be surprised if I reject them. I'm very difficult to work with if you haven't worked with me before (which is why I am soooo happy I had Dravot who was very patient and worked with me, and allowed me to create several of my own challenges to please him in the past), as there are several obstacles preventing me from doing some common things... that and I already anticipate I'll take 2 months or more... which is the a bit longer than I've ever been denied. I almost made 2 months once, but accidentally orgasmed and ruined it. I'm not looking to take a crap ton of extra time to complete any more challenges other than what I already set for myself.

Just to clarify, which I'll edit this into the post, the number list are my rules, and the bulleted list are the challenges I made for myself, and were the only challenges I intended to do. The one listed below is the only one I've accepted.. he asked me to do it once a week, I agreed to do it once between each 100 edges (I estimate I'll only do about 50 edges a week until I get desperate).

Quote:
    OK, something a bit different, you seem to like ass and nipple spanking so once a week I think you should have to work for your 5 edges. I picked the wooden spoon as it seems to be the only spanking implement you have (unless you use the hair brush)

Get a pack of playing cards and take out:-
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of spades
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of hearts
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of diamonds
    Ace,2,3,4,5 of clubs

You will shuffle these 20 cards and put them face down on the table.

You will take one card at a time from the top of the pile and do the following.

Spades:
    Edge any way you like, I won't even try and give you any rules for that. If it was the ace of spades, then rub some toothpaste into your clit
    hearts:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 5 and spank each ass cheek with your wooden spoon as hard as you can that many times
    clubs:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 5 and spank your nipples with your wooden spoon that many times (alternate between left and right)
    diamonds:
    Mutliply the value of the card by 3 and spank your pussy with your wooden spoon that many times

Keep going though the pack until you have picked all 5 spades and edged 5 times.
  3. Old Comment

Slave to Free to Slightly Controlled

Always love your reports, best of luck with all those edges and I hope when you have your 1 orgasm this week its a big powerful squirting one because those are the best!
  4. Old Comment

4 Hours with Plugged Ass and Cuffed

"tried talking to frosty online, but she was unresponsive"

Gotta stop just missing each other damn it, Lover!!

And "Farming"..I know what that means, even with a totally different game

I was originally going to say I felt a little bad for you..but then I thought about recent..challenges..and decided that I do not, lmao

I love you!!
  5. Old Comment

Report to Dravot for Failed Dare

Nice detailed report. Looking forward to the next one.
  6. Old Comment

Love the report.
    Keep it up
  7. Old Comment

Below is the original task Dravot sent me, after I asked him for a dare, with plenty of uncomfortable elements.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dravot
    From 8 AM to 8 PM on Saturday.

You may only use the bathroom at 8,12and 4.

bathroom break is 2 minutes.

For 10 minutes, each hour. You will spend 10 minutes kneeling with the drool gag in and pegs on ears.

You may not cum. You must however edge at least 3 times per hour.

You are to wear your anal beads the whole twelve hours, it may be removed to use the bathroom.

You will spend at least 30 minutes in a front wedgie

During the course of the day you will deliver 500 spanks to your ass and 200 to your nipples (yes those numbers may be divided between nipples/cheeks) But never more than 10 ( to either target) in a set.

You must insert (or if something is there remove) something from your pussy before continuing to the next set.

Toothpaste should be applied to your clit once per hour AND after bathroom breaks.

Whenever convenient where your wrist and ankle cuffs for the duration.

I look forward to your usual thorough report, have a good Saturday.

And from when you wake up to when you go to sleep on Saturday, no cumming. Bonus points if you dont cum for three days before as well
    After a bit of discussing, we initially agreed that each day I didn't cum would be an allowance of a minor fail on the task for free.. but as you've read, that made no difference.

Also, he chose not to punish me further, as what I offered pleased him enough to make up for it.

And of course, I will post a report for the things I do over spring break coming up!
    Updated 03-25-2013 at 06:51 PM by Rose_Angel
  8. Old Comment

Punishment for Failing Denial Challenge

I don't think I could make it sound as bad as it was...
  9. Old Comment

Very nice report. I hope it was not as bad as you make it sound. Glade to hear Master Dravot was able to tweak it to where you could complete it. Have a wonderful new year.
  10. Old Comment

I was privileged enough to be asked to listen to the whole 55 minutes worth of audio over skype. The first 30 minutes was great you could hear most of her orgasms in her breath as it would get much quicker as she approached. The one she mentioned I loved was lots of quick breaths and a few moans mixed in was great, didnt even know she squirted on it until a few minutes later. When the 30 minutes were up I was excited, for the hitachi wand id told her about it the other day.

Ive been a fan of them since I seen those forced orgasm videos, even though I knew what to expect from those videos, it was still hard to listen to. I dont know if its because I talk to rose a lot and know her better then those random girls or what, but I quickly felt bad for her. You could hear her whimpering, and trying to cry for awhile then she became silent for awhile when she passed out. Reminded me a little of elsa hot sauce vocaroo if you listened to that.

Overall I really enjoyed it and would love to listen to something like this again, she was getting desperate to cum. I was around when she failed her personal edge challenge and she was very upset with herself. Although she did mention it just made her even more horny if that was even possible. So I got to tease her for a few days until she completed the task the slightest sexual thing would drive her wild, became quite fun thinking of things to tease her with.
    Updated 01-02-2013 at 01:21 PM by Shadowice
  11. Old Comment

That was awesome Miss Rose .
    Happy New Year!
  12. Old Comment

Spankings Assigned by Frosty

I didn't expect to do that many at once... but I certainly enjoyed them and was quite turned on. It doesn't mean I'll definitely finish them next time, but we'll see

And I can't promise if the next will include nipple clamps or not.

and yes, my ass is fine now. It probably stayed sore for about... 30-40 minutes after I was done though ^^ A good sore!
  13. Old Comment

I definatly enjoyed that one again. It said next update will be your last one . I guess that one also includes nipple clamps?

Is your ass already better?
  14. Old Comment

Fun with YellowIsles Part 2

Very nice! Sounded like a lot of fun.
    Posted 12-27-2012 at 08:01 PM by collared4cuties collared4cuties is offline
  15. Old Comment

mmm.. perhaps for my next set I'll add clamps. Good idea Jeroen
  16. Old Comment

sweet and well done! Just said she did not tell you to add some pegs on your nipples
  17. Old Comment

I'll put a quick note here that when I originally assigned my Lover 3,000 spankings, she asked if she was meant to administer them herself or if I was going to for her when we meet (Eventually and hopefully) and I told her 1,500 herself, 1,500 I would administer. But as she says...we joke alot...and I never expected her to complete/start the 1,500 for me! So in lovingness of my Lover, once I have my laptop back, I'll be recording her final 1,500 for her as my own!

*Oh and VBL-Of course she loves me more..just as I love her more too
    Updated 12-26-2012 at 08:34 PM by IceMaiden
  18. Old Comment

O-O-O-H. Sweet...
    Posted 12-24-2012 at 03:35 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  19. Old Comment

I love Frosty very, very much! Much more than I love spankings, and more than nipple pain (nipple pain being my favorite!)

And I REALLY love it when my lover assigns me some spankings ^^
  20. Old Comment

Oh. I mean what you love most: Frosty or spanking? Good health, Rose. For and your butt.
    Posted 12-23-2012 at 03:42 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  21. Old Comment

Spanking is not a punishment for me... I like being spanked... I'm just working on building up a tolerance. And, photos is a limit... so hearing it is as best as I can do. I'm glad you enjoy it of course, Sir

And I love my LOVER WAY more than being punished!!! (Hate being punished.... doesn't happen too often)
  22. Old Comment

That's what I call "true love"! But I wonder what you love most: Frosty or be punished. Good to hear, but it would be better to see the photos.
    Posted 12-23-2012 at 02:52 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  23. Old Comment

A great session, I did tell rose she was to nice to you after reading the first part and not punishing you much for your 3rd person mistakes but it looks like she punished you at the end.
  24. Old Comment

Just a note... I corrected some of my mistakes in both this one, and part 1 to format it better with bold. I had to take away some lines with my name on it otherwise it wouldn't fit into two blogs.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed playing with YellowIsles last night, and I hope that you all find it entertaining. She was certainly happy with the idea of posting it for all of gD to see!
  25. Old Comment

My Own Spanking Dice Challenge

All I can say is that if you keep reports that are this thourough then I better up my game a little! I mean I thought my reports were pretty good but compared to this they are basically like a childrens book but you know what they say competition breeds success!
    That said this was a great blog I look forward to reading your next one!