Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Report on Hourly Tasks and More

Posted 07-09-2013 at 07:25 PM by Rose_Angel

This was done on September 29th, 2012. I asked Dravot for an hourly task for the day and he gave me two-three depending on how you read it. I had to put pegs on for 5 minutes every hour, and I believe I was to edge once an hour and apply toothpaste to my clit every two hours.

I never posted this in the past, as at the time, Dravot preferred discretion. I have several reports I never shared with getDare during my submission, and I plan on digging up a few more to share.

I started reading Stephanie and Ashley at 7:15. At 7:31, I had to go poo before starting my other requirements. At 7:37, I put my butt plug in and then duct taped it in. Then I realized that since I'm not orgasming per your permission until tonight before bed, I could start the hourly/bi-hourly tasks at the same time, as neither conflicts with the butt plug. So I applied a bit of toothpaste to my clit and rubbed it in.

I then went to go eat breakfast, Sir. I had never before left the room with my butt plug, Sir, and walking with it in was a very interesting and nice feeling. I poured myself a glass of water and a bowl of cereal, went to the living room, and sat down on the couch to eat.

At 7:54, I was in my room, and I put my clothes pegs on, and began to kneel. I remembered that I was allowed to edge with my vibrator while kneeling, as long as I edged twice before getting up, Sir. At the same time, I figure that with the hourly tasks, I'm only allowed to edge once per hour, unless on Skype. So, I put my vibrator in as I was kneeling, and edged once, and turned it off until 8. For a split second, I regretted the fact I decided to wait til the end of the day to orgasm, as I almost came (of course... I suppose that IS what an edge is supposed to be), but I quickly remembered that I did myself a favor in the long run. At 8, I turned my vibrator on again and edged. I then turned the vibrator off, and decided to remain kneeling until my alarm went off at 8:05. I also kept the pegs on for this entire 10-11 minutes, to cover both hours, as I did with my edges.

At 8:05, I took the pegs off, and then stood up from my kneeling, and sat on my bed with my butt plug still in. My alarm went off at 8:08, to show me I've had it in for 30 minutes, but I've decided I'd like to keep it in for a while, so it is still in me now, at 8:20 am.

I do not consider what I did a loophole, by keeping the peg on for 10 minutes to cover both hours, and I intend on doing this throughout the day. And, I can apply paste directly before to help with edges.

(9:14)

I reconsidered my initial plan. I did say that you wouldn't have to type like a lawyer with me, and that I would follow your rules/tasks in the way I thought you meant them, Sir.

so, at 9:03, I put my pegs on again until 9:09. I put my vibrator in around 9:05 or so. At 9:09, I took my pegs off and continued reading more of Stephanie and Ashley. I edged at 9:14, very strongly, and almost didn't turn my vibrator in time, Sir.

Also, it is now 9:17, and I'm going to remove my butt plug now, to go shave, as I haven't yet done that this week, to either my legs or pussy.

(10:54)

I shaved in the shower, and washed myself fully. When I got in my room and dried off a bit, it was 9:45. I got my butt plug out and put it back in, using 3 or 4 pieces of duct tape to keep it in, as well as a snug but very comfortable pair of underwear. While wearing my butt plug all day is not required, I do intend on buying a bigger butt plug soon, as well as safer handcuffs, and I may end up buying two sets, if it can fit around my ankles. http://www.loverslane.com/Sex-Toys/F...Supercuffs.axd

I am unsure which type of butt plug I want

At 10:00, I put the pegs on my nipples and continued Stephany and Ashley.

At 10:06, I removed the pegs, and put my bullet in, and finished the story. I was rather disappointed in how it ended, as I was hoping for more, but it was a wonderful read up to the end.

It is now 11:00 as I continue writing, and I have just placed the pegs on my nipples, Sir. They still feel nice for now. And I just got done reading Nanomt's punishment report to you. It was a nice read, as always. I must admit, and I can't believe I am saying this, Sir, but your quote, "I'm sure you are sorry, but that's not really the point is it bitch? So here is your punishment." really has me going, Sir. (pausing to edge).

(11:13)

I removed the pegs at 11:06, Sir, and continued to imagine if you said those words to me, Sir. I certainly enjoyed reading them, knowing they were directed at Nanomt, knowing she enjoys being degraded/humiliated for the pleasure of others. I'm curios, Sir... do you actually get pissed off when a sub breaks a rule or doesn't follow the guidelines for a dare or task? Or is it just play? I know as a sub, I actually feel bad for breaking rules, and I even felt bad for planning to make today easier than intended by essentially putting pegs on my nipples for 10 minutes every two hours. So I of course decided against that and followed the schedule as I believe you meant it to be followed, Sir. And if I orgasmed without the permission of you or my Master today, I would be extremely sorry for doing so, Sir, as I've consensually given that control over to you.

Anyway, back on the matter, I was wondering if I'd ever be turned on by being called a bitch by you, and of course, I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't. And if I did something on accident, I would not consent to being called a bitch. So, I reconsidered, and reaffirmed my limit of degradation. Knowing that you are disappointed, or gosh forbid if I were called a bad girl, would be bad enough!

I then went back to thinking about how you said that to Nanomt, and finally edged at 11:13, Sir.

(11:49)

I'm going to apply toothpaste now, eat, and after eating do my pegs and edge.

(12:15)

I put the pegs on at 12:13, and removed them at 12:19. Still feels wonderful... I wonder how long until I start to dread them.

I put my bullet in sometime during this, but the batteries died on me. So I took them out, and put them in my battery recharger. I then got out my neon toy, and stuck it on my clit. It SUCKS compared to the bullet, and to help me edge, I thought about what would happen if I orgasmed before being allowed, or if I missed an edge on my FIRST "task" since my punishment was over. I'll keep my thoughts to myself on what I thought about, Sir..., but I nearly went over at 12:35, when I thankfully pulled the thing out just in time.

(3:59)

I put paste on at 1:55 or so, tried the whole piss thing I sent you, put my pegs on from 2:09-2:15, then edged with my neon toy shortly after, and took a nap.

Alarm woke me up at 3, and I put the pegs on... that HURT doing so just after waking up. But they stayed on til 3:06, then I edged and went back to sleep. To help me edge, as I wasn't exactly turned on upon waking up, I thought about all the other stuff you could have assigned me from my dislikes, and reminded myself that I MUST finish out the day following the guidelines, regardless of how much it might end up hurting near the end.

Woke up at 3:30 needing to go potty. I went ahead and removed the butt plug and have no intention on putting it back in today. It didn't hurt or anything, but it's been in there long enough. Went to sleep after going pee again.

I woke up a few minutes before my alarm at 3:55, turned it off, applied toothpaste on. It is now 4:01 and I put the pegs on at 4. It hurts a bit, but now that I'm awake, it still turns me on.

(4:43)

I took the pegs off at 4:06, and then began trying to edge. The batteries in my neon toy are dying, and I spent until 4:35 trying to edge with the darn thing, Sir. Then I looked at my notes for this, and saw that I had started charging my other batteries for my bullet more than 4 hours ago, and 4 hours is how long it takes for them to charge! So, I put the batteries in my bullet, and edged within 30 seconds or so of having it on my clit!

(5:08)

For some reason unbeknown to me, I agreed to take a phone survey, and it got over at 5:06. I put pegs on at 5:07. My nipples are definitely sore. It's not unbearable, but I'm not currently turned on. I'm very thankful my black bullet can be used again.

(6:02)

I edged quickly after taking the pegs off at 5:13. I applied toothpaste at 5:54, and I put my pegs on at 6:00.

(6:21)
I was anxiously waiting for 6:06 so I could remove the pegs. Still turned on by them.. but man they hurt!

Edged with black bullet easily at 6:12. I had just asked you about my initial plan of doing 10 minutes with pegs every two hours. I'm very thankful I decided against this.

(7:19)

Pegs were on from 7-7:06. Bullet is close to breaking, but I edged. Fuck pegs and fuck wired bullets.

(7:37)
Sometime around 7 pm that day, Dravot ordered me to do 10 minutes per hour for the duration of the time I was staying up

Due to your added requirements for the remainder of this challenge... pegs were on from 7:30-7:36, Sir. They hurt a lot, but I became more turned on with the harder challenge.

(9:18)

Pegs were on from 8:02-8:13, and 9-9:11. Both were very painful.

I edged with my hands at 8:35, as I can not find my remote to my bullet. I orgasmed at 9:17, fucking myself with my neon toy using my left hand, and using my right hand to play with my clit... amazing! Absolutely amazing, Sir! Although... my left arm feels like I pulled a muscle somewhere in the process.

Overall, I enjoyed this task, and did in fact remain turned on for most of the day. Thank you for the assignment, Sir.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2099 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Loved it looking forward to the other reports!!