Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Punishment for Failing Denial Challenge

Posted 01-02-2013 at 07:22 AM by Rose_Angel

So, for anyone that has listened to my spanking recordings, and as information for those who haven't, I hadn't cum since November 13th. I decided that I wanted to challenge myself not to cum for the rest of the year.

Even without cumming, I still greatly enjoy edging, as it's still somewhat of a minor release, at least of vaginal juices, even if it's not an orgasm. Well, a few nights ago, I failed my own challenge and had an orgasm on the night of the 27th. I don't even remember hitting edge, I just started to squirt. I was so disappointed in myself for failing my own challenge, that I became turned off and ended up ruining the orgasm.

Well, I felt I needed a punishment for that. For anyone that has ever read my previous blogs, or if any of decide to, you have seen or will see that I used to go to Dravot for dares/punishments occasionally. So I decided to let him know about what happened, the details and such, and requested he punished me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
On the first or as soon thereafter as you are able, put fresh batteries in your working vibe, secure it in place, turn it on high, bind your knees and ankles.

Set a timer with an audible alarm for one hour, interlace your fingers behind your head.

You will remain in this position until either the timer goes off or the batteries wear out whichever comes first.

I wasn't surprised with the punishment as that's the one he uses on the forums a lot. I believe that to be an appropriate punishment. Even though I ruined my orgasm, the fact is I still couldn't hold back. And I found his idea of waiting til the 1st, which is when I probably would have cum again (I mean come on... I denied myself for over a month and a half...) to be brilliant.

I only had one working toy (as he knew from blog) that I could do this with though, and it wasn't that strong, and I've been wanting to buy a better one. Recently, many others I play with have talked about the hitachi wand. I did some research, and decided to buy it.

However, after purchasing the wand, I did what I always do and read the manual, and it specifically says not to have it on for more than 25 minutes, and before using it again, to make sure it stays off for 30 minutes. So I asked Dravot what he thought I should do, and he said to use my regular vibrator for 30 minutes, and then use the hitachi wand for 25 minutes on high.

It was nice to converse back and forth with Dravot regarding a punishment dare, similar to how we'd always had, and he ended up suggesting toothpaste, and he granted me permission to use a sheet between the hitachi wand and my clit. I did my research on the net, and many women claimed to need it.

And so, it was settled. I told a few about my punishment ahead of time, and I invited Shadowice0823 to listen in on the punishment, which he seemed more than happy to do.

So, about a half hour after midnight on New Years, I got back to my room, and told Shadow I had to set up and would give him a call when ready.

I put toothpaste on my clit and rubbed it in, then put my 'g spot vibrator' on my clit, and tried duct taping it in. Then I bound my ankles and knees each with a belt, and decided to go one step further, and put duct tape on my legs between them, to really prevent my legs from moving.

I set my alarm for 31 minutes in advanced, and gave Shadow a call. My vibrator wanted to be difficult and not want to work much, so I had to play around with it. With the bondage on, I pressed down on my clit harder with the toy. For my first orgasm, as promised to several other gD members, I made a vocaroo recording of it, with the intention to post it onto Markbassplayer's 'edging and talking' post, as I talked through my orgasm. Unfortunately... I forgot to copy and paste it though, and it is lost forever...

After that, I tried doing as ordered by the punishment, and interlocked my hands together between the back of my head and the pillow on the ground. However, that vibrator didn't want to keep working. It kept wanting to go out on me.

So I turned over on my side, didn't bother with interlocking my fingers, and tried holding it in place. I managed another orgasm... but the vibrator kept dying. I had an idea though.

I reached for my playbag, and took out my luv touch mini mite, and attached a spiky attachment to it. I painfully took the duct tape off my legs, as I'd never put duct tape around the bare skin of my legs before... and then removed the belts and vibrator. I turned the luv touch on and placed it on my clit, and it was painful. I hate that on my clit, but I figured while I was trying to play with the other toy to get it to work better, I should have to endure pain.

Once I got my real vibrator to buzz much higher than it had been, I removed the painful luv touch (which has one setting and it's not very high), and went back to using the regular vibrator, but I chose not to put any bondage back on, as I still needed to hold it in place.

I was relentless to my clit and held it down with good pressure, to make it as difficult as possible not to cum. My original plan was to cum once for the recording, and then fight it as I figured the hitachi wand would be torture enough. With this increased effort, I orgasmed a total of 7 times in 30 minutes. I squirted on my 5th and 6th ones. After squirting on each of them, I told Shadow verbally that I had squirted, and he commented to me that those were his favorite...

Anyway, once the alarm went off, I turned that vibrator off, and started preparing for the wand. I put more toothpaste on my clit, which burned a lot more than usual.. of course I rarely ever re-applied it AFTER cumming, and wow, it makes a big difference! I did attempt to put belts on with the wand, but quickly gave up trying and decided to just manually hold it on my clit by crossing my legs over the other. I also knew I'd have to lay on my side again for this, so I figured that once I turned the wand on, I'd cuff my hands behind my back with my metal handcuffs.

I set my alarm for 25 minutes and turned the wand on high. It was so fast and powerful, there was no way I was going to be able to focus to put cuffs on my hands behind the back. Most of the time with the wand, my hands were clenching to my carpet, as I was doing my best not to scream. I could have put panties in my mouth as a gag to help the noise, but both Shadow and I wanted him to be able to hear everything better. I did at least record this and save it.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P8yJxf1emT

I don't know how many times I came with this, but I know I did several times, some right after the other. The recording is only 16 minutes and 24 seconds though, as I needed to stop.

About 9 minutes through it, it sounds as if I'm crying. I basically was, except that no tears came, as it is quite hard for me to produce tears through any stimulation...

After I turned the wand off, and took it out, I thought I was still recording, and spoke extra things so you could all hear me, but as it turned out, I stopped the vocaroo recording soon after I said "I have to stop," but I didn't recall doing this. So below, I will summarize what I tried saying on vocaroo to you all.

The reason I had to stop is because I became unconscious. When I came to, I debated on what I should do. I also noticed that I could hardly feel the vibrations on my clit at that point, but that I felt it getting really, really warm around my thighs and then started to fade out of consciousness again, which is when I ultimately made the decision to stop.

When I turned the wand off, I could hear/feel my clit pulsating without any stimulation to it. I then decided to put toothpaste on my pulsating clit as I didn't finish the 25 minutes. As I felt my clit, I said to everyone on getDare that it felt very weird, more spread out than usual, and very swollen. The toothpaste was felt a bit, but it was so numb that it didn't have that great of an effect.

I then said something along the lines of

"Thank you Dravot, for working with me on this punishment, for your suggestions and for allowing the modifications I requested. It was nice to work with you on this punishment dare as before. So once again, thank you."

And finally, this is at least almost a direct quote from memory, I said to you all

"I hope you've all enjoyed this. I didn't."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8660 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was awesome Miss Rose .
    Happy New Year!
  2. Old Comment
    I was privileged enough to be asked to listen to the whole 55 minutes worth of audio over skype. The first 30 minutes was great you could hear most of her orgasms in her breath as it would get much quicker as she approached. The one she mentioned I loved was lots of quick breaths and a few moans mixed in was great, didnt even know she squirted on it until a few minutes later. When the 30 minutes were up I was excited, for the hitachi wand id told her about it the other day.

Ive been a fan of them since I seen those forced orgasm videos, even though I knew what to expect from those videos, it was still hard to listen to. I dont know if its because I talk to rose a lot and know her better then those random girls or what, but I quickly felt bad for her. You could hear her whimpering, and trying to cry for awhile then she became silent for awhile when she passed out. Reminded me a little of elsa hot sauce vocaroo if you listened to that.

Overall I really enjoyed it and would love to listen to something like this again, she was getting desperate to cum. I was around when she failed her personal edge challenge and she was very upset with herself. Although she did mention it just made her even more horny if that was even possible. So I got to tease her for a few days until she completed the task the slightest sexual thing would drive her wild, became quite fun thinking of things to tease her with.
    Updated 01-02-2013 at 01:21 PM by Shadowice
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice report. I hope it was not as bad as you make it sound. Glade to hear Master Dravot was able to tweak it to where you could complete it. Have a wonderful new year.
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think I could make it sound as bad as it was...