Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

A word on sexism (or two)

Yes, I know. Nevertheless, I needed to express this. Maybe I shouldn't judge heterosexuals, homosexuals and bisexuals not too harsh on their stereotypes.
  2. Old Comment

A word on sexism (or two)

That kind of gender discrimination is very common on this site, and it makes sense. As a straight guy, getting tasks/dares from girls is more of a turn on than getting the same action from guys. I can see how that causes problems for you, but people are going to continue doing it because they want to encourage girls to post.
  3. Old Comment

Story: First contact

Thank you very much. And you are welcome for the points. Though I think next time I shall ask you to read a more sexual story so it arouses you.

The gender isn't relevant for that aliens behavior. Independently from the gender, it sees itself as strong or weak, maybe even changing that from time to time, and therefore decides to either be the predator or the prey with according consequences.
  4. Old Comment

Story: First contact

So, I'm sure you accepted the offer in the end. Did you figure out the gender?

Quite a nice story. I enjoyed reading it and grabbing my 5 points for it.
  5. Old Comment

Bureaucrats: Fantastic PM dares for rule lovers

Thank you. Feedback highly appreciated.
  6. Old Comment

Wow, you're definitely putting a lot of effort into this. Looks really good!
  7. Old Comment

Thank you so much. And happy holidays.
  8. Old Comment

Fantastic as always! That last one is amazing!

I did spot 2 things however. It seems you have 2 #27's in the list, and I think you may be missing a line from COPY THAT!

Still amazing! I love these so much
    Updated 12-24-2016 at 12:21 AM by ColdToes
  9. Old Comment

I love your mentoring/tutorial posts. Keep up the great work!
  10. Old Comment

I feel like new get dare users should be required to read you pm dare blogs there very fascinating and informative

Love,
    Zoey
    Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:43 PM by Zoeys fun time Zoeys fun time is offline
  11. Old Comment

Bad kids: Fantastic PM dares for people who need hugs and a little slap on the ass

Feel free. I didn't write "feel free to STEAL them" for the bad connotation it might come with for some people. But frankly, do if you feel good about it. I'd love you to.
  12. Old Comment

Rear drivers: Fantastic PM dares to do it with your butt

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface
    I'm also slightly worried about putting anything in there that is not a plug so you can easily take it out again. What if a grape gets lost in there? What if you can't get the potatoe out?
    Thank you for the question. I added some sentences on safety which should raise awareness and educate about some issues.
  13. Old Comment

Bad kids: Fantastic PM dares for people who need hugs and a little slap on the ass

These dares are adorable, I might have to steal a part of them some time after Christmas.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Thanks ColdToes. It's still on my list of things to try so maybe my Miss will make me do it some time.
    If you do, it helps to wet the ice cubes with a bit of water so they're slick, then just get them in there.
  15. Old Comment

Thanks ColdToes. It's still on my list of things to try so maybe my Miss will make me do it some time.
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I would consider doing all of these actually, although I once tried the ICE but I couldn't even hold it against my anus, it was just too painful.

I'm also slightly worried about putting anything in there that is not a plug so you can easily take it out again. What if a grape gets lost in there? What if you can't get the potatoe out?
    The ice is bad if you let it stay rested against your hole, but if you get it in quickly it's a fascinating feeling. It is very intense and very arousing.
  17. Old Comment

I would consider doing all of these actually, although I once tried the ICE but I couldn't even hold it against my anus, it was just too painful.

18. Old Comment

Fantastic PM dares and how to SURVIVE them

Have to admit this is something I need to work on, always mean to report back at least the basics, but tend to forget, especially if I have a sudden rush of dares. I need to find a better way to sort my PM's lol
  19. Old Comment

Fantastic PM dares and how to FIND them

Yeah, I don't like that either. But I guess those people just haven't thought about it enough and aren't educated about how it works. That's why I write stuff (not that I was always right with it). As long as people dare to read they have a change to discover ways that work at least for me.

I mean I don't know if that "and I am your slave" works for them. I just doubt it. I have never seen some PM dare "and I am your master". Strange, that nobody offers anyone to dominate others without knowing anything about them. And even if, my very first question would be: "Where are your Likes, Dislikes and Limits. Do you have PM dares? Where do I find more information on you?" asl (age sex location) tells me nearly nothing.
  20. Old Comment

Thank your for the compliments.

@starbaby13: If you are hesitant to offer PM dares, maybe you rather like to start with PM dares for darers, so you are dared to dare others and don't have to do anything humiliating yourself. I made a list of proposals for that.
  21. Old Comment

Fantastic PM dares and how to FIND them

I am always a bit annoyed by these slave pm dares. Being a slave or a master is indeed a totally different thing so I really wonder what these people expect.

What is especially annoying is these spoilers that some people put into their signature which say: "oops, you looked. Now I have to be your slave for 48 hours". I wonder if anybody ever complies with these.
  22. Old Comment

Great advice blog again Cass. I just put up a pm dare log myself as this really is a good idea and also good for myself to keep track!
  23. Old Comment

Never done PM dares, but if I were to start ever.. Your blog is a wonderful read that shows a lot of the pros and cons. I do like the idea of the pending dare list. Thank you for sharing this.
  24. Old Comment

Hahaha, thanks Sir Stefan.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I am neither of both.

And, just in case you like to give PM dares, I have also proposals for (PM) dare givers.
  25. Old Comment

Ok,...
    You betrayed yourself.
    Now we know your profession.
    Either a manager or a personal coach.

I may not have pm-dares, it's funny to see how you are turning this into a smooth running business. Beware!!!!! Business-stuff is strictly forbidden on gd!!! You may got banned!!!!