Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Bureaucrats: Fantastic PM dares for rule lovers

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:24 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. And some people LOVE rules. Now because rules usually go along with the own preferences and dislikes you'll only find a few proposals here. Still, I hope you find some inspirations for your own rules focused PM dares. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe and sane! Submitting to too many rules and ideals how you have to live can bring you into severe predicaments. Remember, in play as in life, you are allowed to fail and fail often. Everyone of us needed to fall around 1,000 times when learning to walk! So relax! Maintain your sanity beyond play. Just in case, here is a special fire extinguisher.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "TEAM SHELDON" and I will have to knock exactly three times for three times at any door I want somebody to open from the other side.

PM me "LOOK" and I will try to have a look at the breasts and crotches (covered or not) of all people I see as best as I can for 24 hours.

PM me "NO NO" and I won't use the word 'NO' or any of its synonyms for 24 hours.

PM me "DOGGYSTYLE" and I will only pee naked and with all my hands and feet on the floor for 24 hours.

PM me "RULE" with a rule within my limits and I will follow it for a week.

PM me "COPY THAT" and a rule within my limits that you already follow yourself for at least 30 days and show it in your signature or a blog entry, and I will follow the same rule as long as you still do.

PM me "BILL" and a rule proposal, and I will permanently take it over if I like it as much without anyone to watch over it.

PM me "RULER X Y Z" with X, Y and Z being numbers of the following rules. I will then follow these three rules for a week. For every time you catch me breaking one of the rules picked by you, you may either extend the time by another week or pick one more rule from the list that I have to follow in addition.

Rules for X, Y and Z:
1.) I have to report to you whenever I notice or remember myself breaking one of your rules.
2.) Between 24 and 48 hours before the end of the time I have to ask you to extend my time by another week and do so as soon as you agree.
3.) I have to put the rules picked by you in a blog entry and if necessary update them. There I also have to add the end time of these rules and update it whenever you extend it. If you tell me to I announce that you are my current ruler regarding these rules. Additionally I have to link that blog entry in my signature with the current end time, and if you like with your name as my ruler.
4.) Every day you may exchange one rule you picked for another. I have to update and adapt as soon as I read your PM exchanging them.
5.) Whenever anybody asks me about the rules you picked, I have to reply with their according numbers without looking them up.
6.) You may ask me anytime about three of these rules, whether you picked them or not. I then have to look them up, read them and tell, write or explain them again.
7.) Every day I have to read all these rules.
8.) Every day I have to read all these rules except for the ones you picked.
9.) Every day I have to generate a random number between 1 and the amount of these rules. I then have to recite the rule of the result. If I am wrong, I have to repeat this step until I succeed or did it ten times.
10.) Every day I have to ask someone to pick any of these rules and offer that person a favor. If I get one rule, I have to follow that rule for 24 hours. At the end of that time I have to report to that user and tell him about my PM dare "RULER X Y Z".

11.) Every day when I get out of bed, I have to spin around three times.
12.) Every day when I get out of bed, it has to be with the other foot than yesterday.
13.) Every day when I pee for the first time I have to hold both my hands to my hips.
14.) Every day when I wake up I immediately have to say: "Good morning, world".
15.) Every day when I dress for the first time, I have to undress again right after.
16.) Every day when I wake up I have to touch my ass cheeks before doing anything else.
17.) Every day when I get out of bed, I have to be naked if I didn't sleep naked, but I have to touch the floor with my hands and my face first if I did sleep naked.
18.) Every day right after I get out of bed I have to write up any dreams I can remember, how I slept and how I felt afterward.
19.) Every day before I dress I have to check my getDare accounts and read all unread PMs.
20.) Every day before I take breakfast I have to send you a polite and friendly PM to greet you and wish you a pleasant day.

21.) Every night before I go to bed I have to yawn.
22.) Every night before I go to bed I have to read a fairy-tale or children's story.
23.) Every night before I go to bed I have to say "Good night, everyone."
24.) Every night before I go to bed I have to smile.
25.) Every night before I go to bed I have to get naked and bend over my bed offering my rear for 60 seconds.
26.) Every night before I go to bed I have to recite all your rules.
27.) Every night when I am in bed I have to suck my thumb for 60 seconds.
28.) Every night when I am in bed I have to remember the rules picked by you and think about if I have broken any of them.
29.) Every night when I am in bed I have to grope my ass cheeks.
30.) Every night when I am in bed I have to say all the numbers of rules you picked and all numbers one lower and one higher, all in the mathematical order from low to high, and none of them twice. I have to repeat that 10 times.

31.) Every day I have to add a new PM dare to my list.
32.) Every day I have to honestly compliment 10 persons in real life.
33.) Every day I have to compliment someone else on getDare via a post in the forum or a comment to a blog entry or a visitor message.
34.) Every day I have to write a meaningful comment to a blog entry, or a meaningful reply to a forum thread, or write a meaningful blog entry or start a meaningful thread, all of these on getDare.
35.) Every day I have to send someone else than you PM dares and ask for PM dares in return.
36.) Every day I have to ask a question in an Ask-me-Anything-Thread (AMA) where the last post isn't mine.
37.) Every day I have to find an user who has logged in getDare since the last 7 days and send that person PM dares.
39.) Every day I have to ask you for PM dares and complete any PM dares you send me within 48 hours.
40.) Every day I have to tell you my three currently most discomfort PM dares and ask you to give me at least one of them.

41.) In every PM I have to use a polite or friendly salutation, a polite or friendly farewell expression and my signature, no matter how small the rest of the text is.
42.) In every reply to a PM I may only leave in quotes from the PM I replied to, not from any PM before, as long as I don't need it to point something out regarding that older content, and then I may only leave that part of the older quite which is necessary for my argument.
43.) When I PM dare anyone I always have to ask for PM dares in return and use at least one PM dare to potentially get them if available.
44.) I always have to complete any PM dares I receive within 96 hours of their PM timestamp.
45.) I always have to PM a report on any PM dares I completed within 24 hours after completion, beg for more PM dares and offer up to double the amount of PM dares in return if wished, or any lesser number.
46.) I have to reply to any PM dare report I get, ask for PM dares and offer up to double the amount of PM dares in return if wished, or any lesser number.
47.) I may not complete any PM dares in the first 24 hours of their PM timestamp.
48.) I have to maintain a public blog entry with a list of all my pending, completed but unreported and completed and reported PM dares.
49.) I have to thank you every time you mention that you gave me this PM dare, pick a rule or extended the time.
50.) I have to keep track of the PM dares which completion I reported back since I started your "RULER X Y Z" PM dares. Every time I reach multiples of 100 I have to tell you and you then may either extend the time by another week or pick one more rule from the list that I have to follow in addition.
Views 3212 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I feel like new get dare users should be required to read you pm dare blogs there very fascinating and informative

Love,
    Zoey
    Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:43 PM by Zoeys fun time Zoeys fun time is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I love your mentoring/tutorial posts. Keep up the great work!
  3. Old Comment
    Fantastic as always! That last one is amazing!

I did spot 2 things however. It seems you have 2 #27's in the list, and I think you may be missing a line from COPY THAT!

Still amazing! I love these so much
    Updated 12-24-2016 at 12:21 AM by ColdToes
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you so much. And happy holidays.
  5. Old Comment
    Wow, you're definitely putting a lot of effort into this. Looks really good!
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you. Feedback highly appreciated.
  7. Old Comment
    Nice dares as always, only thing is i want to warn people about "SQUATTY POTTY" its actually quite dangerous to do it if the toilet is old as it could break.

A broken toilet cuts like a knife and you could en in ER with a serious injury if it happens.