Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
  1. Old Comment

why does frosty suck???

My wife can be a huge bitch indeed... Keeping secrets from me and using them against me...
    But still I love her
  2. Old Comment

why does frosty suck???

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ohmydays. I keep rereading this over and over and it just makes me laugh more every time.

I SO should have made you listen to Eminem for 24 hours consecutively! And it's okay I've had dreams of making love to him too HAHAHA.

I'm sure if I gave you lines, you deserved it *nods*...it's not like I just like handing them out *whistles*

I now have the most amusing visual of throwing eggs at you whilst you are upside down

I forgave you for the things we disagreed/argued on with the offensive stuff right away...I know you didn't mean to upset me

Of course I can get through walls, you are one of my best friends!

You're never going to let seeing my boobs on KT go, are you? *blushes*

oooo I called you Sir, did I?! OH WAIT. Yeah I remember, from the edge challenge....and you asked me not too cause it was too weird when you saw me more as dommeing you! yeah I'll share that part you conveniently left out!

I'm GOING to do this, I promise For my son and for those I love.

You always make me smile and cheer me up. I love you.

...Okay yeah let's go back to ewwwww feelings, I've said far too many nice things to you today *whistles innocently*
  3. Old Comment

New begining

I'm just really glad to have you back, Owneed! In fact, I dropped everything and rushed to the chatroom when I got word that you were there.

Don't feel bad about choosing to spend time with your family and away from the site. We all understand! There may come a time when you'll be offline for a while again, but don't say goodbye in that case. Say 'see you later' instead!
  4. Old Comment

New begining

You did the best you could do with what you were given. I missed you and I'm so happy you're back. You honestly don't owe me or anyone else an apology. I wish you had stayed and let us help you, but you did what you had to do and we understand. I'm very happy you decided to come back, you were very greatly missed. Everyone handles grief and stress differently. Just know that no matter what you're going through, you have a community of people here who love and support you.
  5. Old Comment

New begining

I am also guilty of running sometimes. I too am working on not pushing away the people who care most about me.

That being said, there is no need to apologize, we all understand. Although we missed you, we know that you were only doing the best thing for you in that situation. I am very happy to see you back, and if you ever want to talk, I am here at all times. I would love to talk through pm or see you around in chat.
  6. Old Comment

New begining

Silly you.

You don't have to apologise for what you did, you did what you thought was best at the time, and while we wanted you to stay we understand why you did what you did.

Family comes first and we all know that, and we were always going to be here for you when you returned.

Although if you run from me again I'm going to smack you in the head.

Love you.
  7. Old Comment

New begining

While this is not the most in depth comment here.

*hugs*

Nice to see you back.
  8. Old Comment

New begining

I am sad if you hurt people, but remember if you are always doing the best that you could at the time you can not beat yourself up too much. Just remember to learn and grow always!
    We missed you around here, I am glad you are back!
  9. Old Comment

New begining

I love you lots and lots and lots papa I'll never leave you Ehe. I'll always be you're friend and be there for you. You can't get rid of me silly! <3 you did the right thing don't feel sad now you're back its good. Xxx
  10. Old Comment

New begining

Owneed!
    In my eyes You still did The right Thing.
    However i understand how You feel but there is really no reason to vanish again.

*bumpfists*
  11. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

I was terribly saddened to hear about your mom, I can completely relate as my mother is battling cancer as well. I truely wish you the best and hope you can come back when the time is right.

JLS, my thoughts are with you as well, and I send you my love.
  12. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    @ JLS ... we have all mentioned that we are here for Owneed if he ever wishes to come back and thinking about him and his family, but I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I am thinking about you, and here for you as well.

As I proved last night, you are amazing, special and important to the getDare community. You have so many friends and people who care about you here. So, don't be afraid to reach out to us.
    Amen! I love youuu JLS <3 <3
  13. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    @ JLS ... we have all mentioned that we are here for Owneed if he ever wishes to come back and thinking about him and his family, but I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I am thinking about you, and here for you as well.

As I proved last night, you are amazing, special and important to the getDare community. You have so many friends and people who care about you here. So, don't be afraid to reach out to us.
    Well said, couldn't agree more.
  14. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

15. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

You probably aren't going to read this, but you know how much I'm hurting for you. I miss you more than you know, and I miss the way things were with us. We had to end before we really had a chance to start, and I hope with everything I have that your mom will get well soon. I'll always cherish the time I was yours, and miss you always.
  16. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

I am so sorry to hear about your mom Owneed. I am thinking about her and you and your entire family. I know you feel like you need to leave getDare right now in order to focus on everything going on in your family, but as others have mentioned, we are your family too, and we will be here with open arms when you are ready to return home.
  17. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

All our thoughts and best wishes go with you and your family, especially your mother in this sad time. We all pray for a full recovery for her, and for you to return to be amongst friends.

Stay strong owneed. Remember you're in everyone's thoughts.
  18. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

Owneed, it is terrible you will be away, but they always come back, and I believe in my heart you will too. This place will not be the same without you. You are loved and you will be missed. For real.
  19. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

I have never read a writing like this anywhere 》"... so the better person in that relationship is the Submissive, they gave their owner everything, and they are satisfied with the little things that you give"

Such a beautiful and responsible view. Thank you for sharing, Owneed. And thank you for sharing some very intimate stories about your life.

May the good things in the world come to you in return. I wish you and your family the best
  20. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

It is so outstanding in how you shared your thoughts. The true emotional released what is inside of you is great.
  21. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

Not gonna lie, i cried reading this. I am soo sorry to read, you will be missed by lots on here -hugs-

I hope you mother gets better and that you do decide to come back. You really are a great person and dont deserve this.
  22. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

I'm so sorry about your mother Owneed! I wish her (and you) all the best and hope that she ends up living a very long and peaceful life. I agree with DrW. though, don't be afraid to come back and seek support here! You've made a lot of strong connections with people from this site, and just remember that they all will be keeping you and your family in the hearts. <3
  23. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

I wish you all the good fortune, strenhth and luck in the world, Owneed. That's a terrible situation with your mother and I'll cross my fingers that everything turns out okay.

You will be missed, Owneed. I hope you don't burn all your bridges and that we will see you around these parts again someday. You don't need to disappear forever! But if you do go for that, I want to say you're genuinely one of the best people I've met here! So long, sahebi!
  24. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

Owneed Im going to miss you greatly. Im going to wish that everything works out for the best and she gets better. I know it wont help but i just want to hug you so much right now. Owneed stay strong and goodbye for now. *hug' with the biggest hug i can give*
    Updated 09-25-2014 at 09:05 AM by Iodine
  25. Old Comment

cloasure part 2

My goood ol sub bro and friend owneed.
    I just can say that I wish you that everything gets better somehow and Germany is probably not thaaat expensive i think..

For me you will always have some space somewhere in my brain. We talked alot. Youre nice and everything. I wont forget you.

ST ~