Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

cloasure part 2

Posted 09-25-2014 at 06:02 AM by owneed
Updated 09-25-2014 at 06:31 AM by owneed

Okay, now I need to lay out my thoughts on a lot of things, and it's really hard to do so in my state, but I will try my best…

Owning a submissive doesn't mean that you are a better person at all, what I mean is that when you own a sub, and they are doing all what you want, and they stop doing all the things that makes you upset, and they give up control willingly to you, and they accept that their pleasure or suffering come only from you, and they actually do that, that is not at all because you are the "better person", in fact that is a responsibility, and one can never raise up to that, no matter how great was the dominant, he will not do anything that will raise up to what they did for you. ((giving up control for you)), so the better person in that relationship is the Submissive, they gave their owner everything, and they are satisfied with the little things that you give, even if it was a smile, a nod of approval, or maybe a statement that you are proud of them….

And that's why when you own someone, don't feel things like "you are only here for my pleasure" say it but don't feel it, you may be mean to them, but never stop caring, cause, maybe they may give up part of their life just for you, and I am talking about the shows here, and not because you want to, but only because you are not comfortable with it….

What I am trying to say is, "there is no dom that actually deserve their sub" yes I know that that's what the both of them wants, and some are comfortable with this and some are comfortable with that, but on papers, "the submissive is the one who is giving" there is no dom that actually deserve the feeling of "not being good enough" that their subs feel for them, I don't know if I am making any sense here or not, and I don't know why I am saying this, but my feelings are shattered at this moment and there is not a day a day that goes by without me crying for like an hour or something

Jlstockton25, I want you to know that no matter how bad/sad I made you feel, I am feeling much worse, and what I feel right now won't go on the next week or the next month, and yet I can't help being sorry for leaving….but, I can only focus on one thing right now…
Bye getdare community
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4904 Comments 17
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You will be missed, Owneed, Godspeed.
  2. Old Comment
    Owneed you are not a good person. You are a GREAT person and you are doing a great thing for your mother. Hears hoping she gets well. I have to admit I teared up for you.

You will be hugely missed still but you are doing the right thing. Some how you will always be that sub I first met complaining about the writting tasks given by frosty
    Updated 09-25-2014 at 07:06 AM by Ly Ph
  3. Old Comment
    My goood ol sub bro and friend owneed.
    I just can say that I wish you that everything gets better somehow and Germany is probably not thaaat expensive i think..

For me you will always have some space somewhere in my brain. We talked alot. Youre nice and everything. I wont forget you.

ST ~
  4. Old Comment
    Owneed Im going to miss you greatly. Im going to wish that everything works out for the best and she gets better. I know it wont help but i just want to hug you so much right now. Owneed stay strong and goodbye for now. *hug' with the biggest hug i can give*
    Updated 09-25-2014 at 09:05 AM by Iodine
  5. Old Comment
    I wish you all the good fortune, strenhth and luck in the world, Owneed. That's a terrible situation with your mother and I'll cross my fingers that everything turns out okay.

You will be missed, Owneed. I hope you don't burn all your bridges and that we will see you around these parts again someday. You don't need to disappear forever! But if you do go for that, I want to say you're genuinely one of the best people I've met here! So long, sahebi!
  6. Old Comment
    I'm so sorry about your mother Owneed! I wish her (and you) all the best and hope that she ends up living a very long and peaceful life. I agree with DrW. though, don't be afraid to come back and seek support here! You've made a lot of strong connections with people from this site, and just remember that they all will be keeping you and your family in the hearts. <3
  7. Old Comment
    Not gonna lie, i cried reading this. I am soo sorry to read, you will be missed by lots on here -hugs-

I hope you mother gets better and that you do decide to come back. You really are a great person and dont deserve this.
  8. Old Comment
    It is so outstanding in how you shared your thoughts. The true emotional released what is inside of you is great.
  9. Old Comment
    I have never read a writing like this anywhere 》"... so the better person in that relationship is the Submissive, they gave their owner everything, and they are satisfied with the little things that you give"

Such a beautiful and responsible view. Thank you for sharing, Owneed. And thank you for sharing some very intimate stories about your life.

May the good things in the world come to you in return. I wish you and your family the best
  10. Old Comment
    Owneed, it is terrible you will be away, but they always come back, and I believe in my heart you will too. This place will not be the same without you. You are loved and you will be missed. For real.
  11. Old Comment
    All our thoughts and best wishes go with you and your family, especially your mother in this sad time. We all pray for a full recovery for her, and for you to return to be amongst friends.

Stay strong owneed. Remember you're in everyone's thoughts.
  12. Old Comment
    I am so sorry to hear about your mom Owneed. I am thinking about her and you and your entire family. I know you feel like you need to leave getDare right now in order to focus on everything going on in your family, but as others have mentioned, we are your family too, and we will be here with open arms when you are ready to return home.
  13. Old Comment
    You probably aren't going to read this, but you know how much I'm hurting for you. I miss you more than you know, and I miss the way things were with us. We had to end before we really had a chance to start, and I hope with everything I have that your mom will get well soon. I'll always cherish the time I was yours, and miss you always.
  14. Old Comment
    @ JLS ... we have all mentioned that we are here for Owneed if he ever wishes to come back and thinking about him and his family, but I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I am thinking about you, and here for you as well.

As I proved last night, you are amazing, special and important to the getDare community. You have so many friends and people who care about you here. So, don't be afraid to reach out to us.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    @ JLS ... we have all mentioned that we are here for Owneed if he ever wishes to come back and thinking about him and his family, but I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I am thinking about you, and here for you as well.

As I proved last night, you are amazing, special and important to the getDare community. You have so many friends and people who care about you here. So, don't be afraid to reach out to us.
    Well said, couldn't agree more.
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment

Amen! I love youuu JLS <3 <3
  17. Old Comment
    I was terribly saddened to hear about your mom, I can completely relate as my mother is battling cancer as well. I truely wish you the best and hope you can come back when the time is right.

JLS, my thoughts are with you as well, and I send you my love.