Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

why does frosty suck???

Posted 01-23-2015 at 01:37 PM by owneed

*Note: everyone knows that I can be sweet and stuff, but the person we are dealing with here is kinda like "ewwww emotions" so that's what they get...

okay seriously why does Frosty suck...?? first of all cause she likes eminem... and she got me to like Eminem as well, what kind a girl is she to like someone *who says stuff like "getting girl's asses more than the toilet seat gets" I remember she used to turture me when I was subbing to her to listen to eminum, she would set me on chair and made me watch Eminum songs 24 hours a day, she got me brain washed the bitch...and now I can't stop listening to him, I even had a dream of making love to eminem...frosty, you screwed my life... *

also because she made me write 1000 lines in 48 hours, and I don't desrve that -whisles- bitch *

and alssooo, because she is meannn, she made me post in that T&D by girls thread 2 times, 2 timess
yes, she is bitch cause she knowws that I would do anything for her, and she abuses that *

And now we need to talk about the old times when, she had me hanged upside down and though eggs at me...okay that's a lie, but that doesn't mean she woudn't do that...

She sucks because, its very hard too offend her, I was like "leave me alonee bitch, I don't like you, gooo awaaay" but still I am stuck with her...okay but I managed to offend her twice, and I am not sorry for that...-nods-. okay I am really sorry for that

Also she sucksss because she knowwws she can get through walls if she wanted to..

The bitch, and she has been a good friend for me for a long time, and this friendship should be over cause its too much noww.... *

And as we grow as men we learn to let shit go but then again there is so many bothshit we can really stand * yeah she is a willing stubborn bitch, as she likes buffy, and she did 1000 edges before, and I saw her boobs too, anddd she used to call me sir long time ago... , and I asked her to stop, yeah I was stupid...anddd nooo body likes her on gd as well, that's why I am sure no one will comment on this blog, you will never find anyone that will say good things about you bitch...

I hate you, okay I don't but still I don't like you, okay that's a lie too, at least I don't love you, okay that's,,,ughh a lie as well... and nobody is tricked by that, every one know how good person you are, and that you are ughh. awesome... pull yourself together soon so we can be mean to you again My Frosty, my mind and heart is all for youu, always remember those who you would make proud...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4385 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ohmydays. I keep rereading this over and over and it just makes me laugh more every time.

I SO should have made you listen to Eminem for 24 hours consecutively! And it's okay I've had dreams of making love to him too HAHAHA.

I'm sure if I gave you lines, you deserved it *nods*...it's not like I just like handing them out *whistles*

I now have the most amusing visual of throwing eggs at you whilst you are upside down

I forgave you for the things we disagreed/argued on with the offensive stuff right away...I know you didn't mean to upset me

Of course I can get through walls, you are one of my best friends!

You're never going to let seeing my boobs on KT go, are you? *blushes*

oooo I called you Sir, did I?! OH WAIT. Yeah I remember, from the edge challenge....and you asked me not too cause it was too weird when you saw me more as dommeing you! yeah I'll share that part you conveniently left out!

I'm GOING to do this, I promise For my son and for those I love.

You always make me smile and cheer me up. I love you.

...Okay yeah let's go back to ewwwww feelings, I've said far too many nice things to you today *whistles innocently*
  2. Old Comment
    My wife can be a huge bitch indeed... Keeping secrets from me and using them against me...
    But still I love her
  3. Old Comment
    I thought I'd pitch in here HAHA

Oh Frosty - when I subbed to her she was a right bitch! She had me do lines for no apparent reason!

No butbut honestly she can be mean at times.. butbut if you know the real her - she's a real softie at heart. She's amazing, and I love her to bits. She awesome, kind, caring, always there etcetc

Basically she's awesome. Full. Stop. Haha
    Posted 01-23-2015 at 06:36 PM by FrozenWolfGirl FrozenWolfGirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    She sucks cos she gave me 700 lines just for the sake of it! FUCKING BITCH!

We should make a petition and everyone that ever wrote lines for Frosty will make Frosty write the same amount

Sounds about fair.
  5. Old Comment
    Ewwww feeeelings!

But honestly, Frosty, we are all here for you, and I am going to comment on your blog too, so I won't repeat myself here, but you are the opposite of sucking.
  6. Old Comment
    I'm starting to think everything you mentioned here is going to come back and bite me in the ass now Sir..hahahaahahahahaha