Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their comments and support, everyone is so positive and amazing

Sweetie, all I can say is..... I can't wait to have you tied up and helpless again
    Updated 10-19-2014 at 10:18 AM by Mr. Devious
  2. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

I have not had a ton of time to reply to things, but I also loved every single post! Don't apologize!
  3. Old Comment

I, for one, enjoyed reading each and every post both of you wrote. Don't apologize for them. Just remember, that just because one encounter has ended, doesn't mean there wont be another opportunity. Be happy with each other and be there for each other.
  4. Old Comment

I cant imagine how hard it would be to say good bye. I completely agree though knowing they are just within eye sight would make it near impossible to want to get on the plane and leave them. I am sure it was just as hard for him as it was you.
  5. Old Comment

So good! I absolutely love reading about your trips and I get more and more envious of it with every blog! Just thinking of him making you squirm is fun, thats one of the best things to do to your sub.
  6. Old Comment

*sigh* I love your posts. And I am so happy for you two - and I am very impressed with how you've conducted yourselves and genuinely built your relationship. Timing is subjective, it will change for everyone - but I think it's pretty clear you've found what worked so very, very well for the both of you

I thoroughly enjoyed your post, and giggled out loud when I read "The rest is a big blur. I know that I got to cum alot!" And I think being tied and helpless is one of the best feelings ever...
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:21 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment

Oh wow, butterfly, this was incredible! I'm so glad you managed to ask for the being-tied-up. I know I have a really hard time asking for things I want.
  8. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Soooo jealous! That's all the nice things I can say before I start getting mean about it :P
  9. Old Comment

Thank you. The bet goes until November 10. So we will see. Either way there is no loser, although I would love to say I win, I wouldn't mind "having" to be tied up first :P
  10. Old Comment

Oh my GOSH! Wardell is right, you guys are making me beyond envious and wishing that that was me and my dom! I'm so glad that you guys got the opportunity to visit each other and that you had such an incredible time doing it Did you guys figure out who won the bet and will be the first to be tied up next time?
  11. Old Comment

@Wardell - Don't worry they are almost over and spoiler alert it is a sad ending ... I had to leave

Thank you so much for your support. I know that some people see that we have only been together 3 months and that we have already traveled across the country to meet and they think that we are crazy, but a lot happened in those 3 months together. We both put a lot of time and effort into our relationship and we had an amazing connection on top of that. And I am so happy that it turned out as well as it did.

Thank you again.
  12. Old Comment

I have to stop reading these, butterfly. I'm beginning to get jealous! Just kidding.

You guys did so well in, firstly establishing your relationship here in GD, but then carrying that through to your first real world encounter where, if either of you had been less patient or understanding of the other, it could have gone horribly wrong.

I'm extraordinarily happy for you both. Thank you for sharing so frankly.
  13. Old Comment

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Thank you Rose. All hidden public dares (the few I have done) make me incredible nervous, but for some reason this one was a bit worse. It may be because the other times, even though I felt like everybody could see, I knew they really couldn't but this time, there was actually a very visible aspect, and I was very aware of it.
  14. Old Comment

@NLG - Thank you. That is exactly how I feel about your blogs.

@Eivins - Ummm duh ... have you seen the man I am with ... :P

@Shadow - I think it something we are going to work on before we meet each other again. Any suggestions?

@Asslvr - As I have said before, you are biased especially since you are usually a star in my writting, but thank you. Eeeeek! More than 16? I might die!
  15. Old Comment

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

@Rose - Thank you

@ NLG - Thank you so much. Your comments very often leave me speechless. I am so glad that we didn't rush it, the anticipation made it so much better in the long run, and I was able to relax and enjoy it for the wonderful moment it was rather than be super nervous and tense.

@Eivins - Thank you darling. Is our first kiss going to beat this one?

@JJ - Thank you. I have a few more blog posts to go. We are already planning our next visit. Thank you so much for reading.

@Madl - He did and I am so glad too. I love every one of the comments you do share with us, and thank you for being such a wonderful supporter.

@Asslvr - Yes, there may have been a few other moments that would have made an amazing story ... standing on top of the world, or in the hot pool ... but none of them were the perfect moment. This one was. It was so incredibly perfect. And now, we will just have to go back and kiss at all those other places to make them perfect too :P
  16. Old Comment

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Ohhhhh, that makes me want to try something like that. Excellent post, and reading this, and the nervousness about having to thread the cord through underwear and into the shorts made me think of a previous hidden public dare I had to do before
  17. Old Comment

In hindsight, there were a few other moments deserving of a perfect kiss. I am not sure if it was nerves or maybe a lack of confidence on my part, but in the end, I do believe our first kiss happened at the right time.
  18. Old Comment

Sweetie, I absolutely love your writing! Almost as much as I love what happened in this blog post

And so you know... all records are made to be broken. Hopefully sooner than later!
  19. Old Comment

That is a downside of the trigger Hopefully you guys can figure out some way to get around it next time you break the record!!
  20. Old Comment

Why are your adventures so hot?!
  21. Old Comment

Your blog posts are utterly fantastic. It borders on me literally feeling what you describe, and I love them and I get so excited when you post! Congratulations on breaking your record - what a perfect way to do it
    Posted 10-12-2014 at 04:46 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  22. Old Comment

A good kiss is...everything.

I am SO glad Asslvr recognized that and introduced you to such a beautiful thing.

And I love all your posts, even though I'm not commenting on them all. Thank-you for sharing so much.
  23. Old Comment

Gah! I just read all of your posts about meeting asslvr. It sounds like the perfect time and I'm so happy for you both you got to have that. I hope your next visit is soon, and please continue with the blogs!
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

I love all your faces <3

Thank you everybody.