Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

Posted 10-10-2014 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 12-14-2017 at 12:14 PM by Butterfly

If you kiss on the first date and its not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes its better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
~Jennifer Lopez

Confession: I have never been kissed. I mean really kissed. That is what I blushingly confessed to Asslvr before I left for our trip. I was super nervous because he had described the perfect sweet kiss (right here). We talked about the first hug at the airport and how wonderful it would feel, and he hinted at maybe kissing me. I of course gave him permission, but I told him that he would have to take the lead since I was so nervous and would have no idea what I was doing (I know! Sexy right?).

But, as those of you who read my last two blog posts know, it didn’t happen at the airport. It didn’t even happen on our first perfect day together. Instead, it happened in our hotel room on the third night, while we were both a little drinky, and cuddling on the bed. But, I am not sad or disappointed that he waited. It may not have been that first second that we met, and it may not have been while we were on top of the world, but it was still our perfect moment, and the perfect start to what turned out to be a wonderful night.

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

So I know you are all shouting “Tell us about it!”, and I like to give the people what they want, so here it goes:

I was super nervous about doing a certain thing for Asslvr for the first time (I am going to skip these details for now ...). We were sitting/laying on the bed and I made a blushy noise and told him that I had butterflies and was super nervous, and he said “I can do something that might make you a little less nervous” and I asked what that might be. He sat up and leaned in and gently touched his lips to mine.

It was slow at first, his lips slightly parted as they touched mine, his tongue slowly coaxing mine apart for him. My butterflies disappeared as our tongues intertwined.

It didn’t last forever, although I wanted it to, but I still think about that kiss and how perfect it was, that feeling of warm tingly feelings spreading through my body ...

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.
~Emil Ludwig

Not only was our first kiss another perfect moment of many on this trip, but it was somehow a turning point for me. It took a lot of pressure off us, and knowing that it turned out so great gave me so much confidence for the rest of our time together. I felt wholly accepted at that moment. Especially because he waited so long, I felt like he really wanted me, and wasn’t just doing it out of obligation.

And on top of that, the perfectness, the way we fit together, the feel of his lips on mine, it reaffirmed that Asslvr and I are meant to be together.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'll tll you something now - it sounds like a truly memorable kiss and a wonderful one to start with. Begin as you mean to go on. You're both very lucky to have found each other and wondrously deserving of that fact.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much DMB. I do feel lucky every day to have found Asslvr.
  3. Old Comment
    *squeeee*

So awesome to read about
  4. Old Comment
    I love this - I love all your posts, but this is just...wonderful. So much of what you said about having the perfect moment and waiting resonated with me in how I feel about not rushing and taking the time to bask in each new experience for it's own unique, special nature. I am so happy for you two
    Posted 10-10-2014 at 07:46 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    So very sweet! <3
  6. Old Comment
    Gah! I just read all of your posts about meeting asslvr. It sounds like the perfect time and I'm so happy for you both you got to have that. I hope your next visit is soon, and please continue with the blogs!
  7. Old Comment
    A good kiss is...everything.

I am SO glad Asslvr recognized that and introduced you to such a beautiful thing.

And I love all your posts, even though I'm not commenting on them all. Thank-you for sharing so much.
  8. Old Comment
    In hindsight, there were a few other moments deserving of a perfect kiss. I am not sure if it was nerves or maybe a lack of confidence on my part, but in the end, I do believe our first kiss happened at the right time.
  9. Old Comment
    @Rose - Thank you

@ NLG - Thank you so much. Your comments very often leave me speechless. I am so glad that we didn't rush it, the anticipation made it so much better in the long run, and I was able to relax and enjoy it for the wonderful moment it was rather than be super nervous and tense.

@Eivins - Thank you darling. Is our first kiss going to beat this one?

@JJ - Thank you. I have a few more blog posts to go. We are already planning our next visit. Thank you so much for reading.

@Madl - He did and I am so glad too. I love every one of the comments you do share with us, and thank you for being such a wonderful supporter.

@Asslvr - Yes, there may have been a few other moments that would have made an amazing story ... standing on top of the world, or in the hot pool ... but none of them were the perfect moment. This one was. It was so incredibly perfect. And now, we will just have to go back and kiss at all those other places to make them perfect too :P