Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Posted 10-12-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

Last month Asslvr and I set a new record and I had 13 orgasms in one day. In the comments of that blog post, he had promised me that we wouldn’t be keeping the record sitting at lucky 13 for too long. However, I didn’t expect us to beat the record so soon, and especially not while we were in person.

After helping me up off my knees (there is a story hidden in there that maybe Asslvr will tell), Sir told me that he was going to leave the room for a few minutes, and that when he returned, I needed to be naked and laying on the bed with my egg vibrator, waiting for him.

As soon as the door closed, my heart started pounding as I quickly stripped off my black sheer nightie and panties and laid in the middle of the bed, knees up and slightly spread, shaking in anticipation. I could hear my heart pounding over my quick nervous breaths as I waited for my Sir to return to me.

Finally, I heard the doorknob turn. He entered the room, but didn’t come to the bed right away. He took his time just to torture me. I was wet in anticipation as he finally started approaching the bed. As my head was covered with the blanket, I didn’t see him, but I could sense him getting closer to me.

He settled in between my legs and took his time kissing my knees … my thighs … everywhere except where I really wanted him and then finally he lowered his mouth to my wet and throbbing clit. I was already so sensitive from cumming 4 times in the car earlier that day. This just made me extra receptive to every little touch. The feel of his tongue on me, tasting me, licking me, was phenomenal. So light and teasing. It took everything I had to stop myself from lifting my hips and thrusting into his mouth.

Just as I was getting close, he slid his mouth away and replaced it with the egg vibe. Damn him for being able to read my body so well, 3 months of listening to me play, edge and cum enabled him to be able to slow down and keep me on the edge just as I was getting ready to explode.

He switched back to his mouth and finally allowed me to cum for him.

Side note: One problem with having to hear the trigger word to cum is that when he is using his mouth, he has to take away the stimulation in order to say them. But it was him having to do that, that really proved to me how powerful our trigger word has become. He would remove his tongue from my clit and say the words, and before his mouth had even touched me, I could feel my muscles starting to contract. I don’t think it was powerful enough to say that I am able to cum without stimulation with the trigger word, but my body definitely reacts very strongly to those words.

Now where was I … yes, as soon as his tongue was back on my clit, the orgasm shook my entire body and I wasn’t able to stop myself from raising my hips up off the bed begging for more. And he gave me what I wanted. He didn’t stop. He kept licking and sucking and tasting me until all too soon I was begging him to let me cum again, and he did.

He continued to switch back and forth between the vibe and his tongue, switching between allowing me to cum really quickly and teasing me to draw it out. Forcing more than one orgasm out of me at a time. I lost count after a while. All I know is that I didn’t want it to stop. This really surprised me since the first time we broke the record, I was begging him to stop by the half way mark. But this time, this time I think I drifted out of my body and felt enveloped in the pure pleasure. I couldn’t think about anything else other than his tongue and his fingers playing with my slick wetness. Making me cum over and over.

It seemed like no time at all when Sir announced that we were getting close to our record. I was shocked. He made sure I was ok, and asked if we could continue. I had screamed and moaned so much that my throat was sore and dry, so we took a break and Sir brought me a drink (I was shaking too much to get off the bed even if I had tried).

Sir continued with his tongue and the egg vibrator. I wish I could say more about it but by this point I really was suffering from orgasm brain. I do know that he continued and gave me 12 orgasms total between his mouth and the egg vibrator. I was wonderfully sensitive and wet when he was finished, but I still didn’t want it to end. When he crawled up beside me, I felt like something was missing between my legs.

Sir got up and left the room, and when he returned 5 minutes later, I was already curled up and making sleepy noises, I don’t even remember him saying goodnight.

I guess if we were going to beat our record, 16 (4 from the remote vibe in the truck plus these 12) is a great number, and it was a fantastic way to do it … maybe that means we won’t be in such a rush to beat it again … *hint hint*

To be continued ...
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your blog posts are utterly fantastic. It borders on me literally feeling what you describe, and I love them and I get so excited when you post! Congratulations on breaking your record - what a perfect way to do it
    Posted 10-12-2014 at 04:46 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Why are your adventures so hot?!
  3. Old Comment
    That is a downside of the trigger Hopefully you guys can figure out some way to get around it next time you break the record!!
  4. Old Comment
    Sweetie, I absolutely love your writing! Almost as much as I love what happened in this blog post

And so you know... all records are made to be broken. Hopefully sooner than later!
  5. Old Comment
    @NLG - Thank you. That is exactly how I feel about your blogs.

@Eivins - Ummm duh ... have you seen the man I am with ... :P

@Shadow - I think it something we are going to work on before we meet each other again. Any suggestions?

@Asslvr - As I have said before, you are biased especially since you are usually a star in my writting, but thank you. Eeeeek! More than 16? I might die!
  6. Old Comment
    Soooo jealous! That's all the nice things I can say before I start getting mean about it :P