Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.83 average.

Why I Removed My Limits With AM.

Posted 02-13-2016 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:40 AM by IceMaiden

Limits are limits for a reason, right? There's the obvious ones, the ones personal to you, the ones you just find a little too weird or gross. And they're not to be touched or crossed. And yet for over 6 months I've not had any.

I once commented that I would never remove or attempt any of my limits because they were obviously there for a reason and yet since that comment I've tried several of what I used to consider to be my hard limits.

Why? Put simply: I trust Master absolutely.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

We Meet Again: Good Night and Goodbye

Posted 12-23-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

When we woke up on Sunday morning, I could barely move. I realized how tightly I had clenched all of my muscles when I had been cumming with the wand at the end of last nights session. My legs were especially sore. Before Asslvr even woke up, I was running a bubble bath to go and relax. I felt much better when I was done.

We had to get all our stuff and all of the toys packed up (oh my goodness there were so many and they were spread over the entire hotel room), and leave the hotel. We
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Painful clothespins while reporting

Posted 01-06-2016 at 02:21 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, report

The dare (2nd dare ever done)

I had to write a very boring report for school, so I decided to ask a group on Kik to give me something to make it more interesting. I received the following: put 10-ish clothespins on your nipples and balls, one on each nipple and the rest on the balls.

I started attaching the clothespins to my nipples first before I started with my balls. My nipples can take more than my balls, as I feel right now; my ball sack still...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old

Report on rules

Posted 04-26-2019 at 10:03 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

The dancing king was given some rules by LitDarkness to follow and was asked to report on them in a blog. So here is his brief report.

1. For 10 minutes a day, dance

Well the dancing king felt quite silly doing this one, usually did while his dinner was cooking. Just played some music from YouTube and danced along too it (if you can call it dancing, basically just moving his body randomly to the music...) the dancing king was glad no one was watching!

getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.82 average.

Daddy Dom and My Little Princess

Posted 01-25-2015 at 11:01 AM by Tease

Daddy Dom and My Little Princess

I find myself in unfamiliar territory; blogging about a topic that I never thought I would find myself involved with, whilst it's an area I knew existed it's never been one that I've had the desire to explore or taken more than cursory glance at. Well, that was until I was talking to JLStockton25 one evening and getting close to bed time came the comment out of nowhere:

"I want my Daddy. I want to feel safe and snuggled
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess-Jasmine.jpg
Views:	1842
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	267  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 3.81 average.

Three Months and Goodbye

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:43 AM by Tease
Updated 04-16-2015 at 10:14 AM by Tease

Three Months Anniversary and Goodbye

I knew of JLStockton25, we had exchanged a few brief messages in chat, mostly when the blog was posted about elitist snobs and we were messing about with her patting my head which for a few days I've put into my signature as a joke.

I also managed to catch part of one of her legendary shows, I say part because between my cat shitting in the middle of the living room and JL's daughter waking up and cutting the show short I didn't
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	austen.jpg
Views:	1239
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	309  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Nevada Trip Blog, and Interactive Partition

Posted 09-26-2010 at 10:09 PM by CBanks185
Updated 09-26-2010 at 10:40 PM by CBanks185

Ill be doing live updates and Private Chats.
Mostly just updates.
And yes, this is slightly extreme, i know.

Current dare collection:
Dare Collection
Think this is the list.
I've combined the excrement eating dare with my addendum.

[
For every mile you have to roll a dice. The outcome decides what you have to do for the next mile:
1. you have to continously stimulate your clit for this mile.
2. You have to put as much...
Posted in Uncategorized