Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 16 votes, 3.81 average.

Three Months and Goodbye

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:43 AM by Tease
Updated 04-16-2015 at 10:14 AM by Tease

Three Months Anniversary and Goodbye

I knew of JLStockton25, we had exchanged a few brief messages in chat, mostly when the blog was posted about elitist snobs and we were messing about with her patting my head which for a few days I've put into my signature as a joke.

I also managed to catch part of one of her legendary shows, I say part because between my cat shitting in the middle of the living room and JL's daughter waking up and cutting the show short I didn't get to see much of it.

Little did I know though that she was about to become a much bigger part of my life. However, 132 days ago now, on the 5th December I saw a girl trying to put a brave face on things as she struggled to cope with sub drop after a heavy session with her dom.

Spotting her struggling in chat I whispered her, with probably the most important whisper I'll ever make and just offered a friendly ear to listen. Well we spoke for hours that day, just over 9hours to be precise (boy that girl can talk) and who knew that that crying snotty mess would end up becoming my crying snotty mess. When things eventually broke up with her dom we had the chance to potentially start something together.

Going through a tough break up, I imposed the rule on us that until two of her closest friends Mandi and Saddi and her husband had gotten to know me and thought that she was ready to sub and thought I was right for her then I wouldn't take her as my sub at all.

Some reading this may think that it's a risky strategy since they may have hated me or never thought she was ready but it was important to me to have the blessing of those closest to her and if I couldn't convince her friends that I was right for her and would look after her then I don't deserve to call this wonderful creature my own. I had to put her needs first.

Saddi sure put me through my paces too with a gruelling interview and grilling about how I approach bdsm, how I'd cope with multiple subs, what concerns I had, how I'd treat her friend, etc. The questions were coming in faster than I could think or answer but thankfully she was patient with me. Love ya Saddi <3

Thankfully I passed, a few cuts and scrapes from the interrogation but I survived and we got the go ahead. So three months ago today on the 16th January 2015 this beautiful amazing lady became my submissive and we entered into a consideration phase to get to know each other better.

Happy Three Month Anniversary my sweet slave.

Given issues with previous doms she'd lost a lot of confidence, self-esteem and belief in both herself and in BDSM in general so we decided to take things really slowly and have been building up our scenes and exploring different areas of her submissive side, discovering more and more about each other.

Now the eagle-eyed amongst you will have spotted that I said she became my submissive and then proceeded to wish her a happy anniversary as my slave. Around a month into our relationship JL asked if I would explain what I see the difference as between a submissive and a slave, she'd always been dead set against the name slave before so it was a real shock when, after explaining to her my views on the differences, that she asked if we could swap from dom/sub to master/slave.

We agreed that we would try it and if things didn't feel right to her then we would simply switch back to dom/sub again. Part of being under consideration is the freedom to change things about, try different styles and dynamically alter things to find what works best for us.

It sure does work - this lady is amazing. JL is submissive to her core and with every breath, action and thought she is looking to do things that please me and put me first, this isn't something that's skin deep or faked it's who she is. I'm the luckiest man alive to have such a smart, wonderful, funny, sexy, amazing <insert another 1001 compliments here> slave so focussed on my pleasure and happiness.

My biggest reward has been when she spoke these words to me that I've saved and read a hundred times:
"It really does feel completely natural to me. The more we talk, the closer I get to you, the freer I feel to be myself. I know that's cheesy but you're bringing things out of me that I had almost forgotten existed. I don't have to give up who I am for you to accept me as your sub. That's never happened. I've always had to give up something."
As a Master or Dominant what more can you hope for than to have that kind of impact on your slave/submissive? I'm happy that I can give to her as much as she gives to me. She's perfect for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	austen.jpg
Views:	1126
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	309

Sad to say goodbye
None of JL's BDSM relationships have lasted beyond the 3 month mark before so we've said all along that we would end things and say good bye after 3 months to keep the tradition going.

So goodbye my perfect slave, I shall miss you.

I'm just kidding of course, we've joked about it plenty but I'm not letting this one go any time soon and hopefully her name will be permanently etched into my signature and my life. Before you say it again JL the answer is NO, you cannot tattoo the word 'MINE' onto my forehead!! Toad!

She lifts me up and supports me, cares for my well being, even has me reading again which I've somehow lost the time in the past to pursue and enjoy. I have a stressful job but somehow JL makes me much more relaxed and calmer, knowing I have a happy bubble to climb into and spend time with. The impact she's had on my life in just three months is immeasurable. I'm a better person for being with her.

You're mine for along time to come JL.

Tonight, exactly 3 months on from us starting things I will be collaring JL, we've purchased a collar that symbolizes something for us and will be committing to each other more formally as we move into a training phase. I will be the guy placing that collar around her neck this evening as she wears it for me for the first time.

We've figured out what works for us and found our groove and although like any good relationship things have to stay dynamic and change as we as individuals evolve as well as our relationship evolving and maturing we both know what we want from it.

I can't imagine anyone I would be happier to have by my side, as my equal, as my slave. The two of us are so very excited to continue our journey together and I am so very very happy (stupid grins). We flow in and out of our roles be that friends on an equal level, Master and Slave or Daddy and Little it just all comes so very naturally.

Is it any wonder I spend my life as a grinning idiot right now?

This is Me.

So thank you JL for coming into my life, thank you for giving me so much and thank you for making me proud and happy every single day. Happy Anniversary and here's to the next 3 months and beyond.

My Perfect Slave, I adore you. <3

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 24135 Comments 28
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 28

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy 3 months and congratulations on breaking that nasty streak she had going on. I sincerely hope you two are able to sufficiently torture each other for a long time to come.
  2. Old Comment
    Oh that was scary! I really thought it was good bye! I was bracing myself to cry!

I am SO happy for you two! You are awesome together!

Anddd congrats on 3 months!

(P.s. Sorry about all the exclamation points..)
  3. Old Comment
    Happy 3 months you two, you were made for each other.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    Happy 3 months and congratulations on breaking that nasty streak she had going on. I sincerely hope you two are able to sufficiently torture each other for a long time to come.
    Thanks Colo Feels great to have broken that streak and be so strong together.

After seeing her domme side come out last night in chat I think I have to watch out for that torturing side to her should I ever let my guard down. The growing in confidence also means she teases me a hell of a lot more now which she just grins to herself over.
  5. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both!
    I also thought this blog had bad news... very naughty of you! I hope JLS brings out her domme side and tortures you for causing mass anxiety.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CJLM View Comment
    Oh that was scary! I really thought it was good bye! I was bracing myself to cry!

I am SO happy for you two! You are awesome together!

Anddd congrats on 3 months!

(P.s. Sorry about all the exclamation points..)
    He he sorry about that, it's been a standing joke since before we got together that we'd have to finish things on the 3 month mark. I guess I shouldn't tempt fate that she says no to the collar tonight

Thank you for the words I agree completely of course with how awesome we are together, I may be just a little biased there though.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iodine View Comment
    Happy 3 months you two, you were made for each other.
    Thanks Squish you've been a good friend to us both I guess you didn't fall for the goodbye part since you've seen us messing about with it in group chat.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    Thanks Squish you've been a good friend to us both I guess you didn't fall for the goodbye part since you've seen us messing about with it in group chat.
    I was scared that it was true for a second, but then I remembered it was you two and it would be a cold day in hell before that happened.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Congratulations to you both!
    I also thought this blog had bad news... very naughty of you! I hope JLS brings out her domme side and tortures you for causing mass anxiety.
    Thank you so much Sowwwwie for the bad news bit it's just a bit of fun. I've seen her domme side so hopefully they stays firmly locked away, no giving her any hints you!!

(can't bring myself to call her JLS like most do, reminds me to much of a horrible boy band here in the UK so it's JL for me )
  10. Old Comment
    Congratulations on 3 months. I wasn't fooled by your goodbye since I know you would die without each other, but you probably shouldn't scare others like that. I also vote that you be punished and that I should be the one who gets to do that!

You have both come a long way in the past few months and you really have each other's support to thank for that. I hope that this blog is just one of many as you two continue on your journey together.

Congratulations and you know I love you both! ♡♡
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    Congratulations on 3 months. I wasn't fooled by your goodbye since I know you would die without each other, but you probably shouldn't scare others like that. I also vote that you be punished and that I should be the one who gets to do that!

You have both come a long way in the past few months and you really have each other's support to thank for that. I hope that this blog is just one of many as you two continue on your journey together.

Congratulations and you know I love you both! ♡♡
    Thanks Butterfly, know I can always count on you to try and look for a way to punish me it's great that you have such dreams in life. You can keep dreaming though young lady!!

Also, thank you so much for the support you've given the two of us this past 3 months it's been fantastic and you're always there whenever needed.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease
    (can't bring myself to call her JLS like most do, reminds me to much of a horrible boy band here in the UK so it's JL for me)
    And here I was, thinking I was the only one using that as a reason for calling her JL...

This blog was exceptionally cute and made me aw. Lots. I don't know you very well, but I do know how much JL adores you and how good you are together, so I wish you both the best and I'm really happy things have already gone so well for you two

(I also think the "goodbye" in the title was a mean trick. I feel so cheated... )
  13. Old Comment
    Eugh.

Goooooooodbye and goooooood riddance....

(Totallydontloveyabackatallcauseyouareabuffonasaur asrexandithinkyouaremeanandalsothankyouforbeingsog oodandlovelytomybestfriendandiwillstillkillyouifan ythingeverhappenstoherthatidontapproveofexceptihav enothingiwouldntdosohaveatit)

Congratulations too!
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    And here I was, thinking I was the only one using that as a reason for calling her JL...

This blog was exceptionally cute and made me aw. Lots. I don't know you very well, but I do know how much JL adores you and how good you are together, so I wish you both the best and I'm really happy things have already gone so well for you two

(I also think the "goodbye" in the title was a mean trick. I feel so cheated... )
    Yay, someone else that loathes that band.
    Indeed I don't know you so well but hopefully over time we can change that, JL always speaks so very highly of you and how lovely you are (as does a certain guy )
  15. Old Comment
    Congrats to both of you! 3 months is a big accomplishment and I'm so glad you are both still so enamored with each other. I wish you both the best and I have a good feeling this will be a lasting relationship
    Updated 04-16-2015 at 03:55 PM by Mr. Devious
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment
    Eugh.

Goooooooodbye and goooooood riddance....

(Totallydontloveyabackatallcauseyouareabuffonasaur asrexandithinkyouaremeanandalsothankyouforbeingsog oodandlovelytomybestfriendandiwillstillkillyouifan ythingeverhappenstoherthatidontapproveofexceptihav enothingiwouldntdosohaveatit)

Congratulations too!
    You know I'd never do anything to hurt her so you're safe there, of course at least part of that is from being afraid of what you'd do to me if I did. Eeek!

Thanks for the congrats, it means a lot.
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Congrats to both of you! 3 months is a big accomplishment and I'm so glad you a both still so enamored with each other. I wish you both the best and I have a good feeling this will be a lasting relationship
    Thanks asslvr, I hope that feeling of yours is right too. I get the same feeling as well though so fingers crossed.

Obviously we're a way behind butterfly and yourself in terms of time together but we'll get there.
  18. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both! This is so good and exciting (even though the title was a little unnerving; I was brackng myself). I am so very happy that you two found each other and how you both have had an incredible impact on one another. I wish you all the best, and a long, long time together.
    Posted 04-16-2015 at 06:27 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  19. Old Comment
    You scared me. I was about to cry. I was like, but you two are so perfect.

How could you end it!?

You're a mean bear. I guess I was wrong about them.
  20. Old Comment
    Happy 3 months!! I am glad she finally has found a good dom that takes care of her and doesnt give her such extreme lows like many have in the past or restricted her so much that she had to change and stop doing things she loved and enjoyed in an attempt to make them happy
  21. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Congratulations to you both! This is so good and exciting (even though the title was a little unnerving; I was brackng myself). I am so very happy that you two found each other and how you both have had an incredible impact on one another. I wish you all the best, and a long, long time together.
    Sorry about the title, call me a drama queen

Thanks for the kind words though, it does feel great that she's had that impact on me and likewise the impact I've had on her. Just as it seems from your own blogs that Wardell and yourself have had such an impact on each other too.
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    You scared me. I was about to cry. I was like, but you two are so perfect.

How could you end it!?

You're a mean bear. I guess I was wrong about them.
    Awwww I'm sorry, don't cry it's just our little joke together. Everything is so perfect that I can't imagine not being with her now.

Noooo I'm not a mean bear at all please don't go over to the dark evil side of butterfly worship. Bears rock!
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Comment
    Happy 3 months!! I am glad she finally has found a good dom that takes care of her and doesnt give her such extreme lows like many have in the past or restricted her so much that she had to change and stop doing things she loved and enjoyed in an attempt to make them happy
    Thanks shadowice, never understood why dominants search for a sub/slave spend all that effort in seeking out someone that matches and fits them perfectly and then proceeds to put a bunch of rules, restrictions and changes in place that stop them being the person they wanted to serve them in the first place.

Took a bit of reassurance but I'm so happy seeing JL's personality and playfulness come through into her BDSM side too.
  24. Old Comment
    You sure caused a lot of heart attacks with that title! The last three months with you have been incredible, I've learned so much about myself and gotten so much more confidence. You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be yours. Now that you collared me last night, you're stuck with me for a long time to come! Thank you for being you, and the incredibly sweet blog. Quit making me cry!
  25. Old Comment
    Also, I second butterfly's vote for her to punish you...we can scheme when she's here in a few days!