Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Slave Diary A Diary of my experiences being my daddy's baby girl. :)
Old

10/30/16

Posted 10-30-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today when I got up I decided to shave my beard and body hair off. I had been thinking about it for a while now, but I finally worked up the courage to actually do it. It took me about 2 hours to shave my face and body smooth, including my pubic region. I also trimmed my arms and legs as short as I could get away with. afterwards I looked in the mirror, and I felt more beautiful. I realized that I might actually be able to pass as a female. I was really happy with it.

Next
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/29/16

Posted 10-29-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today daddy had me wear panties, a bra, corset, and mini skirt. I also had to wear my collar. Daddy even made me wear my outfit to the store, under my normal clothing. It was really exciting going to the store knowing i was wearing female clothes underneath. I also wore my chastity device the whole day.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/28/16

Posted 10-28-2016 at 08:43 PM by jh474

I came home and stripped and cuffed myself like yesterday. I watched tv for a couple of hours then I headed to bed. this time I attached my dildo to my wand. I shoved it inside of me it felt so good. then I turned the wand on. Omg, it felt amazing. after about 15 minutes or so I started feeling these really intense waves of pleasure and then I suddenly orgasmed. I was a bit stunned for a moment as intense orgasmic waves rippled throughout my body. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/27/16

Posted 10-27-2016 at 08:56 PM by jh474

today was pay day, so I went to the sex toy shop again. It is called SexyStuf. I love this place. It has everything a slaves heart desires... and then some. hehe. I stopped on the way at a rest area to use the bathroom. I went in with my collar on. A few people stared at me but no one said anything. As if they have never seen a sex slave before. lol. after that i continued to the sex toy store. When I arrived I was super horny. I went inside with my collar still on. I was really scared at first.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/26/16

Posted 10-26-2016 at 08:41 PM by jh474

today when I got home I got on getdare chat. I started my edges. I had to do 13 edges today. I played and chatted with people on chat for a bit. I ended up fully crossdressed and really horny. I sent daddy a pic to show him what i was wearing since he hadn't seen me in this outfit before.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/25/16

Posted 10-25-2016 at 08:38 PM by jh474

Today I had to do 12 edges. I got on getdare chat. and ended up on tinychat. There was a guy there on cam edging, so I started edging with him. I did my 12 edges, but he told me to do 10 more. Since I have to double all edges, I really had to do 20 more. I did a total of 32 edges. It was so hard to keep from cumming.

i decided to go to work naked again today. I left just like yesterday. I stopped at the boat landing. This time though, I cuffed my hands behind my back. I stayed
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/24/16

Posted 10-24-2016 at 08:18 PM by jh474

Today I had to do 11 edges. Once I did the edges, Then Daddy ordered me to listen to the orgasm torture file. At the end of the file, I orgasmed three times. I cummed on the last one. It felt so good. Then, I locked my chastity cage back on.

When I got up for work, I decided to go to work naked. I put my clothes in my bag. I left the house wearing only my collar and chastity device. I drove for a couple of minutes and then pulled off to a boat landing area. I got out and walked
Posted in Slave Diary