Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Part #6 Relationship

Posted 08-21-2014 at 12:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

As my search keeps moving forward the knowledge of what I am looking for in a female slave gets exciting. from the stand point in the personality that I am hoping to find in that special slave. The smiles that she will be putting on my face as I will bring the same to her. That is one important factor from that relationship in us working as a team. Yes, I say that due in part because you must always be happy and be understanding of what is taking place and the reasons why at times you are right. Like...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #5 Relationship

Posted 08-20-2014 at 02:14 AM by MasterDaddy02

My search is still forward for that special slave who is also looking for a special master like me. Will I find her? I am going to say yes, and that she will be worth it in so many ways. As I stop and dream of the person it goes though my head keep bring all the joys from her. The demand that will be on her from me, and how that will make the challenge for to help teach that control to her. Yes, I know she will be a slave in that quality to perform greatly. Yet, it will be what she feels in that service...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #4 Relationship

Posted 08-19-2014 at 02:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

In my search for that very special slave, my thoughts still think of the values that I feel are so important and a must. Yes, I search each day through the women ads and really read them over so carefully. Due in part of how some women are just playing games, and you can see that while going over their ad and how they are not really serious. I would think that as adults game time would be over with, but even here it is not. That is another thing that both sides must deal with, in that search for a special...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #3 Relationship

Posted 08-18-2014 at 02:22 AM by MasterDaddy02

Have you heard the saying, "the best comes to those who wait". Well that is how I feel in regard to that special slave who I am looking for. Because the same can be said about the slave looking for that special master. It is a two way street when you really stop and truly think about it. A lot must be put into it to make sure I find the right slave. I want to be able to grow with my slave which is so very important in my eyes. If you cannot grow together then you both are just wasting each...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #2 Relationship

Posted 08-16-2014 at 10:58 PM by MasterDaddy02

As I was not able to take the time that I needed. I am now going to finish with my thoughts in regard to the master and slave relationship. This is my feelings and what it takes from both sides. Everyone is different on the subject matter and has their own ideas.

• First is that word "honesty", in how you must always tell and speak the truth from every aspected of that relationship on everything. You have every right to express how you feel that is your right.
• Second...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Relationship Between Master/Slave

Posted 08-13-2014 at 10:57 PM by MasterDaddy02

As I am still searching for a female slave who is also searching for a master. The kind of relationship should be on the same level from the ground up. My thoughts are that you must build that foundation which is so very important from the beginning for both sides. Not the other way in which one side has it in his or her head that they will be doing you a favor, because then it will not workout and will make it harder in terms of that control. Reason I say that is due from how the actions of that person...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next Step Searching For One Slave.

Posted 08-12-2014 at 02:08 AM by MasterDaddy02

I know that everyone wonders and want to experience the feelings of being account to someone as a slave. What I mean by that is being controlled of your own free will and letting another have the say on every aspect. That is totally different then being forced to do something against your will and not having the right or the freedom to say how far you will let the limits be or go for you. As a master, it is your job to really think through what type of master you really are and be honest from the beginning...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized