Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Relationship Between Master/Slave

Posted 08-13-2014 at 10:57 PM by MasterDaddy02

As I am still searching for a female slave who is also searching for a master. The kind of relationship should be on the same level from the ground up. My thoughts are that you must build that foundation which is so very important from the beginning for both sides. Not the other way in which one side has it in his or her head that they will be doing you a favor, because then it will not workout and will make it harder in terms of that control. Reason I say that is due from how the actions of that person will make it harder on the other person and not be totally honest plus that trust will be gone. That type of person should not really be a "master or slave". They are on a power roll and have become that way from what has taken place during some part of their life. They are looking to take it out on anyone who they come in contact with, and not being in that stable stage in their mind. In a sense they are a time bomb that is going to blow up anytime in a day or really without you knowing it will be coming strong and hard to say the least.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 727 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You would do better making an ad in the "Slave/Master" area. You can put information on yourself and what you are looking for.
    Posted 08-14-2014 at 08:13 AM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline