Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Part #2 Relationship

Posted 08-16-2014 at 10:58 PM by MasterDaddy02

As I was not able to take the time that I needed. I am now going to finish with my thoughts in regard to the master and slave relationship. This is my feelings and what it takes from both sides. Everyone is different on the subject matter and has their own ideas.

• First is that word "honesty", in how you must always tell and speak the truth from every aspected of that relationship on everything. You have every right to express how you feel that is your right.
• Second is that word "trust", in which you as a person has that right to decide and when the other has earn it from you since that is a very big more for anyone.
• Third is that word "opinion", even a slave have every right to question something that is order of them to do or perform.
• Fourth is that word "obedience", I feel that a slave should be kept in line at all times and that as a master it is my job to maintain that control.
• Fifth is that word "control", this is a very strong and also a very powerful status that is given up by a slave to their master. It is only as must as the slave want to let go and turn over to the master. I feel that it is something in which the slave fully understands and agrees to. I want to become a fair master in what I decide on for my slave. I believe that I have the right to choose the dress, appearance, eating, sleep, actions, and petplay of my slave.

I want to work with my slave to help make her a better and stronger person.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 597 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments