Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

ChubbyShySissy VS Cassandra - Please vote for me

Posted 11-21-2017 at 04:24 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-22-2017 at 10:49 AM by CSasha

Hello my dear readers,

Recently, ChubbyShySissy asked me for a versus thread, because she wanted to risk being forced into chastity by you, the community. On the sacrifice on my own risk, though not too bad, I agreed to help her by accepting the challenge.

You, my dear readers and precious part of this great community, have the opportunity to help ChubbyShySissy lose this thread by voting option no. 2: Cassandra shall win. ChubbyShySissy shall get into chastity. At the same time you take off a possible burden from me which would just distract me by the required time and focus, so I am less likely to create one more fap roulette, Pool activity, game thread, newbie advise, blog entry or other little thing to entertain you and offer you challenges. I'd highly appreciate your significant vote in my favor.

You can trust me or look at ChubbyShySissy's profile, signature, or threads yourself to see that she desperately wants all of you to Play with her, and chastity is just one of her most urgent desires. Her young, slutty meat is fresh, and she is eager to serve and be at your service. ChubbyShySissy offers not only her kik and tumblr, but presents a good list of toys to explore, use, abuse and exploit for your pleasure. She is nearly without limits and probably is able to submit to lots of your likes. If you don't want to wait her for the votes result you can also send her PM dares right now.

Please, do us both the favor and vote for my victory. We will keep you up to date about the resulting thread for your entertainment.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2183 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is great! Almost convinced me, haha, too bad you didn't mention this.
    Also you have no chance there will be a comeback!
    Posted 11-21-2017 at 11:29 PM by ChubbyShySissy ChubbyShySissy is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I had only seen the first post of that thread so far. Added the link.

So you confess you want to be our chastity sissy.