Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

A day at the spa. from berengar

Posted 11-11-2017 at 04:55 AM by Samantha88

Berengars dare:
I see it's getting cold outside. So, let's get you hot then.

Take Your dress, dildo, metal nipple clamps and a towel that is "just enough" - when You cover with it, it hides Your breasts and ends just below butt. Take a car and go to a sauna. Choose one that is coeducational and has wet and dry room.
In changing room undress and cover with towel. Take dildo (carry how You like ) and go to the bathroom - edge twice.
You may now leave the dildo in locker.
Go to dry sauna. Put towel on bench and lay down. Take Your time and relax. When alone, play with pussy and ass, when not alone cover with hands and play with pussy and breasts.
Edge.
Take a quick cold shower, don't cover with curtain.
Go to locker room, put on nipple clamps and go back to dry sauna. Repeat task, leave when nipples are to hot for You to bare. Be careful not to burn them though.
When done, take quick cold shower with nipple clamps. Then leave them in locker.

Time for wet sauna. Leave towel at the entrance. Wet sauna should be darker than the dry one, so You will have more privacy.
When alone play with pussy and ass. When not alone don't cover, but try to play with breasts.
Edge, then take cold shower, no curtain.

Now it's Your free time. Check exact hour, You can repeat tasks, take shower or just relax, but:
In wet sauna You should play with ass, in dry with pussy, shower must be with dildo (may use curtain now) and relax time with nipple clamps.
You can have sex with anyone You like (I don't know if it's legally safe to have sex in sauna, it's up to You) but with nipple clamps.
You have exactly 30 minutes and 10 for each fuck with stranger.
When You think You're done, go to the locker room and check time. Remember amount of minutes missed.

Now grand finale.
Put on Your panties, leave towel in locker and lock the locker. Now You must find someone from the staff for help. Don't ask for spare towel unless they give You first.

Dress and go to car. If You miss Your time more than five minutes, You need to put nipple clamps while driving home. If You miss Your time more than ten minutes You need to take a longer way. Find secluded space, undress (nipples still clamped) and edge near the car with dildo in ass. After egde dildo stays in ass till You get home.

Now You can dress and get back home.
At home play with Yourself for 15 minutes, then You may cum.

Enjoy.

My report:
I drove to a spa/sauna. A dress, dildo, clamps and a big Hand-Towel (smaller than normal body-towels) in my bag.
I went in, got naked, towel around me, i had the dildo in my hand covering it with my arm. Just one person saw me going to the bathroom.
I got into a stall, was very horny, and started fucking me.
Two edges later I got out, back to the changing room, but a group of women went by and looked at me. I am not sure if someone saw the dildo. ... I put it in my locker and went into a dry sauna that was empty. I lay down naked in a way, I could see somebody coming in, before they could see my pussy. I relaxed... I started masturbating... and managed to edge before somebody came in. I was in there for quite a while. 10 min maybe. It was really hot!
I liked the dare very much so far, but it became harder.

I went to the shower room, there were no curtains anyway. It is more or less normal here, to be naked around other people - you know that?!
I hate showering with COLD water!
I went to my locker, people were around, but I put the clamps on my nipples right there and then anyway. I turned away from the other women, covered it with the towel and went back. This time there were women in this sauna, they were still covered with towels and so I stayed covered, too. Left after a short while and found another empty dry sauna. I managed to edge after only a few minutes, I was so hot, so horny. The situation was crazy
Cold Shower with clamps on, luckily nobody came in while I was uncovered.
Clamps in the locker.
Wet sauna. I waited 10-20 minutes until one was empty (there are 3 dry and 3 wet saunas, btw) so I edged in there. But when there were people around and they werent looking I touched my nipples and pussy, too. (But not in a masturbating way.)
fucking COLD shower again.

since I didnt want to use clamps or dildo (can not hide it here) I switched from dry to wet saunas, trying to be alone - wasnt possible - a few times i touched myself when people were around.
When I came back to the locker room I checked the time - only 24 minutes had passed.

I wasn't sure if would really do the next step. But I prepared and then just had to close the locker. After a few seconds I stopped thinking and closed it.
I was naked plus panties and the key inside the locker.
I had to go to the front desk. Two couples plus the assisstant saw me (5 people), but it was a sauna, so not suuuuch a big deal. I didn't even cover my breast most of the time.
They opened the locker for me and I got dressed.
Back in the car. I missed the time by 6 minutes, so i put nipples clamps on under my clothes. But actually.... I liked the other version of the dare.
I drove a bit into a little forest, got naked, out of the car, kneeing on the ground, pushing the dildo into my ass, riding it .... I edged. pushed the dildo deep in. dressed. drove home (funny feeling sitting on the dildo).
At home I edged one last time before having a great orgasm! ... . .. could have been better in the sauna
THANK you for the dare! It was great! Please send me more...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 473 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad You enjoyed it. I've sent You some notes