Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

parking lot and public toilet dares from Mreow

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:33 AM by Samantha88

Park yourself in an empty parking lot, get naked, vibrator on pussy, plug in ass, 1 hand cuffed to the steering wheel, place a dildo on the klaxon and deepthroat it for 10 minutes (you may want to adjust your siege for this)
I got naked on the seat, threw my clothes behind me (couldnt reach it), plugged my ass and shoved a vibrator in my pussy. I put a suction cup dildo on the klaxon (didnt stick so good, so i used duck tape), changed the seat position and cuffed my right hand to the steering wheel. The key was in the half-melted icecube between my legs - cold but safest place.
Then I started to suck - immediately a honk - shit.
I sucked slowly and gently, but still occasional honks.
I had to open really wide, go down with minimum friction, then close my lips and go back.
It wasnt completly deepthroating (that would have been a constant honk) but it was training. It went against my throat a lot.
I honked 13 times total - and was lucky nobody came, before the ice was melted, I got free, clothed and did the next dare.

If you lose you'll go in public toilets with a bag full of your plugs and dildo and you'll use them all in there for 10 minutes, with the door unlocked.
After that I went out, to a underground station closeby, into a public bathroom. It has three stalls, was empty. I took the last stall, got naked inside, sat down and started playing with one toy after the other. I used my pussy, my butt only for buttplugs.
It was fun and easy, until two women came in. My heart was racing. Luckily they took the other two stalls.
Bit later again one person - other stall.
In the end I only had the to-big buttplug left. Took me a couple of minutes to work that in.
I think I was in there for 20 min or so.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1840 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Risky! Hope you enjoyed.