Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Helping AlexisKitten to Blow Off Some Steam

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:49 AM by Samantha88

Hey so enjoyed snooping on your profile and have had a tough first day back. So i want to treat you like the skank you are.

You should strip off and first wash in cold water. At scrub your body to remove some of that skank smell. Then dress in https://skinzwearphotography.com/pro...SMT-6407-F.jpg no towl needed. You can simply put your hair up and slap your face 50 times each side for blusher.

Then put on some lip stick and heels. Then insert a big old dildo into your cunt. Then lock the Chasity belt on. Followed by inserting your buttplug.

Then head out and don't return until your who're mouth has taken 3 loads of cum. You can leave the key at home to stop you getting tempted to unlock your cunt.

Then on your way home with your cum loads you can ask only one guy if your a good girl and you can cum tonight. But make sure he is with his girlfriend. If he says yes then you can release yourself when you get in.

If no well bitch better head home and look for more fun to do. That's if the girlfriend doesn't shame you as a whore.

Writing this has been very cathartic , but I have alot more ....

Yours Grumpy Kitten

I went into the bar, ordered a drink, sat down. I did not have my drink yet, a guy already came to talk to me Was not a good talk though. About 15 minutes later he left. I looked at a different guy, hoping he would come over, but he did not.
I sat there for a few minutes alone, finished my drink, a different guy - quite good looking - came and offered me a new drink. I took it, we talked, flirted, I made sexual hints.
We went to the male bathroom, empty, into a stall, I sat down opened his jeans and took his cock in my mouth. When he was hard he wanted me to stand up, so we can fuck, but I pulled my skirt up and told him - I can't. He was astonished. I had to explain that this was kind of a game/bet.
I gave him a Blowjob until he came, then I pulled off and wanked his cum on my face.
He would have preferred me to swallow, but I rarely do that with strangers.
I send him out, fixed my clothes, went to the mirror to check myself. Two big lines of cum over my face, some of it in my hair. I used my tongue to clean around my mouth, but nothing else. That was more obvious that I thought, he came a lot!
I rushed out of the club, few people looking-then starin at me. Outside it is dark, so that is a good cover.
I went back home, still horny as fuck - i was going wild just from walking with those toys .
Just after starting my way a couple was standing at a traffic light. I looked at him and said "I was a naughty girl tonight. Do you allow me to cum?". Both stared at me, first saying nothing, then "what...". Then she said "No you slut." ... SHIT, i waited a few seconds but she would not change her mind and i kept walking (different direction)
... now i am back home and still not allowed out of the chastity.

Would you please allow me to take it off, Miss?

Well you are a massive slut it seems and she clearly said no. Luck really otherwise you would have been fucked in the club and enjoyed it.

Firstly i want you to rub all the cum on your face all over your face and lick you fingers clean.

Yours going to have to work your slut self out of that belt.

So off with that skirt you wont need it anymore.

Then grab you nipple clamps and attache them along with your penis gag and put it into your mouth.

Then you can grab one of your dildos and start fucking your ass.

Yes that seems fair, a cum load in the butt will allow you to be unlocked.
Same outfit.

Yours Mistress Kitten

yesterday evening I met with a friend of mine ("fuckbuddy"). He knows I am kinky, but was astonished to see me in that belt
I went to his place. Sucked him hard, took the plug out, let him fuck my ass.
But it did not work as good as I hoped. He has a bigger dick than normal and he said the hole in the belt is to small. I did not realise it, but he said it is hurting him sometimes.
He fucked my ass for 5 minutes or so. I was already hoping to cum from anal sex. But he wanted to stop.
He cleaned his cock and I gave him a blowjob until he came in my throat.
I swallowed, went home, had trouble falling asleep (horny and filled!).
This morning, I took everything off, showered, nearly disobeyed and masturbated with the shower head (did not, but wanted to really bad), put the dildo and buttplug back in and closed the belt again.

May I please earn my way out of the belt now, Miss?

I am glad you night was frustrating. Your day will continue to be so, i am at work and you will just have to wait until i am free.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1194 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments