Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Game: Prisoner's Dilemma

Posted 10-18-2016 at 05:53 AM by CSasha
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: A game of trust and betrayal.

You and your friends succeeded in a coup, Leverage or Ocean 11 style, but I caught you flat-footed. The thing is, though I know about your big coup, I only have prove for minor violations of law against you and your fellow criminals. Some wrong parking, some illegal possession, some small thievery or such things. So I isolate you and your friends and make them a tempting offer: betray your companions as a witness or remain silent. If nobody talks, all of you get a small punishment. If only one talks, he gets free. If several people talk, they get a medium penalty. Everybody who didn't talk but has been betrayed, gets a severe sentence. So what do you do?

How it works: You and your friends announce that you want to play. I or another person who plays the Inspector sends a seperate PM to everyone of you, in which we give a time to answer these questions:

- What is your light punishment? For example that could be a PM dare of yours, another free dare or task. Care that you could repeat it multiple times.
- What is your severe sentence? It should much more grave than the slight punishment. Also care that you could repeat it multiple times.
- Do you talk, confess and witness, or do you remain silent and hope for your buddies in crime to do the same?
- If you talk, confess and witness, then name one of your buddies you blaim to be especially guilty. You may name yourself.

When the time is up, everybody who didn't answer is out of the game. What a pity. They escaped into Neverland.

For everyone else I or the other Inspector who runs the game announce the news or the verdict by the following logic.
If everybody remained silent, your group was convicted of some minor crimes, but the Inspector failed to put you in jail alltogether for the big coup everyone knows you did. You may party and cum if you like.
Every person who talked, confess and witnessed gets her severe punishment if the other person she blaimed escaped from the prison (didn't answer), plus one time the severe punishment for every person who blaimed her including herself, plus one time her light punishment for every other person who talked, confessed and witnessed.
If at least one person talked, confessed and witnessed, all persons who remained silent get their severe punishment one time for every person who talked, confessed and witnessed plus another time for every person who blaimed them.

Example: Pan, brandonlow67042, Samishere and bjboy4321 contact vincentio to play the Prisoner's dilemma with them as the Inspector.

So vincentio sends each of them a seperate PM asking the questions to be answered within the next 3 days. Here are the answers hegets within the next 3 days:

Pan replies he remains silent. His light punishment is to wear Panties for 1 day. His severe sentence is to wear his butt plug for 4 hours per day for 1 day.

Samishere talks, confesses and witnesses, and blaims brandonlow67042. Her light punishment is to blow her dildo for 5 minutes. Her severe sentence is naked corner time for 30 minutes.

bjboy4321 talks, confesses and witnesses, and blaims Pan. His light punishment is to sleep naked for 1 night. His severe sentence is to plug his butt for 1 hour.

So Inspector vincentio summons up the verdict. There are two confessions from the criminals themselves. One blaimed brandonlow67042 as their head, but he disappeared. Anotherone blaimed Pan to be the head, who didn't confess any guilt at all.

In the name of the people, Pan is sentenced to wear his butt plug for 4 hours per day for 3 days (2 for the two persons who talked, and 1 more for having been blaimed).

Samishere is sentenced to naked corner time for 30 minutes (because the person she blaimed escaped) and blow her dildo for 5 minutes (because another person talked).

bjboy4321 is sentenced to sleep naked for 1 night (because another person talked).

iustitia vicit

More games
Help me to improve with your feedback. Please rate and comment.
Posted in Games
Views 2131 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ugh I love game theory, that being said I think you should remove the link explaining game theory. Even though this isn't quite as simple as a basic prisoners dimlema. All in all great post and would love to give it a go sometime. Also if you know game theory you should pm me sometime as I'm trying to learn how to solve more complex "games".
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess anybody interested can have a look for it themselves.

I am not a reasearcher in that field, just an applicant, and even that only very broadly. From the last status I knew game theory lacks the calculability to get results for decent games as well as the flexibility to cover any kind of game.
  3. Old Comment
    That would be interesting. I might play such a game.
    It might work on the person above part of the board,
    with three people playing each time.
  4. Old Comment
    Yes, that might do, though it needs someone fourth to be the Inspector, collect the PMs and give the results. The more player though the less predictable the number of betrays, and also the number amount of sentences increases.

Thanks for the feedback.