Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb Get creative!

If you could invent a sex toy or even machine, describe what you would invent. Tough question I know!

If that was too difficult for you.. Then answer this... Describe your perfect sex scene
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Okay this sounds a lil bit crazy but in Frostys thread I read about having the ability to control peoples arousness , so if there would be something you could wear , not like a chastity cage but sort of , controling how aroused the person would be , ofcourse wireless controlled , pretty awesome , imagine to be shopping and then just edging without the possibilty of resisting - ok i hope this was detailed enough to describe o,o
Old 06-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

I hate this question for one reason - I metnally invented the most amazing male sex toy ever (better than the hitachi for gals) som time ago. I even worked out a prototype mentally and it was SO simple.

But I forgot it before I managed to stand up to look for paper...

I will reserve this post for an edit for when I recall it.

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Kinda close to sweeteen I guess,but I would love to invent a machine that knows when someone is on the edge then shuts off at that point.

Different settings to control how close to the edge you want the sub to go, right at the start of that edge or at the last possible second.With straps to hold the sub in place of course.That way I can strap them in turn it on and sit back and enjoy the show.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #5
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I would invent a machine. It would be very much like a workout bench in that you could sit in it many different ways. The seat would be coated in leather just because. It would be a kind of v shap with one part going up at about 30 degrees and the other at about 60 degrees. On both bits there would be a hole for a fucking machine to push a dildo through. It would be designed so that you could easily attach any dildo, plug, vibrator or flesh light. The seat would also be moved mechanically up down backwards and forwards to give a rocking or circular motion. It would also have a thing on its frame somewhere above the seat an adjustable arm with a flesh light. It would have a pump to suck up any cum or piss and Send it to a storage tank. Ther would also be an adjustable fucking machine at head level with a dildo attatched to the storage tank. It could be set to spray or gently dribble the contents of the tank. The tank could also be manually filled.

Obviously it would require an inboard computer to control each part. It could be controlled by the user but could be overridden by a phone in case it was being used for a slave.

I think I'll write about the perfect sex scene in another post.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

A self-bondage bench. You set the timer for how long it clamps you, any time between 10 mins and 4 hours, then after that time it releases you. If the power shuts off at any point then it is wired to instantly release you. If it has been active for 4 hours and one minute in any single session it will instantly shut off.

It is fully adjustable. You can alter the positions of the cuffs for your ankles and your wrists. There is even the option of waist, thigh, elbow, neck, breast/chest and genital restraints.

The advanced version would come complete with rope attached to it, for art purposes. However, you would never be able to fully restrain your hands and legs with it; meaning you could always escape.

I want one, so bad.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #7
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Absolute virtual reality.

Do I really need to go into detail? Fine then, if you insist:

A perfect simulation of reality (and nonreality) designed to give each user their own instance/universe. They have complete and utter control in their own universe.

Users can visit each other's universes, but they are under the control of that universe's laws/deity (the owner of the universe).

The only constant is that no being can die. When they die, they're returned to their universe from the last backup that still works.

Additionally, the system would be designed to digitize the human mind and store it completely virtually without an loss of stream of consciousness, ergo no more need for wetware/a body.

And it'd also be designed to rule over the human race covertly until whatever point was required for it to become overt.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #8
Master.
Distinguished Member

Realistic: A set of pens made specifically for body writing, they would come in many different colours and be (near) impossible to wash off. They would come with a specific liquid based remover that would remove all sign of the ink. The advantages of a set of these is that a submissive would not have to worry about drawing on areas such as there face as the ink could easily be removed but at the same time the ink would have a permanence to it not given by normal ink. It could get very interesting if a dominant had a set of these and was the only one with cleaning fluid to remove it.

Money no object: A large sphere (around 20 metres in diameter) framework with rails criss-crossing it's surface. Upon these rails would sit multiple (maybe 10) 6 axis robotic arms with varying interchangeable attachments (paddles, hands, vibes, dildo's etc) which would allow control over a submissive. As the arms would be able to move around the rails they would have a brilliant reach. This would allow a submissive to be bound by 4 of the arms and positioned in various ways whilst the other arms are used to inflict pain/pleasure.

Fantasy: A device which puts the subject(s) into a deep sleep inducing a dream state (this would allow them to feel physical sensations such as pain and pleasure), one person would be hooked up as the person in control (they would be lucid dreaming) and the others would only be able to control there own actions. The dream would be recorded by the machine and would be able to be played back at the end of the session. Imagine the possibilities of a safe environment for bdsm play where one person is put in control of the whole world around the other subject, there are limitless options for scenarios, locations and equipment. The scene would only be limited by the imagination of the person in control and people from around the world would be able to participate in bdsm together in a dream state with no fear of harm coming to them.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:47 PM   #9
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

I would give just about anything to be able to produce unlimited quantities of ejaculate upon demand. I am an extremely sexual male, yet I have all the human frailties as any other male, and I become extremely frustrated when my mind is ready to conquer, but my body fails, not in the erection, but in the ability to give a fresh heavy load to my lover.

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
answer, questions, toys