Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: You make your Sub cry...
Quite often, they are sensitive 2 7.69%
Quite often, I can be too harsh 1 3.85%
Every so often 11 42.31%
Rarely or never 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2024, 08:17 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Question Do you make your Sub cry ?

Intentionally or unintentionally. I'm just wondering how common it is in people's dynamics.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:42 AM   #2
BiEmily
getDare Addict

I cry quite a bit lately. It's due to my prolonged orgasm denial and frustration so nothing too serious~
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:47 AM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
I cry quite a bit lately. It's due to my prolonged orgasm denial and frustration so nothing too serious~
So I'm not the only one who feels this kinda orgasm control affects me emotionally. Never "being on edge" was so true.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:48 AM   #4
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Wow….getting to a point of crying is tough. Though I’ve never been in a real life long term position like that so can imagine some extreme frustration and disappointment coming over like this

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:03 PM   #5
Aneri

I do cry with their kind word towards me not from task or punishment...
Master is kind to when I feel sad... He always cheers me with words so sometimes I cry bcz very less people say kind words to me. Even though it's just GD relation still be is so best and kind

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:34 PM   #6
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sensitive and my Mistress loves making me cry both happy tears and tears from tasks or punishments.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:31 PM   #7
Simi

As a dom I don't really want to be causing that unless its a cathartic release. That said if someone tells me they want me to make them cry I am happy to through pain/humiliation but its only a direction i would do if the sub wants it.

As a sub, it happens sometimes when i am with my Owner when we are being pretty intense but its normally a good thing/release. Also i am a wreck when i get complimented but that's me in general.

Never had denial get me to a point of tears, done 11 months before and currently on over half a year of ruined/interrupted/numb orgasms without receiving a full orgasm (hypnotically triggered/effects, its weird and I am happy to explain but its a bit of a tangent)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:52 PM   #8
TimFords

I don't want my sub reduced to tears in a negative way. (Tears of happiness, and a little eye-watering from pain or endurance are ok, of course).

I'm quite protective of my subs. They've given up their power to me, but having that power is also a responsibility, not an exploit. Being a good dom is more than just being an asshole.

Sure I might push boundaries, edge them for weeks without release, put them in embarrassing predicaments, or stick large things in every hole while they're risking public display. But you can bet I'm thinking about keeping them safe while do so (emotionally and physically).

Plus, sex play should be enjoyable for everyone involved. So communication in advance is probably the key. Some people want to be dehumanised in the extreme... others just want to be told what to do for an hour. But if some type of humiliation-play is actually damaging the sub emotionally, I'd prefer to do something else.

Kik: ThrowMeFar14

Easy going aussie guy, enjoy a bit of banter and I don't take things too seriously. Dare-play should be fun!

Into: being a 'dare master', edging, denial, dice, cmnm, ruined orgasms, mild risk/public, short term exposure, sph (but generally good natured, not abusive).
Not Into: ABDL, mess, crossdressing, body-writing, pup play.
Limits: face, pain, blackmail, scat/piss, illegal, permanent, degradation, social suicide.
TimFords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:11 PM   #9
Agni_Roop

Sadist - I like to break her and watch her sob, helplessly begging for my mercy as I sit back and watch her soul melt away in her tears.

Daddy Dom - When she's having a tough time, I would like to have her lay her head on my chest and cry it out as I pamper her and make her feel protected and cherished as if she's the most precious thing in the world to me.

Spanking, discipline, physical and verbal humiliation, degradation, nipple/breast torture, clit torture, ice play, wax, light bondage, watersports, discreet public, micromanagement, DD/lg

Limits:
Scat, blood, permanent damage, extreme pain or torture
Agni_Roop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:14 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I enjoyed making my past sub cry only when 1) they would like it and suggested themselves; 2) its a involuntary reaction from the play such as impact play which are in the perfectly tolerable range and not remotely close to their limit. 3) from mental aspect of the frustration caused by edging and denial.

Like someone mentioned above, it is okay in my mind to make them cry for cathartic release.

But I am not interested, nor have I tried to make them cry because of bad treatment or injustices. There are quite a bit difference.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:16 AM   #11
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
So I'm not the only one who feels this kinda orgasm control affects me emotionally. Never "being on edge" was so true.
Good to see that I'm not the only one as well
But my Owners want a happy sub so mostly I shed some happy tears because something is so nice

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements