Old 03-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #151
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

1 more day off for simi
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #152
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

?????Thread seems to be fading away?????

add 1 day for all girls
Old 03-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #153
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Hiya Girls.

Did you miss me?

Bet you are glad I was busy this weekend and didn't have a proper chance to swing by and give you some more frustration, huh?

Oh well.
Let's make up for that - have another day everyone.

Who is still around btw? No days back for saying hi, but it does mean you are WAY more likely to get fun things to do....

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:33 AM   #154
Simi

Default Update

I am afraid i fell ill yesterday so it will be a few days before i return to being abused. Will complete CBT's pm task to me (making a pm dare list for myself)
I am sorry about this and i will keep you guys informed of when i am up for being abused again. I have a feeling i will soon be desperate to earn time off so please keep the degrading tasks coming

The chastity belt doesnt quite fit right, will be making some adjustments in the mean time i am not allowed to touch except for tasks until i have reached a certain weight loss goal. If you really want to you are able to still order play but i have been instructed to not seek out tasks asking for that.

I will be compiling a list of all tasks i have been assigned and the ones i am going to do eventually.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:18 AM   #155
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I am afraid i fell ill yesterday so it will be a few days before i return to being abused. Will complete CBT's pm task to me (making a pm dare list for myself)
I am sorry about this and i will keep you guys informed of when i am up for being abused again. I have a feeling i will soon be desperate to earn time off so please keep the degrading tasks coming

The chastity belt doesnt quite fit right, will be making some adjustments in the mean time i am not allowed to touch except for tasks until i have reached a certain weight loss goal. If you really want to you are able to still order play but i have been instructed to not seek out tasks asking for that.

I will be compiling a list of all tasks i have been assigned and the ones i am going to do eventually.

awe simi,
Sorry to hear you were sick. While reading that I was thinking about giving you a reduction.

But since your chastity belt doesnt fit, ill just add a day for you instead.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:15 PM   #156
aienma

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Hiya Girls.

Did you miss me?

Bet you are glad I was busy this weekend and didn't have a proper chance to swing by and give you some more frustration, huh?

Oh well.
Let's make up for that - have another day everyone.

Who is still around btw? No days back for saying hi, but it does mean you are WAY more likely to get fun things to do....
Here going on a short trip on Friday though won't be on again till Monday :$

Dislikes:messing, lines

Limits: permanent, full public, pain, pictures and family

I cannot edge or climax >.>

Please degrade me and make me piddle my pampers.

pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74256
aienma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #157
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Simi

Get well soon. I wish you all the best

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:44 AM   #158
sexyboyjagan

+1 for everyone......
sexyboyjagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:47 AM   #159
LilAndReady

Default 2 Weeks

I'm new and I'm in for two weeks
LilAndReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:52 AM   #160
Irish5

lilandready do you have a kik
Irish5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #161
LilAndReady

Default Kik

Lilandready100 is my KIK
LilAndReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:37 AM   #162
Naughty_Challenger

Ladies, add one more day for me.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:06 AM   #163
fnuller

+1 day from me ladies..

If you want to remove 3 days (except for Simi, who are in chastity) find the largest toy or vegetable you can fit in your ass and keep it up there for one hour per day you want off to a maximum of 3 days.
fnuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:57 AM   #164
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

A chance to reduce your sentences.
Borrowing an earlier idea.
Whoever choses to accept, may earn a 10% reduction in days, or a 20% increase for failure.
All you have to do is take a slice of bread with salad, and get 3 doses of special sauce. Then gobble it all up.
Post the time you are leaving the house, and you must post a picture within three(3) hours of your previous post.
Write a report on how you harvested your special sauce and the best entry, and my decision is final, may earn an additional 10% reduction.
Pictorial proof by kik at qwertyasdfgh391 or PM.
Timing and reports in this forum.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #165
Simi

Default Update

Update on time left
I forgot to quote CBT’s message in the roll call and so I was actually still in to the 6th at this point. (Was just me being lazy and not double checking his post, whoops)

Quote:
Thank you all Sirs for the lovely additions on timing.
Would be on the 6th (minus potential time from boi) but with the reduction by cbt I am on the fourth. Btw anyone is welcome to add time to the girls, Remember to make us all desperate and craving an opportunity for freedom

Also we would quite like to see a report or know just what degrading ways you earnt your time off. After all surely others knowing what slutty things we have been up to just adds to the humiliation?
He was nice and still allowed me those 2 days though: D
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
ok, I got a few PMs so I’ll stick around for a bit

Most girls don’t seem to be very active here. So I’ll just keep adding a day every day for all girls that don’t reply to me, until you girls can learn a little respect.
So, ALL GIRLS either send me a PM asking for a reduction or ask me (personally) here in the thread. If you don’t, I am assuming you want me to keep giving you days.

So with that out of the way I’m adding 1 day to all girls except

Simi and teasmemeplssempai

I’m actually going to give you two a 2 day reduction right now just for replying to me.
But as a conclusion still now in until the 16th of April….

This is a list of the tasks I have been assigned so far which I am intending on doing or have done.
Completed:

I received a task allowing me to reduce for 1 day if I removed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth for one hour. I combined this task with which basically consisted of me making myself very desperate, running into the bath tub and wetting myself like the desperate slut you all know I am.After completing this task I typed up the report the next day but I am still waiting on hearing an amount back on how much I may reduce by from boi (he said a possible multiple week reduction but I don’t know how many he is allowing)If you follow this link it sends you to the report and a picture of my rather wet jeans after the task :$

Simple task for five days back by completing a list of tasks in the other thread I was in (competition against suanhay) This is a link to the list I also had received a total of four days off for voting against myself in this thread.

Dubob allowed me and the other subs an opportunity to earn back time by eating bread out of dog bowls/off the floor. As I am such a disgusting slut I wound up trying to do this a bowl full of my piss. I failed my first attempt (report link)Afraid my successful attempt didn’t come with as amusing a report, although it did leave me with a lot of arousal and a mark on my forehead from where my head was against my dog bowl

Still to be done:

Once a day for a week kneel naked in the bath and pour a fresh load of my piss over my face and then wait 5 minutes before cleaning myself. I will earn 1 week for doing it with my eyes closed
and 2 weeks if I drink it or put my open mouth gag in I have had a series of tasks for other threads as well as a few weeks of not being able to do a task like this due to illness etc but I am intending to still.

a potential for losing control combined with ice and self-bondage :$, I am still intending on doing this task sometime soon, just once again I have been having a few illness issues but I will do it soon when I have enough privacy.

I have negotiated a few variations with SDK about this task but I going to do it when I have a few days when it doesn’t matter how much rest I get (or don’t get as may be the case with this task) Once again self-bondage and sdk has added that I should already have a bursting bladder before I set myself up (as if I won’t be uncomfortable enough as it is )

Some time off to be earn for posting of photo of me locked into my chastity belt. I am currently in the process of adjusting that belt to better fit me and so I will post a decent couple of photos when I am done eventually

Task involving self-bondage, I am unlikely to do this task due to living with family and so my door is not able to be used and nor are ice releases, I will try and think of an alternative method that would work though.

Also I need to complete a list of pm tasks to post to earn some more time off from CBT

Thank you everyone who has been so kind in generously giving either time or tasks for the desperate sluts in this thread. I will now start being active again (so long as no more freak illnesses etc) so please give me and the other girls some tasks to earn time back :$

ps.. sorry for the wall of links

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degraded, denied, girls