getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Degraded and denied by guys (female submissives only) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210514)

Simi 02-21-2015 03:05 PM

Degraded and denied by guys (female submissives only)

This is an idea i have had based on all the denied by girls/guys, no cumming until a guy/girl says and teased and denied by girls/guys threads. Instead of making them edge you are going to have the opportunity to thoroughly humiliate and degrade any girls who enter this.

The typical denial stuff

Any dominants/other evil people
Anyone (male or female) may post that they are adding a day to the denial of any and/or all girls who are currently in denial on this thread. They may add only 1 day each 23 hours (so one person can keep you in indefinitely)

Girls:
Any girl may join the thread by saying she is in. She will start with either 2 weeks automatically or an amount greater than that specified on her arrival in this thread.
Any girls in the thread will add a link somewhere and keep track of how long they are unable to cum for
When the time runs down to zero you must post in the thread and wait 24 hours to be allowed to cum, if someone denies you in this time you get reset to a week before you can hope for release again
If from any other dares you are on they dare you to not cum for an amount of days those are added to your total

Where the degradation comes in:

Any dominants/other evil people
Anyone (male or female) may post a humiliating task for either specific girls or all girls removing a length of time considered appropriate to the scale of degradation of that task.
The max time the Dominant may allow you to remove for a task is either 50% of your time or the length of time you entered on (whichever is the smaller value)
If the girl is under a week left a maximum of 2 days may be removed at a time
The tasks must be within the limits of the girls doing it.
You may assign a penalty to accepting a task and failing it, this penalty may up to an extra week but will have to be accepted by the girl before starting the task
Girls:
A thorough report or evidence must be given to remove the days. If this is given by cam the dom watching must post to agree it on this thread.
No tasks are mandatory but they are the only way you will be able to reduce time on this thread beyond waiting it out.
There are only penalties for doing tasks if agreed on by the girl and dom before beginning the task.

Simi 02-21-2015 03:07 PM

To kick this thread off i am offering myself up as the first girl for this. The person i have been discussing this with has assigned me 3 weeks initial time (14th of march from this post) after having just allowed me a final orgasm.

mrskine30 02-21-2015 03:27 PM

You can add a day :-)

silverdarknight 02-21-2015 03:47 PM

...And another day from me :)

inferiorwhiteboi 02-21-2015 03:48 PM

Simi can add a day from this boi. Nice twist on the concept of these threads btw. ;)

It's so early that a degrading task for a reduction would seem premature, so none of that from this boi for a bit.

spankmeohio 02-21-2015 03:57 PM

Oh, why not? I'm adding another day for Simi! :p

Simi 02-21-2015 05:29 PM

thank you all for posting and helping make me desperate for longer, now on the 18th of march for my orgasm.
Also please feel free to vote for me to lose and suffer more on the competition thread

marlinsfan123 02-21-2015 05:35 PM

I'll add another day, sorry Simi

Connor.smith 02-21-2015 07:20 PM

I'll add a day. ;)

DUBOB 02-21-2015 07:29 PM

Ohhhhwwww.

1 more day from me.
I appreciate seeing you being desperate! :)

inferiorwhiteboi 02-21-2015 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simi (Post 1667487)
Also please feel free to vote for me to lose and suffer more on the competition thread

That's a good girl! So obedient. :)

cbtslave999 02-21-2015 10:40 PM

Wow, you must really not want to cum ever again.:D
Ill add a day:)

masterfulsensation 02-21-2015 10:53 PM

Yep, you deserve a day from me seeing as you didn't even bother to try and save yourself on the other thread! Your opponent put in an impressive list actually! As promised it looks like I'll be giving you enough punishments there anyway so no point giving them here and letting you off days at the same time!

Much better idea than the other denial threads I have to say! ;)

silverdarknight 02-22-2015 12:53 AM

Another day, another extra day.

PM me if you want me to start adding dares and we can work something out :)

Simi 02-22-2015 02:07 AM

Thank you all Sirs, i am now denied until the 25th of march. please can someone give me some opportunities to help allow me to cum again