Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2018, 02:16 PM   #316
Simi

How are you planning on being an extra good kitty for me?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:19 PM   #317
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
-.-;
Lightze, and.. everyone, please give me really humiliating anal tasks? I want so badly to finger myself, and fuck myself, and embarrass myself for you all. Mm, I promise I'll do such a good job of humiliating myself for you if you let me. <3 I'm squirming just thinking about it! Please?

Yeah, I'm redfaced now. >.>; This is made way worse by the fact that at least some parts of it are kinda true.

Oh, this is something I can definitely beg for. <.<; Please show some mercy on me, Simi? I've got a whole week of tasks and squirmy neediness ahead. I promise I'll be an extra good kitty if you're nice to me and don't torment me too much this week. Mercy? Please?

Aw lookit lil TR beg!
So cute!
I'm sure we can think up loooooots of fun tasks.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:27 PM   #318
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Aw lookit lil TR beg!
So cute!
I'm sure we can think up loooooots of fun tasks.
Hush, you. >///> This would have been you if you'd lost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
How are you planning on being an extra good kitty for me?
I'll try extra hard on your tasks, and I'll make sure not to mess any of them up, and I'll do.. other stuff, I don't know. Being a good kitty is a lot harder than being a naughty one. >_>;

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:30 PM   #319
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Hush, you. >///> This would have been you if you'd lost!

I'll try extra hard on your tasks, and I'll make sure not to mess any of them up, and I'll do.. other stuff, I don't know. Being a good kitty is a lot harder than being a naughty one. >_>;
Finally he admits he's the naughty one!

M/Exploring

Old 03-14-2018, 02:36 PM   #320
KittenLicks

Quote:
Finally he admits he's the naughty one!
Nah, obviously I was talking about you!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-14-2018, 02:52 PM   #321
KittenLicks

Oh, hey! I hit 1000 posts. ^^ I consider it a small mercy that post 1000 wasn't the one where I was begging. :P

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #322
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
As you clearly need training to build up stamina every morning on waking up and ever night when going to bed first spend 5 minutes humping your pillow like the desperate kitty you are... no touching of your cock at all beyond the feel of you rubbing against your pillow... That is a rule to be obeyed from now on until the end of the thread (if you want to make a sensible argument as to why not i will listen to it... and maybe find something more evil )
I must say, I'm probably enjoying this a bit more than I really should be. >///> The feeling of my cock rubbing against the fabric is sooo good. I've come really close to a ruined orgasm twice now, while humping and had to pull away.. I got lucky though and didn't cum.. not that that is much consolation to my needy cock. >~< The end of the five minutes leaves me out of breath and squirming and it is such a struggle to not just... bring my hands down and finish the job, or just keep humping the pillow for one or two more thrusts... >_<

Gah. I'm going to get some sleep before I lose my mind to horniness. Darn Simi and your humping tasks >_>

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-14-2018, 03:38 PM   #323
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

get a chastity device. humping is way less dangerous with it

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #324
Simi

And is even more entertaining to watch (check out puppy's Tumblr lol)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:07 PM   #325
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I must say, I'm probably enjoying this a bit more than I really should be. >///> The feeling of my cock rubbing against the fabric is sooo good. I've come really close to a ruined orgasm twice now, while humping and had to pull away.. I got lucky though and didn't cum.. not that that is much consolation to my needy cock. >~< The end of the five minutes leaves me out of breath and squirming and it is such a struggle to not just... bring my hands down and finish the job, or just keep humping the pillow for one or two more thrusts... >_<

Gah. I'm going to get some sleep before I lose my mind to horniness. Darn Simi and your humping tasks >_>

What a fun report!

I just wanted you to know that I had an aweeeesome, super satisfying orgasm. It was great. The type that starts deep down and just floods forth.

Meeee-ow! Mmmph! <3

JUst wanted to let you know what you were missing out on!

M/Exploring

Old 03-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #326
Damion

Ahh Tailraiser, such a shame to see you lose once again. But don't worry, we all know how much you love the public humiliation and having to admit to it. And you really are good at begging

Clearly from your difficulty with my earlier task, you need some more practice with fingering. So, from now on, every morning when you wake up I want you to spend a minute fingering yourself. Can't leave the evenings out either, so another minute of fingering every night before bed. But here's the fun twist. Each day you're going to pick a different fantasy to visualise while fingering yourself. Maybe you could fantasize about fingering yourself while everyone in this thread reads about it and laughs at you. Or maybe you could fantasize about Lightze himself fingering you relentlessly. Every day, you'll tell us here in this post what your day's 'fingering fantasy' was, and how it felt.

Enjoy; I know we will
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:17 PM   #327
KittenLicks

So, first, a word on how "waking up" and "sleep" are working for me right now. I basically get to sleep at around midnight or 1am, then wake up around 3-4am, then fall asleep again randomly around midday. Welcome to the world of messed up sleeping patterns. :P

Naturally, I'm using the first of these two sleeps for my "humping" times, because everyone is asleep, and that's why you're getting two humping posts so close together.

Or maybe you neither cared nor noticed. If so, here's a kitty as an apology for wasting your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
get a chastity device. humping is way less dangerous with it
I looked at your tumblr, humping a lion, huh? Seems pretty dangerous to me!

~

So, guys, you know how when you wake up in the morning, and your cock is really hard, for no reason other than because you were asleep? Have you ever thought to yourself "Wow, I really wanna hump a pillow right now?" No? Me neither. :P

But, hump a pillow I did, for a full 5 minutes. It was absolute torture and I want an orgasm so badly right now. >.<

Quote:
What a fun report!

I just wanted you to know that I had an aweeeesome, super satisfying orgasm. It was great. The type that starts deep down and just floods forth.

Meeee-ow! Mmmph! <3

JUst wanted to let you know what you were missing out on!
...grrrrrrrrr! >_<

I don't suppose you're feeling kind and want to allow me one of those too, right? -.-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
Clearly from your difficulty with my earlier task, you need some more practice with fingering. So, from now on, every morning when you wake up I want you to spend a minute fingering yourself. Can't leave the evenings out either, so another minute of fingering every night before bed. But here's the fun twist. Each day you're going to pick a different fantasy to visualise while fingering yourself. Maybe you could fantasize about fingering yourself while everyone in this thread reads about it and laughs at you. Or maybe you could fantasize about Lightze himself fingering you relentlessly. Every day, you'll tell us here in this post what your day's 'fingering fantasy' was, and how it felt.
It's nice that the one thing everyone agrees on is that I need help pleasuring myself. :P

That being said, my waking/sleeping scheduled tasks are getting a bit full. Is there any chance I can get one of the things I have to do removed or changed? Maybe the humping, seeing as it's probably gonna make me cum one of these days? Please? Mercy? <3

So, picture this. You're at a party, and someone challenges you to a bet. Unwittingly, you agree, and when you lose, you're informed that as your forfeit, you'll be fingering yourself on the floor, while everyone watches. You protest and splutter a bit, but being the subby you are, you soon end up naked and on your back, your legs raised for everyone to get a good view of what you're doing. You run a finger in small circles around your entrance, lubing up your back door, and then you slide your finger in. You can't help but let out a moan, and you turn red as everyone watching laughs. After a few very embarrassing minutes, someone orders you to stop. "Alright, slut, let me show you how to do that." With a strong grip, he bends you over a table an-

Oh, look, that's a minute. Ahem.

So anyway, that was what I fantasized about this morning, after doing my first fingering session for this task. A minute wasn't enough time to build up to anything, really, but it was still enjoyable, and, well, I'll save myself the embarrassment of describing the moaning and whimpering I was doing while fingering myself and fantasizing about that. :P

In all honesty, I kinda wish the times were swapped. :P Five minutes of fingering is just enough to really get the good feelings out, and one minute of humping is enough that I won't be reduced to humping as slowly as possible and hoping I'm not about to make a mess all over my pillow. :P

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-14-2018, 08:27 PM   #328
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

KL, what kind of parties do you go to? O.o

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 08:31 PM   #329
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
KL, what kind of parties do you go to? O.o
The best kinds, obviously. I'll invite you next time.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-15-2018, 12:00 AM   #330
Lightze
Chaos

Well Kitten, I could let you have an orgasm... but what's it worth to you? Hmmmm?
*purrrrrrs*

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk