Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2018, 02:10 PM   #241
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, Kitten needs more tasks. But I've been too mean to you, Lightze must feel jealous... So Kitten, choose one of Lightze's costumes for me to incorporate on a task =D
Mwahaha. :3

I'm gonna pick... the maid outfit!

Mew~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
OOh, evil puppy is at it again. I want you both to think of a kitty name for eachother and send it to me. Then keep calling yourself by that name in third person after I send it to you for a day and at least 10 posts.

The first one to fail will have to do 2 edges of the other kitties design.
Thanks for the reminder. ^^ Another name calling task, though... blah. :P I find those really annoying when I'm trying to write reports. XD Hey, Lightze, wanna make a deal? I'll send in "Lightze" for you, and you send in "KittenLicks" for me? <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #242
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

And regarding Simi's task, Lightze, seeing as this might end the thread, can we agree that it only counts as a loss if the other kitty succeeds at the task? Eg. If we both fail and orgasm, it doesn't count?

It seems otherwise it's just best for both of us to put it off as long as possible in the hopes the other will do it first and lose.

Mrow!
Mew! I agree! Simi might have constructed the purrrrfect tasks for us to fail at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, Kitten needs more tasks. But I've been too mean to you, Lightze must feel jealous... So Kitten, choose one of Lightze's costumes for me to incorporate on a task =D
=o-o='''

Quote:
Mwahaha. :3

I'm gonna pick... the maid outfit!

Mew~

Thanks for the reminder. ^^ Another name calling task, though... blah. :P I find those really annoying when I'm trying to write reports. XD Hey, Lightze, wanna make a deal? I'll send in "Lightze" for you, and you send in "KittenLicks" for me? <3
Why always the maaaaaaaid? *sulk*

I think in this case, we've technically done that task KL thanks to mu and we can respectfully decline this one?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:25 PM   #243
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Why always the maaaaaaaid? *sulk*

I think in this case, we've technically done that task KL thanks to mu and we can respectfully decline this one?
You make such a good maid! ^_^ Mew~

I agree with you on this task. ^^ Sorry, Pariah!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #244
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
You make such a good maid! ^_^ Mew~

**Grumblesmewsulkymewstupidoutfitmew*

M/Exploring

Old 03-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #245
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
So, kitten licks... we've discussed previously that doggies like humping things haven't we? and so I reckon you can guess where this may be going...
Your going to spend 30 minutes in total making cute puppy noises (whines barks etc) while you alternate between 5 minutes humping and fingering for 5 minutes each (3 sets of both)
I'll be giving this a try now. :S I'm honestly pretty pent up and squirmy, so I don't like my odds. >_>

Wish me luck! Mew!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-13-2018, 02:31 PM   #246
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I'll be giving this a try now. :S I'm honestly pretty pent up and squirmy, so I don't like my odds. >_>

Wish me luck! Mew!
Remember! Failure is tooootally an option! :3 *purrrrs*

M/Exploring

Old 03-13-2018, 02:38 PM   #247
qmu
getDare Devil

I may be too late.... I'll think of task for Lightze if it is needed ^^
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #248
Pariahterror
Prodigy

No worries. Puppy will think of another task. Especially one for Lightze. That kitty seems to be one behind in my tasks.

Well, now for you Lightze, dress up in your cheerleader outfit and make a cheer for Kitten to lose. Also wear your cat ears

When you thought of the cheer, practice it for at least 5 minutes with your vibrating plug in on the highest setting. Yes, also do some moves.

Then let us know what your cheer was.with the actions you did.

And as for the naming task, puppy was evil and would have send the name back you chose for the other. Gotta love innocent little puppy.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #249
Simi

I feel like i ought to take you both in hand if you think you will lose control of a mere 30 minute task from me...

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #250
KittenLicks

Quote:

Wish me luck! Mew!
Well.

I.. I guess I'm going to call how this task went a... partial success. Or at least, partial-not-failure.

I set up my pillows on the floor, and even stripped naked. Not for any kink related reasons, it's just hot enough here that you have to be naked to do any humping. :P

I did consider trying to cheat it, and only do the exact minimum of 1 thrust every ten seconds from the beginning, but... well, firstly, that seems against the spirit of the task, and secondly.. I.. uh... kinda wanted some relief. >_>; It's been a rough few days, and I'm so pent up. Humping a pillow, as humiliating as that is... well, when you're aching enough, even something humiliating like that is welcome relief. <//<

I actually forgot to do the puppy noises side of this task completely for a good minute, and when I remembered, I was a bit too shy to make the noises. ^^; It's one thing talking about it, it's another to be humping a pillow and whimpering and whining and... well, let's just say that when I tried whining and barking, the humiliation of it nearly sent me right over the edge. Sorry, Simi, I guess I outright failed that part.

At around one minute, thirty seconds I came very close to losing. I felt this sudden rush of pleasure, almost out of nowhere, and I stopped humping and quickly pulled back. Judging by the throbbing feeling, I was sure I was about to have a ruined orgasm, but.. after a moment, it faded. A really close call. After that, I moved onto only thrusting once ever 5 seconds, because I knew there was no way I'd make it even close to 5 minutes, if I kept on humping normally.

At 3 minutes, my biggest problem was tiredness. Humping is exhausting. When I finally got to 5 minutes, I was considering giving up. I didn't think I had the endurance to do another 10 minutes of that, but I figured I'd try the fingering first, and see how I felt after that. Maybe it'd give me time to get my energy back.

~

I lubed up a finger, and lay back in my typical fingering position. Leaning back on my pillows, with my legs raised a bit, to give me access to my hole. The first few minutes were pretty.. typical. I was throwing my head back and struggling not to moan, and.. well, I was really enjoying myself. At some point I stopped looking at the time and just focused on the pleasure. <3 I think I mentioned this in another report, but I don't do anal without masturbation very often, and it's a totally different experience. One I might actually try a bit after this thread closes, tbh.

For one of the first times when doing anal, I actually felt this kind of build up, of pleasure which I'm assuming is what an anal orgasm feels like. It was really frustrating, because I could feel it building slowly, but no matter how much fingering I did, I couldn't get the pleasure high enough to.. I don't know, have an anal orgasm, I guess.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that the five minute point found me on all fours, my butt raised, and fingering furiously with two fingers. It took until the 5:20 mark before I even realized the time was up and stopped. >///> I know I'm supposed to avoiding orgasms, but... mm... that was a really good feeling, and I've never actually had an anal orgasm before. I think losing might even be worth that.

Maybe.

Probably not though.

Anyway, after that, I was far too tired to continue on with the task. Sorry everyone, for the ludicrously long report, and sorry, Simi, for not quite managing your task. ^^; I guess I just don't have the endurance for it.

Tl;dr: Kitten is a massive butt slut that likes anal more than winning and also doesn't have the endurance to hump for 15 minutes.

Quote:
I feel like i ought to take you both in hand if you think you will lose control of a mere 30 minute task from me...
Heh, after having tried it, I'm absolutely certain I'd have lost control at some point, had I gone all the way.. if I didn't have the option of humping extremely slowly, I would have a mouthful of cum now and a laughing Lightze. >_>

That being said, I've got a lot of precum on my pillow now. I hope you're happy. >_>

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #251
Simi

give it a few licks for me kittenlicks... and if you ever want someone to assert control... well... ask my puppy how long he will be caged for

As you clearly need training to build up stamina every morning on waking up and ever night when going to bed first spend 5 minutes humping your pillow like the desperate kitty you are... no touching of your cock at all beyond the feel of you rubbing against your pillow... That is a rule to be obeyed from now on until the end of the thread (if you want to make a sensible argument as to why not i will listen to it... and maybe find something more evil )

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:27 PM   #252
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
No worries. Puppy will think of another task. Especially one for Lightze. That kitty seems to be one behind in my tasks.

Well, now for you Lightze, dress up in your cheerleader outfit and make a cheer for Kitten to lose. Also wear your cat ears

When you thought of the cheer, practice it for at least 5 minutes with your vibrating plug in on the highest setting. Yes, also do some moves.

Then let us know what your cheer was.with the actions you did.

And as for the naming task, puppy was evil and would have send the name back you chose for the other. Gotta love innocent little puppy.
AHEM! *gonnagetyouforthismew*

As this was quite timely and was sure to make ALL the difference!

I quickly pulled on the cheerleader outfit, ignoring my blush. It's stretchy and clings to my body, stopping mid-thigh.

Then, I bent over, reaching for my toes before I warmed up my rear with my fingers. The vibrating plug is big.... after some gentle fingering I slipped in the vibrating plug and turned it on....

mmmh! <3 It made me instantly tense as the sensation rummbled inside me, my member at attention.
I pulled on a tight pair of undies so I wasnt in danger of losing the plug with any cheer moves!
By this point I could feel my cheeks burn.

Suddenly thinking up cheers became very difficult because my brain was entirely focused on the buzz in my rear!

'L-o-s-e! Loooose Kittenlicks!' was all i managed to get out with flustered breath.
Meeee-ow!

With that little session leaving me out of breath I dread to think what Simi's task might do...

M/Exploring

Old 03-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #253
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Well.

I.. I guess I'm going to call how this task went a... partial success. Or at least, partial-not-failure.

I set up my pillows on the floor, and even stripped naked. Not for any kink related reasons, it's just hot enough here that you have to be naked to do any humping. :P

I did consider trying to cheat it, and only do the exact minimum of 1 thrust every ten seconds from the beginning, but... well, firstly, that seems against the spirit of the task, and secondly.. I.. uh... kinda wanted some relief. >_>; It's been a rough few days, and I'm so pent up. Humping a pillow, as humiliating as that is... well, when you're aching enough, even something humiliating like that is welcome relief. <//<

I actually forgot to do the puppy noises side of this task completely for a good minute, and when I remembered, I was a bit too shy to make the noises. ^^; It's one thing talking about it, it's another to be humping a pillow and whimpering and whining and... well, let's just say that when I tried whining and barking, the humiliation of it nearly sent me right over the edge. Sorry, Simi, I guess I outright failed that part.

At around one minute, thirty seconds I came very close to losing. I felt this sudden rush of pleasure, almost out of nowhere, and I stopped humping and quickly pulled back. Judging by the throbbing feeling, I was sure I was about to have a ruined orgasm, but.. after a moment, it faded. A really close call. After that, I moved onto only thrusting once ever 5 seconds, because I knew there was no way I'd make it even close to 5 minutes, if I kept on humping normally.

At 3 minutes, my biggest problem was tiredness. Humping is exhausting. When I finally got to 5 minutes, I was considering giving up. I didn't think I had the endurance to do another 10 minutes of that, but I figured I'd try the fingering first, and see how I felt after that. Maybe it'd give me time to get my energy back.

~

I lubed up a finger, and lay back in my typical fingering position. Leaning back on my pillows, with my legs raised a bit, to give me access to my hole. The first few minutes were pretty.. typical. I was throwing my head back and struggling not to moan, and.. well, I was really enjoying myself. At some point I stopped looking at the time and just focused on the pleasure. <3 I think I mentioned this in another report, but I don't do anal without masturbation very often, and it's a totally different experience. One I might actually try a bit after this thread closes, tbh.

For one of the first times when doing anal, I actually felt this kind of build up, of pleasure which I'm assuming is what an anal orgasm feels like. It was really frustrating, because I could feel it building slowly, but no matter how much fingering I did, I couldn't get the pleasure high enough to.. I don't know, have an anal orgasm, I guess.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that the five minute point found me on all fours, my butt raised, and fingering furiously with two fingers. It took until the 5:20 mark before I even realized the time was up and stopped. >///> I know I'm supposed to avoiding orgasms, but... mm... that was a really good feeling, and I've never actually had an anal orgasm before. I think losing might even be worth that.

Maybe.

Probably not though.

Anyway, after that, I was far too tired to continue on with the task. Sorry everyone, for the ludicrously long report, and sorry, Simi, for not quite managing your task. ^^; I guess I just don't have the endurance for it.

Tl;dr: Kitten is a massive butt slut that likes anal more than winning and also doesn't have the endurance to hump for 15 minutes.

Heh, after having tried it, I'm absolutely certain I'd have lost control at some point, had I gone all the way.. if I didn't have the option of humping extremely slowly, I would have a mouthful of cum now and a laughing Lightze. >_>

That being said, I've got a lot of precum on my pillow now. I hope you're happy. >_>
So, what you're saying is you need lots more anal tasks to make you feel suuuuuper good? Mew?

M/Exploring

Old 03-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #254
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
AHEM! *gonnagetyouforthismew*

As this was quite timely and was sure to make ALL the difference!

I quickly pulled on the cheerleader outfit, ignoring my blush. It's stretchy and clings to my body, stopping mid-thigh.

Then, I bent over, reaching for my toes before I warmed up my rear with my fingers. The vibrating plug is big.... after some gentle fingering I slipped in the vibrating plug and turned it on....

mmmh! <3 It made me instantly tense as the sensation rummbled inside me, my member at attention.
I pulled on a tight pair of undies so I wasnt in danger of losing the plug with any cheer moves!
By this point I could feel my cheeks burn.

Suddenly thinking up cheers became very difficult because my brain was entirely focused on the buzz in my rear!

'L-o-s-e! Loooose Kittenlicks!' was all i managed to get out with flustered breath.
Meeee-ow!

With that little session leaving me out of breath I dread to think what Simi's task might do...
You're so doomed and I can't wait. ^_^

Quote:
give it a few licks for me kittenlicks... and if you ever want someone to assert control... well... ask my puppy how long he will be caged for

As you clearly need training to build up stamina every morning on waking up and ever night when going to bed first spend 5 minutes humping your pillow like the desperate kitty you are... no touching of your cock at all beyond the feel of you rubbing against your pillow... That is a rule to be obeyed from now on until the end of the thread (if you want to make a sensible argument as to why not i will listen to it... and maybe find something more evil )
I have a sudden newfound sympathy for your puppy.

Mm, I'll give it a try, but I can't guarantee I'll always be able to do it, for privacy reasons.

Oh, and.. uh.. do the same rules about one thrust every 10 seconds apply to this?

Mew!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #255
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
But the task is gonna feel sooooo good..... mew!

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 03-13-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk