Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
Newbman

Send a message via MSN to Newbman
Default Merry Christmas, or: Oohhh what did you get?

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. me and my jewishness won't be getting any presents tomarrow ( I got um all last week or so) but I'm interested in hearin what everyone got.

I got though: 25$ to Itunes, 15$ to EBGames, Marvel Ultimet Allience, a new sword, final fantasy five and six, a few good books (Uncle Jon's bathroom readers and a complete collection of Edgar Allen Poe) a Wii IOU (folks couldn't find one yet...)a new Lego set (yes I still love legos) and...I think thats it.
Newbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:20 AM   #2
Maeglin

Send a message via ICQ to Maeglin Send a message via AIM to Maeglin Send a message via MSN to Maeglin Send a message via Yahoo to Maeglin

Hmm... I got a CD of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, a DVD of Australian Comedy Duo Lano and Woodley, an electric shaver, a Johnnie Walker Baggy Red Hat (traditional Cricket hat), a board game called Dirty Minds (you get read a number of clues, that provoke a dirty image, but you have to guess what the answer is, which is something clean), a book by C.S Lewis called Miracles, and some money.
Maeglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #3
depp
SysOp

I got some really cool coffee mugs that look like paper cups, some money, a new leather wallet, some shirts, a usb keychain "photo viewer" thing with VERY poorly written Windows drivers, and a bag of some food items (flower, sugar, spice, ohhh and popcorn!).

It was a fun year all things considered. I'm sad because I have a crappy job this year and can't take the vacation I took last year with my girlfriend. :-( Can't win em' all. :-D

Still, fun Christmas with my family.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:22 AM   #4
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob

I got what I have been begging my parents for forever! No, honestly, I've been dropping hints. In fact, at one time, I put this as both my wallpaper and screen saver. An iPod!!! I could not believe it, I thought I waould just use all my christmas money (which wasn't much), withdraw a little from savings and buy one.

Otherwise, I got a beatles lamp and a coffee mug (I don't drink coffee, but it's good for cider, and ice cream, as I have found out) and candy and Georgia Bulldogs stuff and jeans. My extended family got me a book, and a pez dispenser rolled up in a 20$ bill.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 03:47 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Well the only thing that I really care that I got is my Ipod vedio, plus 50$ to I tunes. And some money.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 07:44 PM   #6
nina

I got books, DVDs, clothes, but more importantly Vera Wang Princess (it's a perfume for those who don't know) which is what I really wanted.
nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:26 PM   #7
bkwrm37

DVDs, gift cards, money, some clothes, CDs, a (faulty) MP3 player, but most importantly, a guitar
bkwrm37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

I got a load of DVDs (Lost, Family Guy, Simpsons, some British stuff that a lot of you won't know, stand-up, few movies), a few Wii assortments (I managed to buy one myself earlier in the year) that didn't actually contain any games but stuff like Wii Points, extra controller, etc. I can't remember anymore so I'll just be quiet!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

the major thing of my holiday was a red moto razor. Then i got some x box 360 games and a lot of other stuff
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk